Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why won't my sim get abducted by aliens?

I've been desperately trying to get my sim abducted by aliens with absolutely no success at all.

He has collected over 20 space rocks that I've placed all over the lot. They're mostly large ones too.

He's used the telescope every single night from 10 to dawn with no breaks. He's mastered the logic skill and I don't know what else there is to do. Is it ever going to happen?

Why is this not working? Could mods be interfering? I have Master Controller, Overwatch, Story Progression and Awesomemod. Does that make any difference?

Please help me, I NEED an alien encounter. I need it so badly. I'm about to die from how much I want it. :cry:

Comments

• muffinmastermuffinmaster Posts: 15
    edited December 2012
    Personnally, I always get abducted when I lest expected it and didn't push it to happen. But the space rocks and logic helped me get alien visits.

Though if you are seeking out a male pregnancy you can use your mastercontroller mod to add the moodlet "unexpected weight gain" and it will cycle through the pregnancy as normal (as normal as a male pregnacy can be anyway.) You will get your alien baby from thee moodlet from cheating or not cheating. But if you want a tad more natural pregnancy, get the mod on Mod the Sims for male pregnacy chance, so when you get that abduction you'll definitly get your guy sim pregnant.

P.S. Sooner or later someone will probably make a mod for higher abduction chance, I've looked around and haven't found any but I'm 99.99% positive that it will come out eventually.

If I knew how to mod, I would make that mod for you and I in a heartbeat.
  • Zandyr_KayneZandyr_Kayne Posts: 199 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I didn't think it was possible for a single Sim household to get abducted, but it happened. I was picking flowers when it happened. I didn't even have the logic skill, space rocks and what not. At least I didn't get impregnated. Maybe because she was a witch? I think I read somewhere that supernaturals can't get impregnated. Although the probing was certainly a bit uncomfortable.
  • muffinmastermuffinmaster Posts: 15
    edited December 2012
    I DINDN'T SEE IT COMING :shock: ! I built a little gazebo for my telescope because there was no room for it inside and I didn't want my sim to get wet when it rained. THEN my sim got ABDUCTED! She had 5 level logic skill and right before she went to bed she got abducted... :shock: OH :shock: MY :shock: GOSH!!!
  • DarkDogLordDarkDogLord Posts: 1 New Member
    Well the quickest way is if you have the get to work DLC then you go into the scientist career get breakthroughs a few time and you will be able to make a satellite and one of the options is contact aliens and which ever sim you on will press the remote to activate the satellite and the aliens will come for the one who activated it
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    Well the quickest way is if you have the get to work DLC then you go into the scientist career get breakthroughs a few time and you will be able to make a satellite and one of the options is contact aliens and which ever sim you on will press the remote to activate the satellite and the aliens will come for the one who activated it

@DarkDogLord, if this is about Sims 4, then it would be best to post this over there as I don't think that we can build satellites in the Sims 3... ;)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-pack-discussions
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Closing necro'd thread ^^
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top