Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's talk about 2019

So with 2018 alost over it's time to look towards 2019 and what we wan't to see in the Sims world. I expect 2 EP's and possabaly a GP I think it will pan out like this

EP's
1. Universty
2. Tropical Vacation

GP
1.Witches

We will alos possably get some kind of SP but i cant imagen what that might be I also think near the end of the year we will get a Sims 5 anouncment.

Comments

• M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    I want university so badly like its not heallthy and it point :lol:
    hope you all are smiling x
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Let’s do the correct order
    Bedroom SP
    Witches GP
    Tropical Vacation EP
    University EP
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    • Farming EP or Tropical Island EP
    • University EP
    • Witches GP
    • Hobbies GP
    • Elders SP
    • Teens Style SP
    • Cars Patch
    • Burglars Patch
    • Ceiling Patch
    • Disabilities Patch

* fingers crossed *
    y'all got bread?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    All occults. Every single pack should be dedicated to occults.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I think it will be a Magic related GP and a University related EP this year with a SP of some kind (not sure what).
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Battle of the bands EP
    Education EP

Witches GP
    Werewolves GP

Winter SP
    Special Occasion SP
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm hoping for a winter wonderland vacation GP in Feb.

I'm also hoping to see cars,a tropical island pack and a romantic pack in 2019.

Stuffpack wise I'm hoping to see an SP on Pools,Weddings and Sleepwear.
    Movotti wrote: »
    Battle of the bands EP
    Education EP

Witches GP
    Werewolves GP

Winter SP
    Special Occasion SP

Winter should be done in a gamepack not sp.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited December 2018
    If 2019 includes the following I'll be super happy!
    • University EP
    • Island Paradise EP
    • Romance (including slow dancing) GP
    • Tag (from TS3)
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Am I the only one who seriously doubt Tropical Vacation? Don't yiu think the developers feel like they have covered travels with Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures?
    edited December 2018
    Shepard wrote: »
    Am I the only one who seriously doubt Tropical Vacation? Don't yiu think the developers feel like they have covered travels with Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures?

They haven't covered beach vacations. Neither of those have beaches,swimming in the ocean,beach activities or resorts.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Not at all. If we could get a Tropical vacation or tropical world and an Alpine vacation and a Dude Ranch vacation with horses, I'd be happy.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2018
    I would love to see some of the following soon:
    1. University (with customization options) or something school-related
    2. Island Paradise (with swimmable oceans and hopefully mermaids)
    3. Maybe farming? Would love to see this concept again.
    4. Maybe witches (if they include plenty of customization for light and contemporary witch options, because I don’t like dark witches all that much) or something magical
    5. Hobbies / sports
    6. More romance content
    7. More family play content and/or more refinement and content for life stages (like Generations)
    8. Anything else is just icing on the cake for me. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    edited December 2018

There is a huge demand from the community on this forum and twitter for a tropical beach destination vacation world and with swimming in the ocean. We had tropical beach vacations in TS2 and TS3 why not for TS4?

Also like another poster said A Winter Wonderland World and Ranch would really be nice and with the latter they could introduce horses. There is a big demand for horses right now in The Sims 4.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Sims 1 on Origin! ;P
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    I have a sneaky feeling we'll get another situation like with "Sims 4 Cats and Dogs" and the "Sims 4 my first pet"; I honeslty think there'll be an addition to the Get Famous EP to make your sim a pop star. I can see it coming.
    I have a sneaky feeling we'll get another situation like with "Sims 4 Cats and Dogs" and the "Sims 4 my first pet"; I honeslty think there'll be an addition to the Get Famous EP to make your sim a pop star. I can see it coming.

They would have to do that in a Gamepack as they can't with a Stuffpack it would be too bad. I doubt this will happen but I'm hoping we'll get a Winter Wonderland Destination Vacation World.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My wish list:
    1. Education/ University with a number of new careers
    2. Tropical vacation with hotel/resort venue
    3. Farming
    4. Apartment building tool

That will be all, thank you.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I wish for:

1. University/ Education with get to work schools, customizable degrees and all thaf:
    2. Farming, either GP or EP
    3. Witches GP
    4. Wedding stuff pack
    5. Upgradable beds
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Supernatural EP
    University EP
    Cars Patch !
    Updated Traits and Memories

Then I eill be one happy simmer 😄
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Uh, no? There are no swimmable beaches or islands in Jungle Adventures, no?

Unless you meant the vacation part?

Personally, I want the island to be a place for my sims to live in, not a temporary vacation location. So, I wouldn’t want it as a vacation pack, but as a liveable location, just like Sims 3 Island Paradise. I just loved the theme of Island Paradise. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Personally, I want the island to be a place for my sims to live in, not a temporary vacation location. So, I wouldn’t want it as a vacation pack, but as a liveable location, just like Sims 3 Island Paradise. I just loved the theme of Island Paradise. :)

Same here!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I think/hope we'll get the following in 2019 :

University EP
    Farming EP

Witches GP
    Hot Date/Romance GP

Bedroom SP
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Uh, no? There are no swimmable beaches or islands in Jungle Adventures, no?

Unless you meant the vacation part?

I'd rather have a residential beach world to live in than a small vacation world to visit. I'd still like all the stuff to do on a beach vacation like shell collecting, treasure hunting, sand castle building, etc. I'd also like lots on the beach to build more relaxed type beach houses. And, if Mermaids made the cut, I wouldn't be unhappy to get them before witches. Ocean swimming is a must either way, but I'd prefer snorkeling to deep diving. Seeing all the natural reefs and coral and running into an electric eel or two or baby shark or getting ink blasted by a squid.
  • idkemilyidkemily Posts: 49 Member
    I would love a swimming game pack so your sims can swim. And boats maybe!!! so maybe like a beach gamepack for the summertime