Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Leave Option Missing

I've only just noticed this since the latest update and Fame expansion: I received the family leave notice for my pregnant sim, but I can't locate the option to call into her job to take the leave. She's in her third trimester;she has a job and is scheduled to work in less than 12 hours. On her phone, I've checked the work tab (vacation, sick, quit, but no family leave), the household tab, the calendar, needs, simology, and work/job.

Can anyone suggest what I'm missing?

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I can't find it anymore either, unfortunately. I just skip out on work though and it says I took family leave...so it still works, just no need to actually call it in.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Have you checked their vacation time? I've noticed that they are automatically given a few extra vacation days.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    @LaBlue0314 I don't generally pay attention to how much vacation they have. My sims just had a baby in my current game though, and I know where one of them was at for vacation days because he'd used a few recently to care for the triplet toddlers who were getting close to age-up and not where I wanted them in skills yet.

Good insight! I'll check it out.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods