Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    I didn't take many photos of Amelia Baker-May whilst she was at university. But, I got a photo of her graduating!! She passed her first three exams with flying colours. On the day of her second lot of exams, a bad mood meant she flunked the first two. I managed to get her to pass her final ever exam with flying colours (cheats may have been involved hahaha), but she still only came out with a C overall, which is a shame.

pxMNdE1.jpg
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    I guess I have a bird now.

JhvWzul.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    From last night
    32316974428_c02f51b743_o.jpg
  • Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    I don't know how to post a shot in the comments. How do I post pic?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2018
    Smiley_Cat wrote: »
    I don't know how to post a shot in the comments. How do I post pic?
    You have to get the member status first (by gaining points, you can find how that works here). It’s for security reasons, we suffered from bot ‘members’ and trolls in the past that posted awkward pictures. You could post a link in the meantime and one of us can post your picture?

(welcome to the forums by the way :smiley: )
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    It was his eyes and dimples :)

Agreed :blush:

@VexingQuery The bird has a lovely view <3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    When turning off NRass MC immigration every time I create a new role the game usually has an issue finding a Sim because of the lack of new role Sims being generated. So instead of turning it back on and then off again I figured out a way by using the Sim Finder App to instantly generate a new Sim which the game would then automatically assign to any empty role in town. And that's how I got Aisha, a new food merchant. Of course, I did give her a makeover.
    Screenshot-3751.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Did and experiment with Plant Sims, got 4 babies out of the deal..

31253827147_7b05dd622f_c.jpg
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    pQ514jI.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    You meet those singers everywhere, even right before entering the Tomb of the First Emperor, after sunset.

Vbl1a3E.png
    5JZ57S6.png
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I've been busy with a CAW project lately, and hadn't played in a while. And I never take any pictures until I'm finished, so I had nothing to share here. But I'm playing Annie & Spencer's family again. This is last night's final screenshot: Annie putting away her most recent batch of nectar. She is so close to finishing the last of the skill challenges. She only needs to make 19 more bottles of nectar, and that will be out of the way, and she can move on to something else.

xmluFeN.jpg

This photo was from a Monday night, and Annie had had a very busy day. I mentioned before that once Spencer had reached level 9 in the military career, I was going to have him get a job in law enforcement. So I had him go on the computer and do that very thing on Sunday night, one sim week previously. As soon as he got off the computer, he wished to reach level 10 in the military, the stinker! And with him being ambitious, that wish was worth a lot of LTH points, 8,500 I think. I couldn't deny him that, so I used Master Controller to change his career, career level, hourly pay, and performance back to what it had been before. I even removed the quit career in law enforcement so that when he does go back, he'll start a level 2 again. If sims quit a career and go back to it later, they get half the level they had before. His game-assigned alma mater happens to be the one that gives sims a boost in law enforcement, and I didn't want him to lose that.

I thought I'd let him have one day at that level, then quit and go into law enforcement. But only a couple of sim days later, their second child, a little girl named Eliza, was born, and if he were to start in law enforcement at that point, Annie would have to take care of both toddlers, all three horses, and Spencer's garden all by herself. She wouldn't have much time to work on any of her skills or skill challenges, or even to cook for their growing family. So I decided to leave him in the military for a few more weeks, maybe until Noah is school-aged. He's only gone one day a week, and is home to help with everything else the rest of the time.

This picture was on that very long work day, right after Eliza aged up to toddler. Annie had to get up both toddlers, bathe and dress them (with the baby changing station), feed them in their high chairs, take them out of their high chairs, empty the potty repeatedly, mop up the puddle when she didn't get to it in time once, take them both outside with her while she brushed the horses, cleaned their hooves, and fed them carrots, tended the garden, then give them each a ride on the spring rider and take them back inside. So she didn't get her first batch of nectar for the day started until 4 PM, as she also had to carry the toddlers down to the basement to be with her there. Then she had to bring them both back up, feed them in their high chairs, and put them to bed upstairs on the second floor of the house. It was pretty late by that time, but Spencer wasn't going to be home any time soon, as he had to stay out in space until 3 AM, rescuing another astronaut who had been torn off his tether to the Space Station while out space walking, if that's what it's called.

I might just have Spencer quit and be unemployed for a while, at least until Noah has his child birthday. It's not like they need the money. Their net worth is well over two million simoleons, and their investments alone bring in another $65,000 every week.
    edited December 2018
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    My last screeny: just two of the family´s dogs sleeping
    O2WwpHY.jpg
    Some are dreaming about sports, others about stuffing themselves. I’m more of a front dog type :D

ETA:

LOL, remember him?
    I just opened my game and he decided to follow my adventurer down the tomb. I bet he regrets that now :D

do1wMMK.png

And thanks for the warning, that room appears to be riddled with arrow traps B)
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    3elPzaE.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Mummy snacks to the rescue!

35HnC17.png
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @JoAnne65
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    My last screeny: just two of the family´s dogs sleeping
    O2WwpHY.jpg

Some are dreaming about sports, others about stuffing themselves. I’m more of a front dog type :D

Add a comfortable chair/couch, a TV and a computer and then I´m the front dog as well :D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Shoving River into different hairstyles. :D Couldn't decide which.
    1. Screenshot-14.jpg
    2. Screenshot-15.jpg
    3. Screenshot-16.jpg
    4. Screenshot-17.jpg
    5.Screenshot-18.jpg
    6.Screenshot-19.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Screenshot-240.jpg

Sawyer (youngest child of Andy and Savannah) going to his first high school dance
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    My simself. I have no idea what she was complaining about :D
    7zfqgdI.jpg
  • Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    edited December 2018
    2nlsajd.jpg My sim Dorian is playing pool with Mr Goth in my nightclub I made.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Jason got his wish to "Catch every type of fish" (which only requires 20 different fish) with this sea sludge :)
    44419507930_d66e76df00_o.jpg
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    @afai1261 Is it just me, or do sims get telemarketer calls all the time?

I swear once upon a time they only happened if your sim had no friends but the game decided you needed a phone call anyway.

Anyway, Kali's wrench slipped during a tuneup. Her Plumbot was not amused.

VyBr4QH.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    The granddads took their grandson to the bowling center, Haldir was playing table football with Taius and Travis played shuffleboard with one of their granddaughters
    6bzPFcI.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie & Spencer reading to their toddlers, Noah and Eliza

lYJKJbu.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Just took Jensen into CAS for heavier eyelids and a little mouth tweak.
    31302693317_c57ce05948_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top