Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Style Influencer Career

So my sim just got promoted in this career and is now level 10. All the other careers the highest you can go is level 10. When I checked her career info panel, there are now 3 more skills to level up to get to the next promotion. Are there more than 10 levels in this career? I’m not understanding why it is still showing tasks.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    According to Carl Sims there are only 10 levels, here is a link that goes into more details. I haven't played this career yet.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/styleinfluencer/
  • jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    That’s the first site I looked at when I noticed it. I’m interested to see what happens once she levels up again.
    Me too. :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    jacknchloe wrote: »
    That’s the first site I looked at when I noticed it. I’m interested to see what happens once she levels up again.

I bet it is going to be a higher salary :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    jacknchloe wrote: »

I bet it is going to be a higher salary :)

Totally forgot about that, that was what happened to one of my sims in a different career, but forgot which one it was though.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Hmmm...
    It seems like they've put requirements for the pay rise...
    Sims who have reached the top level of their career will earn pay raise when they do good. Then if you hover over the career icon, it should show a number and plus next to the career branch's name (the number shows how many raises your sim has earned).
  • jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    I’m sure that’s what it is, I had just never seen that before after reaching level 10.