Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I successfully avoided error 12 today, but I don´t like the solution. I had to reduce the options again and now screenshots from Moonlight Falls have such a bad quality that they hurt my eyes, unfortunally. :'(
    But I love this neighborhood so much that I have to make this concession. :s
    Today was a quiet day. Taius went to school, Haldir to work and Stella and Tyler met each other at the outside pet bowls after getting up. They talked and flirted and then I decided that they had enough and that (at least) Tyler should work a bit (they don´t have to, they have made so much money over the years, that the family owns 99 999 999 Simoleons and every time they earn some money the game tells them that such a high amount of money couldn´t be booked at their account and is booked at an obscure account at overseas.
    NTA6Tnl.jpg
    VACqasP.jpg

Travis played and socialized with the oldest member of the family, dog Sissi. (I don´t know if I should keep her and make her young again or if I let her die, she is just a few days near to her end :'( )
    QaiDeHr.jpg
    wchoUnJ.jpg
    gQ58cL0.jpg
    zi3S5yU.jpg
    0TALGwb.jpg

Stella decided to play the drums after I made Tyler to write on his book (if I don´t give them something to do they would end up woohooing)
    pXXf5ri.jpg
    CjduBBE.jpg

when Taius and Haldir came home both went straight to the stereo and danced, watched by some of the pets
    6V3dr6p.jpg
    dTB4UyR.jpg
    2VByufn.jpg
    Yv8trF7.jpg
    Ox8BEUL.jpg

Streuner had really fun watching them :D
    AFLYdFo.jpg

when it got dark the grandpas played video games with Taius while Tyler and his wife played chess
    Jb3cfGb.jpg
    UEmctoq.jpg
    N9XQCmM.jpg

as I said, a quiet day!
    When my Sims are in Moonlight Falls they tend to stay at home and lead a quite boring life. This world is immemorial, I´m playing in it and with the Sims of it since Supernatural came out! So I can´t play on highest options anymore, because there are so many tremendous houses and so many Sims with maxed out skills that this town suffers from error 12 and sometimes stuttering.
    In the beginning of the performance issues I culled a lot of Sims but then I discovered Traveler and after igazor patiently explained its functions, my obsession with new worlds began! (I don´t want to bother igazor, so I don´t tag him, he has so much to do, that he doesn´t have to read my texts!)
    I could now move my beloved Sims to other worlds and could even play with them! Suddenly there were so many possibilities!
    Especially, because, as you can see below, Travis and Haldir have a lot of children and before Traveler they all lived in Moonlight Falls, which led to the problem that everyone was related to each other and the Sims didn´t find a partner. And Haldir has a few siblings, too, who also lived there.
    When I installed Traveler I began to move important family members to different worlds, this process isn´t finished at all. Because of this my Sims travel so much.
    And so, over the years, my families grew and grew, until now. I hope, that it isn´t too confusing to read who is related to whom. :)

So, let´s continue the story!
    Haldir and Taius went to work and to school in the morning, Tyler was working on his book, Travis was reading (he is a bookworm) and Stella was working on a sculpture
    MDxLchw.jpg
    yy0SBku.jpg
    IVt6Jb1.jpg
    (she was making a big show and in the end the sculpture broke :D )

when Taius came home, he played with his best buddy Tyson, they had a lot of fun!
    lW0ZRbd.jpg
    uga1MBe.jpg
    1sSA2uM.jpg
    3rFV09l.jpg
    iRUtimu.jpg
    9zjlmqw.jpg
    48G8fD2.jpg

in the early evening the family ate together (and I have to admit that my pets are slobs, they always beg for food, sorry, bad parenting o:) )
    Stella made a lasagne which everyone liked
    Hvz1W1t.jpg
    C49xv60.jpg
    xBkULPx.jpg
    1bWnS2i.jpg

afterwards they went to a party thrown by Stella´s niece Sylvie
    yS2nZ8Y.jpg
    Stella and Taius went dancing
    Tzb1TLk.jpg
    8m3TuTp.jpg
    r8TMrZJ.jpg

Tyler and his brother Timon jumped on the trampoline
    o5g7JxO.jpg

and when Tyler fell off he went to his wife and wanted some love
    yz0vJkH.jpg
    siLw6wO.jpg
    Jo80CeU.jpg
    fpZZkh1.jpg
    aYtDmFn.jpg
    Ui09SX5.jpg
    and danced with her
    NGXPAMq.jpg

Sylvie´s husband came home and guess what? He is Tyler´s oldest brother, Emerson. :D
    aw32eXa.jpg
    and Haldir and Travis had fun together, inappropriate to show here :p

When they all came home, Stella and Tyler watched the stars, nee, ceiling ;-) the others went to bed
    eqY0Gmj.jpg
    dPv8Gcf.jpg
    PJkGxJW.jpg
    m3VTYFl.jpg
    TcYEqrB.jpg
    The family´s day was very boring today, I made just a few screenshots mainly from the pets, like this one
    dT9ypFL.jpg

I just play through the day so that the neighbourhood could progress. I have some teens that are actually a bit older than Taius, but because of his many travels he is now older than them. So I have to age them up one by one and have to do a makeover in any case. ( :) The game generated outfits are hilarious and sometimes hurt the eyes!)
    And Taiuy gets older at Saturday, so I have to hurry up.

But I´ve searched through some of my pictures and found something funny:
    have you ever noticed that the Sims put a newspaper under the pumpkin when they carve, but then they put the waste at the floor? They could save the work of searching for a newspaper if they didn´t put the waste on it!
    UtXW3xr.jpg

and in winter the family had a visitor in the night:
    TC0jSol.jpg
    I don´t know what´s more discombobulating, the eyes and their lacrymal sacks, the stick (I really thought that aliens overcome old age!) or the swimsuit?
    Today I´ve tried to do a makeover of 5 Sims that became young adults, 2 are ready and saved and because of this I became too brave and tried (after saving and reloading) to make over the other 3. I was punished for it and got error 12 :'(
    So nothing new today. I hope my game behaves kind tomorrow and I can actually play again (heavily addicted :D )
    I´ll just post a picture of 2 of Haldir´s brothers, I´m planning of visiting one of them when Taius becames a young adult.
    Here are Hendrik and Helo Helmquist
    1mJNz5x.jpg
    and in order to show that they are brothers here is Haldir again (just because I can :p )
    6sXqFAD.jpg
    edited December 2018
    All make overs have been made, Moonlight Falls has progressed, so it´s time to travel to Cape Garner Islands to celebrate Tauis´ birthday. The family travelled to the island, because Taius´ big brother Timian and his family live there and Taius wanted to see him again (he thought of him a few times in the last week and had the wish to invite him to 🐸🐸🐸🐸). So thee family will celebrate the birthday together. And because 2 of Haldir´s children also live at the island (Misty, his oldest daughter, and Thom, his third son), he and Travis traveled together with the others.
    So here is the family arriving at their house at Cape Garner Islands:
    f0wtZFe.jpg
    And here are the first pics of the beautiful landscape, the family had to walk the dogs after the trip
    BKOY5KJ.jpg
    IzSwIm7.jpg
    E6EHU4d.jpg
    More pics of dog walking!
    They spent the whole day out in the wood or the beach, played with the dogs, met a friend, got a nice suntan.
    50DeHEH.jpg
    Travis, Stella and Taius went to a nice fishing spot together with T-Rey, Sissi and Rasta
    s6hXLt2.jpg
    O1s7pf7.jpg
    lSneCAy.jpg
    uDkDCRm.jpg
    4EJRZ0G.jpg
    3utVCdJ.jpg

Stella met Felix there, he is her son-in-law, he and Timian live with their two little kids at the island
    4SbvdWQ.jpg
    1AaCpN8.jpg
    then she read a bit while Travis got to know his grandgrandson
    vV05Nlr.jpg
    lUdM1QG.jpg

the dogs had fun, too
    cf9X3br.jpg

when it was getting dark, the six went back home
    YqjJDi6.jpg
    oFLJbzQ.jpg
    r5c1R0G.jpg

after the the others left for the fishing spot, Haldir and Tyler played with Tumari and Streuner
    4L2gGTG.jpg
    82UkKoL.jpg
    then they went to the beach with Tumari and Tyson
    qNAXDIJ.jpg
    yXp4F0A.jpg
    8vQtTTu.jpg
    EdaKWMN.jpg
    EgN6unV.jpg
    when it was too warm at the beach, Tyler and Haldir went home with the dogs
    mpiRqz7.jpg
    n1KXeHB.jpg
    bsK8xFI.jpg

while waiting for the others to come back home Tyler read something and Haldir made some researches
    rM6qQ5K.jpg
    9BdmNwS.jpg
    8VnxiZm.jpg

and after a relaxed day they went to bed happily :)
    And to tell the truth: it´s such a relief to play on highest options again! Although I really, really love Moonlight Falls, I always appreciate to be able to see my Sims and the surrounding clearly! :D
    The pets enjoyed the holiday, too.
    Streuner was playing with his toy mouse
    boBogZ1.jpg
    bBt3HXG.jpg
    lqIerlq.jpg
    QmdE3Fl.jpg
    OpfNu6T.jpg
    Lfvjx7M.jpg
    cHoBPRS.jpg
    porSo1c.jpg
    ngqPpPY.jpg

and for T-Rey every puddle is a good puddle :D
    XTD4jKl.jpg
    fgBJSG9.jpg
    aquqKDX.jpg
    08N9taH.jpg
    reK7Aah.jpg
    FK2VMIq.jpg
    vFGeJxg.jpg
    yiNEfSK.jpg
    KHIoYgr.jpg
    giblp2C.jpg
    H83PskA.jpg
    J9OlflR.jpg
    mission accomplished ;)
    sUMKQ3q.jpg

and welcome to our newest family member Takujo
    (he was a stray I couldn´t resist to add to the family, he will find a new permanent family when I travel with the family again :) )
    q2boQEs.jpg
    edited December 2018
    At the day of Taius´ birthday the sun rose over a nearly cloudless sky, it was already warm and it would be a wonderful day
    0yP4dgB.jpg
    qOQWtR5.jpg
    Taius was up first, his parents and grandparents were still sleeping. To distract himself he draw a picture (why his main color was brown, I don´t get, his view wasn´t the inspiration obviously
    BeldHNT.jpg
    WutSotC.jpg

when the grandparents were awake, they took him to the football field where they played catch and threw the frisbee
    Bb00PM1.jpg
    4y71xnK.jpg
    DVvlJnx.jpg
    foOtM5D.jpg
    NMQ7Jus.jpg

so his parents could organize his birthday party
    OC3MvSu.jpg
    Tyler was texting his intstructions to the party planners, while Stella played with Sissi. And why not combine the stress with leisure?
    After everything was organized, Tyler sat down and drew his wife
    XBbuVbD.jpg
    well, ok, it´s not an exact copy of her, more an interpretation ?!? ;) of her, but hey this is creative freedom, right?
    yG6JMyU.jpg
    vXEp3B9.jpg
    the three are at the beach at the back of the house
    idKO2Tk.jpg

in the dawn Tyler and Stella went to the football field to join the others and then it was time to go to the birthday party location (the dogs were sent home)
    Mizee1v.jpg

nearly half of the people of the island were there (there are only 31 inhabitants, so this was not difficult to achieve, especially, because all 31 Sims are related to each other somehow :p )
    DzfgoWN.jpg

then it was time
    rHznQCD.jpg
    wmY9KDk.jpg
    58fVZFd.jpg
    OaJjPZs.jpg
    ECLP6YO.jpg
    Taius was happy to be of full age (but no way I keep his outfit!)
    k5EGAZT.jpg

the guests tried to get a piece of the birthday cake, not all of them got one
    8KTGI74.jpg

I was happy to see Taius´ brother at the party and that he got a piece of cake (and that he was pregnant with his third child!)
    FZk5n01.jpg
    Xs2fkD1.jpg
    BzYpqfT.jpg

when they finished the cake the guests and the family were dancing, drinking and having fun
    (can you see at the bottom left corner of the picture where Tyler is dancing? He actually is a loner, so he autonomiously searched for the loneliest spot to dance, in front of the restrooms :D )
    gH7B9Hp.jpg
    all others were in the main room
    YfNUVtf.jpg
    and then I thought I couldn´t see properly: Sissi was sleeping at the dancefloor! The poor old girl run across the whole island to follow her mistress (she is Stella´s dog)! I really felt sorry for her, because she was so much in the red with her needs that I´ve cheated and rose her needs!
    2UMZJ8Y.jpg
    FM0zDWg.jpg

I discovered grandpa Haldir dancing happily, he made such a cute face, I have to show!!! <3
    0EPKCb4.jpg
    bI6jXWN.jpg
    d8pIkzA.jpg
    6QskSDi.jpg
    tqV46Uk.jpg
    even the birthday child danced
    2N5nKOn.jpg

and Tyler had to deal with his attraction, all three of the ladies tried to flirt with him and didn´t leave him alone, poor boy :D
    Am0tlXe.jpg
    The next morning the family slept long, they came back home from the party very late and because the graduation ceremony started at noon they had enough time.
    BddzDR5.jpg
    nbqUp3m.jpg
    Bo0C5o1.jpg

the pets were a bit bored, so they made a bit of a mess, they really are slobs! (and perhaps I have too many pets in my household :D )
    oJfznfl.jpg
    dM5fRcy.jpg
    nvfYNJg.jpg

as everything was cleaned up and everybody dressed up, it was time for them to go to the city hall
    tBGivNQ.jpg
    yZuue4U.jpg
    3fmEq7Q.jpg
    J6qJmNi.jpg
    chxWJSw.jpg
    R8pQbcl.jpg
    7IZCqua.jpg
    3RpjeE9.jpg
    aa1V7oI.jpg
    N7hMcth.jpg
    nQp6OQI.jpg

finally an adult!
    2noSM2q.jpg
    e0Kfox7.jpg

they had reserved a table at the bistro at the harbour to celebrate the graduation
    therefore they met Taius´ brother Timian and his husband Felix at the bistro
    ISmhbT3.jpg
    OVBEbSy.jpg
    ei3ZKiY.jpg

after lunch the stayed at the bistro, where they met a few other family members who live at the island
    lsYB6zk.jpg
    like Thom, Haldir´s and Travis´ son, Tyler´s brother
    UHF3r9R.jpg

Taius and Timian talked lively together (they haven´t seen each other for a few weeks, which was long for them, because they love each other and talk together nearly every day on the phone when they can´t see each other!)
    afyRvFL.jpg
    fOZozvn.jpg

just their dad didn´t want to talk, he preferred to play catch far away from the others with his son-in-law
    y1bge3l.jpg

coming home late again, Tyler congratulated his son to the graduation and of being the best student. He told his son that he was very proud of him and loved him much!
    XmUZdaf.jpg
    Today I´ll just post some pictures of the island and the house of the family and the area around it, because I just played, without taking screenshots for this thread. At the moment I´m not in the mood to think of good pics, my mum is in hospital and had an emergency operation and I have to take care of my father who suffers from dementia/Alzheimer. But I´ve already loaded some pics into my imgur account, which didn´t fit until today!
    DIh4Ng0.jpg
    bUexfnw.jpg
    y8lJjQm.jpg
    mm0NbOj.jpg
    ED9cvXq.jpg
    mh8XgN0.jpg
    tnE1AqV.jpg
    W9dWZnx.jpg
    58Jjw3P.jpg
    yDKXXEP.jpg
    gQNr9es.jpg
    My family started into the day slowly. The couples had a lot of love for each other :*
    so we go for a walk with Sissi and Taius
    MxwjYja.jpg
    lKjgkq9.jpg
    ciTvCdL.jpg
    GS2EUSL.jpg
    FozKTkG.jpg
    they played a bit at the cementary
    Y90RLYW.jpg
    and walked back home (because of the old age of Sissi and her smallness they walked slowly and were back at home in the afternoon)
    7I7f68V.jpg
    soMvUZO.jpg
    ioL0NUD.jpg
    Zz7lIxB.jpg

at home Tius got on the computer and chatted a bit, while Travis prepared food for the party they would have in the evening and Tyler painted his father, the pets were playing (I don´t know if I go with the hair Taius is wearing or if I change it)
    4uT9zKe.jpg
    4D5PvqI.jpg
    Re5Ona2.jpg
    wzmY4Jz.jpg
    r2A4NBk.jpg

the guests arrived and all had a good time
    oSLg13H.jpg
    A2ywgNx.jpg
    k0lbcN6.jpg
    rBuJ5xg.jpg
    d09CP1g.jpg

except Taius :D
    QyqM62O.jpg
    HeXLRQF.jpg
    qktyAje.jpg

then one of the last guests went into labour
    zWUGzzT.jpg
    followed by another birth (the Sim in the short jumper and the green shirt, she´s Tyler´s sister-in-law Rike)
    4sWpZ3I.jpg

Haldir brought Rike to the hospital
    HAkuXHT.jpg
    Travis brought his half-sister Amber to hospital (while the husband of Rike and Haldir´s and Travis´ son Thom arrived at the hospital to help his wife to give birth)
    tdYyiRo.jpg

this stress was too much for Taius, so he travelled to Hidden Springs with the two dogs Tyson and Takujo
    MXxW35O.jpg
    On the next day Taius asked his cousin Christian to move in. Christian is a dog lover, so he gladly accepted (and he also is a werewolf).
    here he is
    QfWGBKx.jpg
    he is athletic, too, so he took the opportunity to go jogging through Hidden Springs
    sq7bvAe.jpg
    1gvwxk3.jpg
    ymPfYx8.jpg
    K9g8OSo.jpg

when he was back at home both boys decided to go to a good fishing spot with the dogs, because the weather was so nice and warm they went to the big waterfall to get some of the vapour to cool down
    cFSt58t.jpg
    p9fEyIF.jpg
    QrVIUfN.jpg
    9ydyMSu.jpg
    UrO3nX5.jpg
    gYkuJPQ.jpg
    4vwfvYX.jpg
    they were getting hungry, so I put out the picnic table and a grill so the could have a barbecue
    bl2YxNV.jpg
    PZ3ZCCQ.jpg
    GkAaDBX.jpg
    ZkI59Vh.jpg
    (as you can see in the background, Taius had some problems with the sausages, hopefully the hot dogs he made didn´t taste too much like grass ;) )
    the dogs saw a chance to get a piece of sausages,too, and begged for it
    fEQm9kz.jpg
    Knej0C1.jpg
    (they didn´t get something, they were too late!)

after lunch the boys played catch to get rid of the calories and to stay fit, unfortunately both of them don´t have a partner, so they have to be in good shape to have chances on the market :D
    uX4YwLb.jpg
    sPhkf36.jpg

in the evening they went to town to the bowling alley to have some fun
    cHK1sfb.jpg
    gUXp9j8.jpg
    4kLr6dD.jpg
    kXbaHAj.jpg
    This day was graduation day for Christian at the town hall
    TxtNBSs.jpg
    After they got his testimony they visited the fun park across the street
    MO4hCKL.jpg
    they played soccer and then Christian met one of his uncles and fought with him (both are werewolves)
    OfEdfH8.jpg
    ppUdJgi.jpg
    i6oEbfV.jpg
    BX9nFmO.jpg
    they met another cousin of them, Alicia
    oHU4wEn.jpg
    VlUVhlU.jpg
    0V8zFid.jpg

at the evening they went home, watched TV and talked to each other (ok, a bit boring for two young men, but they both like watching TV :) )
    M0DRUSv.jpg
    JL0zxMh.jpg
    SjvRy00.jpg
    XS2ASVW.jpg
    z1hceMt.jpg
    Today I didn´t play much, because I had to add a new bedroom for Christian who went to Cape Garner Island together with Taius (they will travel to Moonlight Falls in a few days, because there I have some Sims who have to move to a new town and Christian and Tius will accompany them, all of them famly members)
    So I added a new floor to the house the family lives in at the moment. First I built the new bedroom at the third floor, but then decided, that all bedrooms should be at the same floor, so I can survey who is asleep and who gets awake (I´m a control freak so I have to know what my Sims are doing and when everyone sleeps at the same floor this is easier :) )
    Therefore I´ve put the bedroom down to the music room, which I then put on the third floor
    LV5KsSx.jpg
    IiHPMuy.jpg
    yYq1Ubj.jpg
    Pc6IoSq.jpg
    qWMkpB5.jpg
    REeXSq6.jpg
    aUEIMmA.jpg
    EEXycM2.jpg
    tuAmJvJ.jpg
    Ag8FZrg.jpg
    qy7HkIb.jpg
    r1Mn5Yw.jpg
    zWUaBII.jpg
    While everybody was still sleeping I´ve watched the pets and discovered Streuner in front of the captured insects. In real life I like dogs more, but in this game I´m so in love with this cat! <3 I think he´s sooo adorable with his skinny figure and this large ears!
    So here´s an overload of pictures:
    qf9eS1p.jpg
    ZHQRhyf.jpg
    v9Y6wDd.jpg
    qcuZhAj.jpg
    wgv0rbY.jpg
    tdpwWik.jpg

when the family awoke, everyone was doing his/her own business
    Tyler and Travis were playing chess
    GjlUbBP.jpg
    Christian was talking with his granddad the whole day
    IadjeMn.jpg
    SkiTEbU.jpg
    untill they played chess together while some pets were sleeping next to them
    JbXdOLR.jpg
    ir2qkYR.jpg

Stella was teaching Tyson to hunt
    OuYfoRY.jpg
    and cuddled with him, of course
    wAsCsg4.jpg

Travis played with Streuner
    FAReQFU.jpg
    1UJP3K5.jpg
    8IFE3Ir.jpg
    OH61x6R.jpg

and Taius was dancing nearly the whole day, he had a lot of fun
    FvhJLt3.jpg
    w7RUH8Q.jpg
    Rg3BwHw.jpg
    BaVN6px.jpg
    qYDlqp7.jpg
    TOATn9G.jpg
    UM1knPi.jpg
    ERafc3g.jpg
    fiM7BlP.jpg
    VhttSeg.jpg
    K4fYj64.jpg
    igCWmCN.jpg
    pdNbmll.jpg
    oqSWzOb.jpg
    qehlDj0.jpg
    Ew33WXM.jpg
    qOtMi4p.jpg
    Joxfary.jpg
    Iho28Qr.jpg
    BFoqmYk.jpg
    jPKDuL1.jpg
    AT245ob.jpg
    SEpIpoH.jpg
    J5iUhUb.jpg
    3ZW9Qb8.jpg
    nCAED69.jpg
    TPDO53X.jpg
    ZIJxkZO.jpg
    g8mP5zq.jpg
    W77Tcv6.jpg
    F9KgDAX.jpg
    oZIRQi0.jpg
    In the night I finished some re-decoration of the living room, because I didn´t like the whitish couch anymore, I recolored it and the carpet, too
    98b31nS.jpg
    miseJci.jpg
    UHsVBAD.jpg

the day started bright and sunny, so Tyler decided to have a walk through the woods with Tyson, he was exhausted from all the people in the house and needed some time for himself
    quXhjva.jpg
    iGSlSuK.jpg
    zWnODwR.jpg
    XCFeGE2.jpg
    MQNC9SM.jpg
    httfWY6.jpg
    Qbr2Duc.jpg
    Pc499LH.jpg
    nzV4MUC.jpg
    Qy2GOOY.jpg
    H1gFERh.jpg
    5TVxDwX.jpg

meanwhile his wife tried to bath Streuner, well, it didn´t went well :D
    S0y6qE7.jpg
    ARzfVkZ.jpg
    XNbikGY.jpg
    but in the end they both smooched again
    Gh03F3D.jpg
    BVUxkIX.jpg

in the late afternoon, when Tyler and Tyson were back home, the family ate a perfect meal together
    lvm5tkG.jpg
    when the moon rose, Christian transformed into his werewolf form
    Mk3Ynie.jpg
    Y5sEWcW.jpg
    sLvlB85.jpg
    P1fF2r0.jpg
    his manners at the table weren´t as good as before :p but the family ignored it successfully
    UDxFq1X.jpg
    IUjn3kE.jpg
    agPmt9P.jpg
    except Stella, who was scared apparently (but I don´t know why, because her brother Matthew Striker-Hamming is married to a werewolf (Richie Striker-Hamming) and she lived with them for a few years, so she should be used to it, stupid girl! :o )
    ukrASma.jpg

after dinner Haldir, Travis, Christian and Tyler played table football and even Tyler had fun (what some hours of recreation can do!)
    KdVrHBm.jpg
    msj9BBT.jpg
    UV7NEbV.jpg
    i5OblhY.jpg
    LVtJyT4.jpg

Stella had recoverd from the shock seeing her nephew transforming and played chess and talked with her son Taius
    lUadEMp.jpg
    McGJt9w.jpg
    WmyHwp3.jpg

and the pets were doing what the can do best: being noisy and making a lot of mess :D
    dlcNzfj.jpg
    Merry Christmas to everyone who`s reading this thread (not so many, but to the few I wish the very best!!!! <3 ) :D
    At the moment my Sims family is at Cape Garner Island, as you know, and it is summer, so I don´t have recent pics of the family´s Christmas party, but as I said in the beginning, this is a very old game, so they had a few Christmas Eves together! (I live in Germany, so my Sims always get their presents on Christmas Eve, too, like we do here!)
    So here are some pictures of the last Christmas party the family had
    56oWYdv.jpg
    (just a few members of the family)

when all presents were unpacked some were dancing
    GjLPGoB.jpg
    UFNyU12.jpg
    HFpttNj.jpg
    this is the oldest son of Haldir, Emerson
    7et1t3V.jpg
    wuZCwRo.jpg
    CQuXxIz.jpg
    Ngtb6m5.jpg
    lynXSjG.jpg
    GzU1XHJ.jpg
    and the later it got, all possible places were filled with sleeping Sims
    rxm3umE.jpg
    37u6jNE.jpg

and some winter traditions of my Sims :p
    HfMlWrw.jpg
    ayjreOx.jpg
    plfRaNd.jpg
    ZWamePD.jpg
    rJ5KSVk.jpg
    YX0ro7O.jpg
    QvJxuf9.jpg
    QYWo6EU.jpg
    t0KKitT.jpg
    XM6ocal.jpg
    452CTYp.jpg
    In the morning, Taius was the first to be awake, so he enjoyed the quiet time (as quiet as it can be in a household with 6 dogs, 4 of them being loud, they driving me crazy sometimes, so I have to mute my game! :o ).
    He went to his grandfather´s room and sat dow at the window, while they were still sleeping. And of course there were a few pets in the room as well
    h8qLi2L.jpg
    6RarOg9.jpg

Tyler decided he needed alone time again and took Tumary for a walk to the cementary, where he was fishing a bit (Tumari was monitoring him, not understanding, why he did such a boring thing! :D )
    S2WQGSk.jpg
    tRKKLWq.jpg
    (on the way to the cementary Tyler´s sister Misty drove to work, and guess what? He noticed her and greeted her (this is for the Sims 4 players who insist to maintain the false statement that the Sims in The Sims 3 are not aware of the other Sims and their surrounding! Not true!!)
    WEZnwCl.jpg
    GxnaTat.jpg
    b0M9O8k.jpg

Stella and her son had found the easels meanwhile
    VFeYccu.jpg
    and Christian was into his music completely (unfortunately he is on skill level 1, so the "music" sounded, well, not like music so much :s )
    K0jpJbi.jpg
    it seemed, he was frustrated about his music, too, so he had to scratch something! ;)
    9nOQK77.jpg

Haldir phoned Tyler to meet him and T-Rey at the beach to fish there, Haldir wanted to spend some quality time with his youngest son and also wanted to get him out of his isolation
    IgQfT7i.jpg(don´t you think, too, that T-Rey squints a bit?)
    sFB7cBM.jpg
    JDMF8ew.jpg

Taius had ended his portrait of ...?(well, it´s a bad idea to paint a dark dog in front of a dark background) :D
    2FkATvZ.jpg
    then he played with Rasta
    g53LlYM.jpg
    and Stella played with Takujo
    5Ge6yjw.jpg
    NjuDVMW.jpg

Streuner had a lot of fun under the couch, especially, when Tumari was disturbed by him and couldn´t get to him
    mGgv5Pb.jpg
    uagNhPE.jpg
    VParBMK.jpg
    n7qLMbW.jpg
    HvdB3zz.jpg
    when the night began, he joined Stella at the couch, slept there and dreamed of his special human
    NnokycW.jpg

and at the neighbor´s house it was burning in the night
    uucyE1d.jpg
    I thought it was amazing, where the fire truck parked, I don´t know, how they put out the fire :p (the fire was in the house in the background!)
    MFgcvCD.jpg
    Because it was raining, all of the family did something in the house. Taius and Travis painted at the porch, Tyler painted on his own in the office, Haldir played chess at the computer, Christian improved his musik skills and Stella watched TV together with Sissi
    XH9ORM8.jpg
    sf2j2VP.jpg
    NUo6JlL.jpg
    feVlqY5.jpg
    xMkrMiF.jpg
    fhkSFZS.jpg

in the afternoon the whole family met in the kitchen and ate or begged (except Streuner, he was sleeping)
    Ipd1cm8.jpg
    8faCrAh.jpg
    JRgQ76h.jpg

after that Haldir, Travis, Tyler and Stella had a lot of love for each other (ok, not all four of them together :D )
    so Taius and Christian played catch
    Ok9KsPk.jpg
    and then Christian decided to give Taius an acupuncture, Tyler wasn´t impressed by it, after it he was a bit stressed, Christian however was totally satisfied with his skills
    37qEe2z.jpg
    brVP7RL.jpg
    2DQQaUZ.jpg
    7zSUrg2.jpg
    KLj0qz8.jpg
    QXwBSfM.jpg
    Vpmc0qn.jpg
    7vIsEyW.jpg
    bl6KIC8.jpg
    all in all the day was a nice quiet vacation day :)
    At the moment I don´t have a lot to tell you about the life of the family, because I am moving Sims from town to town. I have some towns in the save that are overcrowded, so I decided, that, because I have some more time because of the holidays, I´ve got enough time to travel from one town to the other. And because of the CC and the age of the game, travelling lasts up to 20 min real life time for each town. So I watched a lot of TV in the last days :D fortunately during this time of the year the TV program is good! ;)
    At the last town I´ve moved I redecorated a house yesterday and today, here are some screenshots:
    From the outside the house is stunning!
    3CKeXAy.jpg
    DthKpj2.jpg
    iolxw9g.jpg

but the inside of the house is much too old and depressing in my opinion, although it goes with the theme of the world. It´s Caldey Isle by StellaToronto Sims, which is an old middle-aged town. But I decided to renovate the houses one by one (in the next few years or so :D ) and to get it to the 21. century.
    Here is my re-design, I hope it´s not too toe-curling, I´ve always try to stay in the colors the owners of the house like and my couple who shall live in the house likes violett and braun, which is an awful combination in my opinion! :p
    4FDGhri.jpg
    K8YJVvH.jpg
    8FjKXhu.jpg
    edited January 2019
    This day I have to devide into 2 parts (the next part will be tomorrow), because there was so much going on!
    I´ve searched for Streuner and zoomed to him and I´ve found him at Tyler´s feet, cleaning himself. The two of them have a very special relationship and Streuner likes to be around Tyler, he always searches for him!
    gf7KjLX.jpg
    KBM48Dm.jpg
    And of course Tyler was on his own again!
    Stella played with Takujo
    tSCcZHZ.jpg
    WdqDMBI.jpg
    (I didn´t even know that the Sims and the dogs could play this at a balcony!)
    Taius was reading (and Haldir and Travis, well, think for yourself ;) )
    bAm9Yxt.jpg
    Christian played the violine and after he couldn´t hear his squealing anymore, he phoned his parents in Hidden Springs (he still sounds as if somebody stands on the foot of a cat)
    xLtqopx.jpg
    Xk6YGM5.jpg
    0XqbeIU.jpg
    after Haldir and Travis finished whatever they´ve done >:) Haldir joined Tyler. He always is concerned about his son and his evidently withdrew into his shell!
    7ngtwAb.jpg
    later they are joined by Christian as well, he is an angler and always likes to be around his grandparents!
    DY9tIb5.jpg
    K79cJWz.jpg
    Stella had enough of playing with Takujo and searched for her son to play catch. They played hard and did not pay anything, both have mastered the sports skill!
    xEVzaow.jpg
    hxitDZE.jpg
    3DsYuvx.jpg
    the dogs wanted to play with them :p but had no chance to get the ball
    QGJm2Vw.jpg
    Travis was sculpturing and wanted to join his husband, Tyler and Christian when he had finished the sculpture
    bn5fWDP.jpg
    but there was something, which hindered him to go to the beach :*
    d9qxyOc.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top