Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tumblr is changing its rules

MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
And already I have a heap of perfectly appropriate pictures flagged as inappropriate.

:/

How's everyone else going with Dumblr?
AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I didn't get any flagged ones even tho I have like 20,000 plus posts on one of my blogs. 😁
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2018
    I don't have heaps of flags but I've had a few. I've also been able to get them removed very quickly. But they've always been perfectly appropriate posts and I've wondered how they triggered the flag in the first place.

And seeing some of the things people pointed out tonight. I dunno. I guess basically nothing will be allowed on tumblr now. Should be so much fun...
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I haven’t had anything removed.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited December 2018
    I had over a dozen things flagged. All of mine were harmless too. A few hours after being flagged and asking for review, I started getting emails saying mine were okay, so it’s good that they’re working on dealing with the filters.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    5 flagged posts :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    9 flagged posts. Male pregnancy's from alien abduction, vampires feeding on sims, sims drinking bar drinks, two vampire toddlers sitting on a couch, shirtless male sim with vampire ghost with sun death, and these two -
    tumblr_pj7ux9ANux1wy9czzo1_640.png
    tumblr_pj7ux9ANux1wy9czzo2_640.png
    Nonsense.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yesterday, I saw a post on tumbler, about how the AI that the British cops want to use to spot adult content frequently mistakes desert pics for nudity. I suspect that this is the AI that tumblr is using, because the article had a pic of desert dunes, and had been flagged. :/

I'm also noticing that sepia images are also likely to be flagged, regardless of content.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes, there's a lot of wrongly flagged posts. Even the Tumblr staff's post gets flagged. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Bummer. I miss when we could upload pictures directly on the forums. Long, long ago...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...