Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine out glitch?

Is dine out glitched? I spent weeks training all my staff and was almost to lvl 5 restaurant, then when I logged in today I had no staff ! :o
I have to start all over training new staff :(
anyone know why this happened?

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Aw yeah I only lost my hostess, she didn't get culled she just doesn't work for me anymore
    And I can't hire her back. I liked her.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • danplayer01danplayer01 Posts: 25 New Member
    It seems Dine Out still has multiple issues that were never fixed. Sadly it looks like we're not getting any improvements to the pack.
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Aw yeah I only lost my hostess, she didn't get culled she just doesn't work for me anymore

Yeah same here they just don't work for me anymore, it's kinda unfair after spending so much money on their training to lose them for no reason
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Parvati wrote: »

Yeah same here they just don't work for me anymore, it's kinda unfair after spending so much money on their training to lose them for no reason

And I went through the trouble of making my own NPC staff and marked them as Unplayed, so I could have some friendly familiar faces. but Now that kimberly (my Hostess) is gone, I don't know how I can get her back. I really want her back!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

And I went through the trouble of making my own NPC staff and marked them as Unplayed, so I could have some friendly familiar faces. but Now that kimberly (my Hostess) is gone, I don't know how I can get her back. I really want her back!

reset her hostess skills to 1 and do the same thing as before
    then cheat them back up after you rehire her if you wish
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    I never play Dine Out anymore, but when I did, my workers just wouldn't show up. It's strange that you can't hire someone who has a higher level off the bat in case you lose a worker or they die (I was playing my restaurant as a family business and passing it through generations and the staff kept dying at work).
    reset her hostess skills to 1 and do the same thing as before
    then cheat them back up after you rehire her if you wish

How do you cheat skills on nonactive sims?
  • AStrawberrySlushAStrawberrySlush Posts: 57 Member
    This worries me, I'm about to get this pack...I hope it works decently for me :(
    Origin ID:
    AStrawberrySlush
  • AreiArei Posts: 1 New Member
    Dine out is has been so buggy since release with no fixes in sight. It's unreal.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited April 2017
    Is dine out glitched? I spent weeks training all my staff and was almost to lvl 5 restaurant, then when I logged in today I had no staff ! :o
    I normally wouldn't suggest doing this because it would mean wiping out all that you have done in the game, including all of your creations. Move your entire Sims 4 file folder to your desk top or PC. Then start a new game, and see if that helps. Don't worry about all the pack and game updates that you currently have. All that gets replaced when you start a new game.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member

Hello
    Sometimes when this occurs,if you close the restaurant and then open the restaurant again, the employees will return.
    [quote="rosemow;1
    Hello
    Sometimes when this occurs,if you close the restaurant and then open the restaurant again, the employees will return.[/quote]

rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Sometimes when this occurs,if you close the restaurant and then open the restaurant again, the employees will return.

yeah tried that, didn't work :( happens with store employees too btw
    edited April 2017
    thanks all for replying
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    You're Welcome! :)
  • Sparkly_kittySparkly_kitty Posts: 3 New Member
    I love this pack but I have a few complaints first my sims are not showing up for work so I have to close the business then start again which really gets on my nerves and secondly it is annoying how I cant take my toddler out to eat and lastly make more vegan options the only thing my sim can eat is salad or fruit salad other than that I love this pack and I use this very often <3
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    [quote="danplayer01;c-15685688"]It seems Dine Out still has multiple issues that were never fixed. Sadly it looks like we're not getting any improvements to the pack.[/quote]

Really? I feel like I read about every EP and GP in the patch notes, that they fix issues here and there. Buy anyway, if you're comfortable using mods O know that creators like Bienchen and LittleMsSam have made some mods that improve restaurants. I'm gonna try those if I encounter any of these bugs when I try to make a restaurant.