Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures Now Available For Consoles!!!!!

2...Next

Comments

• StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    [quote="WrathGirl666;c-16861134"]Me, didn't know until i read this thread that jungle was coming out too :smiley: .

Off topic : Happy birthday for tomorrow @StevieJohn88 x
    [/quote]

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures releases Today!!!!
    edited December 2018
    Now available but it may take some time till everyone sees it.

Downloading OR Now.
    edited December 2018
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    Has anyone had issues with the game recognizing the packs? I’ve purchased and downloaded both. On the PS4 menu it states that I have them both installed. When I go into the main menu of the game it states that I have the packs but need to download them. In build mode when I try to sort by pack it tells me I haven’t purchased these packs.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    @Feliz I have had that problem on my xbox, in my case it was my external hard drive. I had to hard reset it and the xbox before it would recognize it. So if you have one you may want to try that.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Feliz wrote: »
    Has anyone had issues with the game recognizing the packs? I’ve purchased and downloaded both. On the PS4 menu it states that I have them both installed. When I go into the main menu of the game it states that I have the packs but need to download them. In build mode when I try to sort by pack it tells me I haven’t purchased these packs.

i had that problem what i did was i just restarted my ps4 and they were there hopefully this works for you!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    edited December 2018
    My family is now vacationing in selvadorada with their cat, but silly me, I forgot to take the pet bowl and litter box with them, what do I do??? It’s a two-day vacation! :s
    Post edited by xingyicaicn on
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited December 2018
    Outdoor Retreat was the first pack I bought after I got the PC version of the game. I kept waiting and waiting for it to come out on console, and it's awesome that it's finally here. (I thought it would be a summer release to go with the whole vacation/camping theme, so when summer came and went, I was wondering if it might be another year before it came out.)

I did worry about the replay-ability, but there was something cool about having my one nature-obsessed Sim hunting down all the bugs and herbs and then, a couple generations later, having a new Sim do the same. Seasons makes some of the collecting trickier now, but then, I'm usually not thinking, "Oo! Winter! Let's go camping!"

My PS4 game has been having a lot of lagging issues, too, but that's a great suggestion, @catloverplayer. Appreciate the tip!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    My family is now vacationing in salvadorada with their cat, but silly me, I forgot to take the pet bowl and litter box with them, what do I do??? It’s a two-day vacation! :s

if you go to the vendors there and ask to see their wares they have a pet bowl and litter box for sale!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
    My family is now vacationing in salvadorada with their cat, but silly me, I forgot to take the pet bowl and litter box with them, what do I do??? It’s a two-day vacation! :s

if you go to the vendors there and ask to see their wares they have a pet bowl and litter box for sale!

Thank you so much for the tip! :o
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member

I always forget to do this too!

Good tip! I'll have to remember this! Thanks
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Out of the two packs what one do you like best
    To my own surprise, it is JA. Before their release, I always thought I'd be more fond of OR.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LOW wrote: »
    To my own surprise, it is JA. Before their release, I always thought I'd be more fond of OR.

Explain?

I guess they did an excellent job in creating an exotic ambiance in JA (at least for me), very vacation like. The sound effects, the waterfalls, the insects, and natural dangers all work very well together. The treasures are fun as well, especially relics, there are so many combinations you can do to get all kinds of good/bad influences. And don't get me wrong, I love OR, it's just compared to JA, the things you can do in this pack...isn't a lot. Like I'm doing this aspiration challenge (outdoor enthusiast) now, but because I installed Seasons, all plants don't grow in one season, my sim has to go back every summer to search plants until her eyeballs pop out...
    LOW wrote: »

Explain?

I guess they did an excellent job in creating an exotic ambiance in JA (at least for me), very vacation like. The sound effects, the waterfalls, the insects, and natural dangers all work very well together. The treasures are fun as well, especially relics, there are so many combinations you can do to get all kinds of good/bad influences. And don't get me wrong, I love OR, it's just compared to JA, the things you can do in this pack...isn't a lot. Like I'm doing this aspiration challenge (outdoor enthusiast) now, but because I installed Seasons, all plants don't grow in one season, my sim has to go back every summer to search plants until her eyeballs pop out...

Yes I thought I would like outdoor retreat better out of the two bit I do enjoy ja so much more I have already explored the whole map of ja even the mystery part though it still has a question mark on the map even though I have explored them because I even explored both parts of the temple btw when doing the temple have lots of the moodlets solvers because if you get something wrong they make you scared or stink
  • PrmlPrml Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16853788"][quote="Kimber_TAC_2;c-16853549"]Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store![/quote]

Jungle Adventures is a fun pack. I play it on PC.[/quote]

Can you build regular homes in Jungle Adventure or is it just the Vacation Rental ones?
    Prml wrote: »
    Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store!

Jungle Adventures is a fun pack. I play it on PC.

Can you build regular homes in Jungle Adventure or is it just the Vacation Rental ones?

No I think it's only vacation ones maybe if you can do a cheat of some sort I know there's one cause I was able to turn the maze from windenburg to a lot but I can't remember what cheat I used
  • PrmlPrml Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16946256"][quote="Prml;c-16940929"]
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16853788"][quote="Kimber_TAC_2;c-16853549"]Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store![/quote]

Jungle Adventures is a fun pack. I play it on PC.[/quote]

Can you build regular homes in Jungle Adventure or is it just the Vacation Rental ones?[/quote]

No I think it's only vacation ones maybe if you can do a cheat of some sort I know there's one cause I was able to turn the maze from windenburg to a lot but I can't remember what cheat I used [/quote]

Thank you! I’ll be sure to check it out, hopefully I can!
    Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store!

Jungle Adventures is a fun pack. I play it on PC.

No I think it's only vacation ones maybe if you can do a cheat of some sort I know there's one cause I was able to turn the maze from windenburg to a lot but I can't remember what cheat I used

Thank you! I’ll be sure to check it out, hopefully I can!

Look up the different cheats and sees what is what
    You can only build vacation rental homes in Selvadarado.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I remember several weeks ago, I created a new household and when I went to place them in a Granite Falls home, it looked like it was going to let me.
    2quwd7.gif

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I saw this video :-) it's very interesting, I didnt know most of this existed 😲 , my sim is going exploring lol
    https://youtu.be/s68Vy8APNgQ