Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you usually your give your sims house phones?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    No, almost never
    I'm glad technophobe sims don't get a negative moodlet from using their cell phones, though. First time I have played one, and I never realized how much I used the MultiTab 6000 and other electronic devices before. :) She even gets a negative moodlet around the plumbot!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Yes, almost always
    Granny hates tech things, so naturally there's an old contraption in her home... :)
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Breazona wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    there's housephones in s4!?

Nope, none in 4

Holy cow! I never realised the link lead to this part of the forum. I'm outta here!

*shooing* :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Other/Depends on the sim
    It's the death line... Bad omen phone. You know someone is gonna die when it rings... O.o It's good for dramatic effect. Once upon a time, if you didn't have home phone, no one could ever invite your sim. Time flies. However, I must admit I often forget to put one now.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    No, almost never
    Nope, like everyone else is saying what the point got the cell phones so I delete the home phone it useless to me.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Yes, almost always
    Here's the link to the 'no cellphone' mod

http://modthesims.info/t/562581

I do use landlines in my sims homes because I use this mod to keep cellphones turned off.

There's also a mod to stop those annoying 'date' calls.