Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF thread now closed.

1424344454648...Next

Comments

• pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Yes, I believe that is it. Thanks so much for finding it!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »

Yes, I believe that is it. Thanks so much for finding it!

You're welcome.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Hey, it would be nice if you could help me finding this hairstyle:

cchair.jpg

I have downloaded it several months ago, but I seem to have accidentally deleted it, as I simply can't find it anywhere on my computer anymore. I also have no idea what the name of the file was or from which site I got it.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
    edited November 2018
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Hey, it would be nice if you could help me finding this hairstyle:

cchair.jpg

I have downloaded it several months ago, but I seem to have accidentally deleted it, as I simply can't find it anywhere on my computer anymore. I also have no idea what the name of the file was or from which site I got it.

Here it is:
    http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/159352020728/froschquark-this-is-a-child-to-teen-elder it requires Vampires.
  • sarkilessarkiles Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys, how are you I'm looking for items from lintharassims4 I really like her items but unfortunately I do not have anything else from her and lintharassims4's blog is no longer available
    sarkiles wrote: »
    Hi guys, how are you I'm looking for items from lintharassims4 I really like her items but unfortunately I do not have anything else from her and lintharassims4's blog is no longer available

Unfortunately, they disabled their dropbox when they took down their site and I am unable to find any working links.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi, @Bananas_45 I'd like a few more friendship poses, do you know of any off-hand? I know xjojox has some but I have all hers, and a couple more, one called "Days with you" and "sitting_on_fence" and a few others including dance poses, but I was looking for a few more varieties of purely friendship not love couples as such. Hope you can help.

Hi, @Bananas_45 I'd like a few more friendship poses, do you know of any off-hand? I know xjojox has some but I have all hers, and a couple more, one called "Days with you" and "sitting_on_fence" and a few others including dance poses, but I was looking for a few more varieties of purely friendship not love couples as such. Hope you can help.

I'm not so handy at poses, I usually just direct people to Lana's CC finds because they have so many categories. You might want to try asking @MadameLee, I know she started a WCIF thread for poses.

I did find a couple.
    #6, #5, and #2 https://rinvalee.tumblr.com/tagged/couple+poses/page/2
    http://madebycoffee.tumblr.com/post/173430321888/i-have-no-chill-i-have-another-pose-pack-for-you
    http://quiddity-jones.tumblr.com/post/163493881712/the-picnic-a-pack-of-bikepicnic-outing-poses-i *music on site
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @Bananas_45 if you need to give me the link to my thread here's it is https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950850/wcif-poses-thread#latest
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 if you need to give me the link to my thread here's it is https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950850/wcif-poses-thread#latest

Thank you!
    edited December 2018
    I have decided to discontinue this thread. I am sorry but I am dealing with some serious health issues and with the upcoming changes on Tumblr, it's just more than I can handle Thank you to everyone who has made requests, it was really fun doing searches for such varied and interesting items! Thank you as well to everyone who pitched in a helping hand!

This thread is now closed. Any requests made after this post will not be answered.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    This thread is now closed. Any requests made after this post will not be answered. Thank you to everyone who made requests in the past and to all the wonderful Simmers who helped out from time to time. <3<3<3

Thank you for all your help <3
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Bananas_45 Thank you so much for all the help you have given us simmers. Giving so much if your time and putting so much effort into searching and finding the hard to locate items. I can't express how grateful and appreciative of you i and many others are. Thank you <3
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I have decided to discontinue this thread. I am sorry but I am dealing with some serious health issues and with the upcoming changes on Tumblr, it's just more than I can handle Thank you to everyone who has made requests, it was really fun doing searches for such varied and interesting items! Thank you as well to everyone who pitched in a helping hand!

This thread is now closed. Any requests made after this post will not be answered.

Ugh that change on tumblr has my blood boil
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    You have been a great asset to us simmers, @Bananas_45. Your contribution has been most appreciated by many. <3<3 I hope everything works out for you.

@loubyloulou, @Charliimai. @Bubbz3388, @Jendowoz0612 thank you for the kind words and well wishes!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Thank you for all the help you've given me and many other simmers for your hard dedication in helping us find all that great cc! I will certainly miss finding all the ones I need myself without help, assuming wherever it maybe moved too...please be well and and I wish you live a healthy and happy life!

and a special thanks to Lana as well on her years of dedicated cc sharing on Tumblr! Her work with the blog will surely be missed, and will leave thousands of simmers devastated.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Thank you for all the help you've given me and many other simmers for your hard dedication in helping us find all that great cc! I will certainly miss finding all the ones I need myself without help, assuming wherever it maybe moved too...please be well and and I wish you live a healthy and happy life!

and a special thanks to Lana as well on her years of dedicated cc sharing on Tumblr! Her work with the blog will surely be missed, and will leave thousands of simmers devastated.

Wait, Lana stopped uploading!! nuuuuuuu
    Oh hamburgers!
  • CodyleeMalfoyCodyleeMalfoy Posts: 100 Member

Thank you @Bananas_45 for using your own time to help us find a bunch of custom content <3
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2018
    Closing the thread then - contact one of the Moderators or Community managers if you want to re-open it in the future ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top