March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Rflong7 ah your girls are adorable, I mean they can get married but don't have to breed with them...I think lol.

Well I went and got a few pics, again I ended up in the Mole household and he always gets married and has a house full of kids.

jwaXmGW.jpg
    First dates are nice.
    1fWwIOr.jpg
    They fell in love on vacation.
    w6IuTDQ.jpg
    iLyx5lb.jpg
    Wuud9f5.jpg
    Their first born Eria.
    4jKDnZN.jpg
    She's pretty cute.
    N4IVotS.jpg
    The twins they just had, Marcus and Raymund.....I think she's holding Marcus they are too new for me to be sure also got that baby cc just cause.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Ahhh the kids are really cute. Why not dress the babies in different outfits so you can tell them apart? :D
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Visited my Legacy household after a long break. Still working on starting Generation 2 but I wanted to try to get the adults working first. Hopefully I will be able to actually finish a Legacy Challenge.
    @JULES1111 aren't they though, I would but the outfit I'm using says you can only have one recolor unless I'm reading wrong I mean one is a little more tan than other I'll get used to them. :smiley: ....maybe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @JULES1111 aren't they though, I would but the outfit I'm using says you can only have one recolor unless I'm reading wrong I mean one is a little more tan than other I'll get used to them. :smiley: ....maybe.

Oh you are probably using defaults. If you wanted you could get Chris Hatches baby outfit mod, which lets you dress the babies in any non-default outfits you have. Raven makes some cute outfits. If interested let me know I will dig out some links for you. :)
    oh that would work if you have time I spend so much time looking at cc and sometimes I still can't find what I'm looking for.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    oh that would work if you have time I spend so much time looking at cc and sometimes I still can't find what I'm looking for.

Sure thing, I can just rummage through my bookmarks, I save the important stuff! *starts rummaging*

Chris Hatches original site is down, but all the non adult things are backed up here. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 scroll down a little, a mod named buy baby outfits it is in the 3rd block of mods listed.

Incase there are no instructions (not sure if they are included in the back up) there is teddy bear dressed in pink to buy in the kids section. buy the bear, put it down on the floor, and have your sim interact with it. You will be able to purchase any baby cloths you downloaded. If it only shows toddler clothing, just switch the sex, and baby clothes should also show up. You can change back to whatever sex you need after the clothing loads.

For non default outfits ( she also has some default but you don't want those) go here. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/moonlightdragon/baby-stuff-f26.html you will need to create a account to download, it is painless. Click on non default outfits, and go to town. :)

Rememeber to remove your default outfit before going back in game. The babies will just go into a diaper.
    Oh cool thanks for getting it for me I'll go get it now :smiley: also thanks for the instructions you never know what they will include in the read me files sometimes they come up light.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I forgot I had the oddest thing happen before I got the cc up above, Mary-sue and Daniel had a son, and he looks as if he's Darren Dreamer's son only baby that ever happened to but the family tree isn't broken or anything he knows that's his kid.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Nothing that is photo bait, but just built my first neighborhood in SC4 and now in process of recreating in TS2 terms Old Sturbridge Village in the People's Republic of Massachusetts.
  • unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    I feel I probably take the longest to play the sims since Im always building things... if I could link I could show a picture of my updated bathroom by the way. Anyway I made a remembrance day holiday a couple days before New Years Eve so my sims could tell stories about their lost loved ones and feel grateful around a fire while taking a day off of work. More like a solemn holiday in between grand meals, gifts and parties.

I think it turned out pretty well.
    moogle-gif-3.gif
    edited December 2018
    since I tweaked aging seeing that John's wife wanted ten kids didn't bother me so much I originally got prepared with a mini fridge and high chairs but then I got a bottomless bottle mod instead and I can put them back in the cribs...was using dog beds, as I have them getting out on their own. Even got the no empty mod for the potty so I can train them just a tad faster.

Well got some pics figured I'd just edit this post...

EJq7ApY.jpg
    Considering Nina is so much like him coming home to find all these men hanging out at the house didn't sit right with Don he wasn't even hungry but he was making it known he was watching all of them.
    RhogWZw.jpg
    She went through with the wedding but wasn't happy about it in the end, Don was, I mean probably because he took her from anyone else that might want her.
    8JfONIo.jpg
    They had a good time though.
    ddICdDG.jpg
    Well Dina didn't she's in denial she knows Don should have been hers, she's sure he'll see his mistake soon.
    Zgp2rcG.jpg
    Cassandra wasn't even sure why she was here, she didn't like Nina and still hated Don for leaving her at the altar
    .9SuRXI9.jpg
    But she was glad she came.
    ihJ9YwF.jpg
    Moving on I tried my hand at making a school...it's more of a 'program' I guess since I had to test and see how things went, I may have to expel the teens and move them to a different building so Ms. Elizabeth can handle all of her students.
    esCktig.jpg
    I had to open and close the game so many times as I made mistakes, at first I didn't even realize I was missing a 'button' I needed it's still light out but these poor kids weren't freed until six and should have left hours before then...oops.
    mBP0rDZ.jpg
    And back to the Brokes, I was testing everything in this hood in case I needed to delete it...which doesn't always work I know but it saved me from messing up my game to just have a throwaway hood ready. Everything was fine but I found this hacked coat rack let me access some things that could be used for maternity isn't she pretty?
    3ZmnUq3.jpg
    I mean...there are worse things you could do on a first date with a pregnant woman, I think.
    Yr8shAS.jpg
    Her son waking her up before his make over he's quit his 'job' and turned his school life around, looking at an A student.
    xqvfuZ9.jpg
    He practically deserved a make over.

So I wasn't sure if the sim was safe to use, that was on the blind dating thing and I'm paranoid so I made a guy to move with her that could be with her maybe she might get the ten kids she wants.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Nice update @RedDestiny92

I don't know if I would have gone to his wedding, if I was Cassandra. :lol:
    @Rflong7 right? See Mr. Dirty and all his pieces but there wasn't any drama there funny enough she keeps coming by to kick the trashcan.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Nice update! Lol I am not sure why Cassandra was there either! Someone really needs to clean the toilet in that house though. :D Oooh I always wondered about starting a school. I have seen all the mods for it, but never had the patience to try to make one myself. 6pm? That is one long school day!
    @JULES1111 It is sort of funny though maybe she came for some closure, yeah I know I wasn't thinking that until I took the pic...but you know they can get lazy with housework usually they don't cook either ha. It's not too bad some of it clicks pretty well when you start up the second little program was easier I just haven't set up more classes. They got out at three much more normal ha I saw that you can use a different button for homeschooling so maybe I'll try to set that up too.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @unmog Hello Kupo! :)

Love your Avatar and signature gif Kupo!

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @unmog Hello Kupo! :)

Love your Avatar and signature gif Kupo!

:blush:
    @emorrill
    Hu hu hu~ :D
    moogle-gif-3.gif
    Got tired of Opal Contrary visiting the Mole house after work so of course I had to try and set up homeschooling, make her husband quit his job and allow him to have breakfast with their two kids while she drowned in the backyard... >:)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Got tired of Opal Contrary visiting the Mole house after work so of course I had to try and set up homeschooling, make her husband quit his job and allow him to have breakfast with their two kids while she drowned in the backyard... >:)

:D:D:D The drama continues......
    @JULES1111 and it keeps going, I forgot while I was focusing on the moles to check on Natasha Una her fiancee cheated on her with the girl he moved in to help with bills so she kicked him out and they are stuck living together waiting for their babies to be born.

Why am I like this? Lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    Oh, hey, I'm new. I'm so happy that there's a lot of people still interested in playing The Sims 2 despite the latter game that comes after it having much more interesting mechanics and such, but what could I say, I am also that kind of people as well.

Oh, I'm busy going back and forth from my main-neighbourhood, to downtown-sub and university-sub (both still need more community lots and residential lots). Regarding to my gameplay, I am currently in my 5th round of the hood. There's 4 families in total, though the Oldyorkers (one of the families) is a handful since they had their 6th and 7th members of the household.
    @hzm02 welcome :) hope you stop by and share more later.

I got bored and decided to make some sims in one of the templates based on the original families I like to play, starting with the Penniless, Hotstuff, and Machoman households...is that obvious enough who they are supposed to be lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @JULES1111 and it keeps going, I forgot while I was focusing on the moles to check on Natasha Una her fiancee cheated on her with the girl he moved in to help with bills so she kicked him out and they are stuck living together waiting for their babies to be born.

Why am I like this? Lol.

:D I have no idea, but I wouldn't have you any other way! Oh new sims! I can't wait to hear what happens with them!

@hzm02 Hi! Welcome! :) Hope to read some updates on your game.

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Welcome to you, also @hzm02 :cookie:

I don't know why but I had to start another Apocalypse Challenge. I get so close to finishing and Boom! I want to restart. I think I need help. :bawling:

I was going to use her again... yes, again. She has a saved neighborhood Somewhere. :blush:
    A2bBqtW.jpg

But I decided to use her. I named her Candie Cruncher. It was supposed to be Candie Crusher but No, I seem to Love misspelling. :(
    2qmNTsI.jpg

I made her a Pleasure Sim and she got the want for 50 1st dates. I love that. :mrgreen:
    UBRGt2l.jpg

It should have been easy. She asked many Sims... 1st one turned her down. :(
    xHz5zya.jpg

I tried some females who got along with her... turned down. :(
    rmRxuXH.jpg

It took so long to try and get a date the townies got restless.
    aNUo2jK.jpg

The Matchmaker showed up so Candie finally got a few dates- quick and meaningless dates. :lol:
    5dL7ZMj.jpg

She also found a Sim with 2 bolts. He might be the one. XD
    I know, I know,... he's a romance Sim. ;)
    PQzUV81.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top