Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    Do leaf piles dissapair?

No they don't disappear just like on the pc version. They remain thru all other seasons.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Somehow one of my sims teleported under a staircase and I had to delete the stairs to free them.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Somehow one of my sims teleported under a staircase and I had to delete the stairs to free them.
    That happens a lot. The worst one is when I'm playing the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household. They always get stuck under that big staircase on the ground floor. :s
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    How do you reset a sim? I’ll type “resetsimalexismarquez” for example and nothing happens? Sorry for posting in this thread, but I figured I’d get help here instead of posting an entire new thread.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    How do you reset a sim? I’ll type “resetsimalexismarquez” for example and nothing happens? Sorry for posting in this thread, but I figured I’d get help here instead of posting an entire new thread.

The format is "resetsim firstname lastname" so just add those two spaces, and it should work. :)
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    floralney wrote: »

The format is "resetsim firstname lastname" so just add those two spaces, and it should work. :)
    Thank you very much!

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Last bug in all my houses. The automatic litterbox they always always look dirty even when I can't empty them out anymore. After a couple of uses they just stay dirty and the cat will complain about wanting a clean litter box.

Replacing them and when I can clean them it just doesn't work like it should.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I know it will never be fixed, but I am tired of having Sims walking through my fridge.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    It’s horrifying to think that we won’t get a patch until next year! ;):p
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member

Holiday Tradition - Patch Day! ;)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »

Holiday Tradition - Patch Day! ;)

SimguruLagacy on Twitter said there isn’t an update planned for console in December. :(
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Decorating the Christmas tree doesnt work as the decorations don't show up.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    [quote="xingyicaicn;c-16858098"][quote="Bearpal64;c-16858019"][quote="xingyicaicn;c-16858012"]It’s horrifying to think that we won’t get a patch until next year! ;) :p [/quote]

Holiday Tradition - Patch Day! ;)[/quote]

SimguruLagacy on Twitter said there isn’t an update planned for console in December. :([/quote]

Glad I saw this as I was about to tweet and ask. That's a shame as there a few bugs since seasons. Not too many for me personally.
  • MrsSweetpantsMrsSweetpants Posts: 5 New Member
    I've never has to leave a comment before so I wasn't sure where to leave it or even how this works. But, I play on console and all of my household have lost their relationships after the recent Seasons release. Dose anyone know about this or know a better place I should post this?
    Thanks!
  • MrsSweetpantsMrsSweetpants Posts: 5 New Member
    *had
    *Does
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Anyone else had an issue trying to take a vacation day? It's not in the phone menu anymore. Did something change? Is this a bug?
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    My Sim is weeding his easel instead of the plants again. I lost career progress as a gardener because I went to work, kept me there indefinitely, and upon player forced-exit four hours after the end of shift: was told that I left early.
    Decorating the Christmas tree doesnt work as the decorations don't show up.

That bug came from the pc. The tree is most likely too close to the wall. This was fixed in the November Patch on Pc. I expect we'll see it fixed on consoles in January.
    I've never has to leave a comment before so I wasn't sure where to leave it or even how this works. But, I play on console and all of my household have lost their relationships after the recent Seasons release. Dose anyone know about this or know a better place I should post this?
    Thanks!

Post here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    One of my sims seems to hate all food.. I've tried vegetarian dishes, cakes/ pies etc. (all are excellent quality) but every bite he takes, he's completely grossed out, lol. It was funny at first but this has been going on for quite a while now. I found some old threads from 2015 about this possibly being a bug from eating fruitcake (on pc). Has anyone experienced this on console? Btw, I don't recall the sim eating fruitcake recently. I'd love to know how to make this go away
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Over the past two nights, I've encountered two issues that only seemed to have happened some time after I built a house on Sunshine Starter where a retail store used to be.

In Magnolia Promenade, I have a house on the only residential lot and a few nights ago I deleted the clothing store on Sunshine Starter and built a house on it. Everything was fine until two nights ago when on the world's map, the Sunshine house was highlighted but when I wanted to go up to the house above it, it went to the top screen's menu instead. The only way I could select the house was by using the cursor.

Now last night when I built a house on the park lot in Windenburg, I went to adjust the venue's stats like number of bedrooms and bathrooms but when I pressed down from Venue Type, it jumped to Venue Requirements. It wouldn't let me just go down just one space and adjust the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
    2quwd7.gif

• Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    That happens a lot. The worst one is when I'm playing the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household. They always get stuck under that big staircase on the ground floor. :s

Hilariously, I've taken that household and used it for my own means. I've heavily modified it, of course. In fact, the first floor staircase (the one I get stuck under all the blasted time), that area I get stuck in is connected to the half-bath, so I've put a door to under the stairs in the half-bath to free my sims and I put some stuff under there to have it function as a storage area.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Okay weirdly relevant time for me to see this, but I had a problem with my game yesterday. I loaded it and noticed some lag, but I was on the gallery at the time so I excused it...because the gallery. It played fine, I did build mode fine. But when I saved &quit it became unresponsive. I think the save completed but I'm not completely sure, and I haven't checked because I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and if it's lost the next bit...ugh. but yeah nothing in game popped up but it sort of froze and wouldn't actually quit and I got the computer pop up saying it was unresponsive. So idk if it's the game or the computer...
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »

Hilariously, I've taken that household and used it for my own means. I've heavily modified it, of course. In fact, the first floor staircase (the one I get stuck under all the blasted time), that area I get stuck in is connected to the half-bath, so I've put a door to under the stairs in the half-bath to free my sims and I put some stuff under there to have it function as a storage area.
    That's a good idea. I'm going to try it. :)

luxsylvan wrote: »
    Okay weirdly relevant time for me to see this, but I had a problem with my game yesterday. I loaded it and noticed some lag, but I was on the gallery at the time so I excused it...because the gallery. It played fine, I did build mode fine. But when I saved &quit it became unresponsive. I think the save completed but I'm not completely sure, and I haven't checked because I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and if it's lost the next bit...ugh. but yeah nothing in game popped up but it sort of froze and wouldn't actually quit and I got the computer pop up saying it was unresponsive. So idk if it's the game or the computer...

This is the console section. Most likely the game.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top