Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Sim you created.

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Dashiel Winter for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    arF1cEi.jpg
    KjOane5.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    Sebastian Kastanos for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    zgKibH6.jpg
    5cdY4be.jpg
    gbf79Av.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
  • xXLiLiXxxXLiLiXx Posts: 64 Member
    All right, so I'm gonna post 2 because I'm proud of my work. The first one is my simself 2.0

mxqkour.jpg
    XxJidD2.jpg

Aaand the second one is Cillian Murphy 2.0

Bg55wki.jpg
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    So you should be proud, @xXLiLiXx they look great! :)

@xXLiLiXx If I could have awesomed that twice I would've (at least one for each sim :) ). Beautiful.
  • xXLiLiXxxXLiLiXx Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks guys.
  • hamzsheraz098hamzsheraz098 Posts: 3 New Member
    I think last year.
  • LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    Can't post pictures quite yet, but I made my simself, my origin name is funkydrunk12 (my boyfriends account, I did not choose that name and will hopefully get it changed to Linnsane when he gets back from a jobtrip XD ) I made her today, so It's my latest created sims!
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Along with making completely fictitious characters, I sometimes like the challenge of trying to recreate celebrities in game.

JsInYW7.png
    1JbeZuF.jpg

T6cL9X4.png
    QqIBqmD.jpg

oXqU6A5.png
    2P5rkKE.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
    @s33man All of these sims are stunning! But your Natalie Wood is heartbreakingly spot on. Thanks so much for posting this.
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    @kirivian Thank you! I've been listening to a podcast on the Natalie Wood tragedy lately and it's left me so interested in her and her life. I felt like the least I could do is simmify her :)
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • iiHetaiiHeta Posts: 40 Member
    Just created this sim. <3
    09-23-18_11-48-28_AM.png
    09-23-18_11-51-59_AM.png
    signature.png

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2018
    Vampire Ye pigeon pair, but Heifeng Ye is actually my last created sim. Yushi Ye is my simself I was created in last year or early this year, but changed a few when I added her in my game.
    Heifeng was created by create a twin and I changed his nose.
    JZT8W.png
    JZCLG.png
    I changed his neck tattoo to black lately. unlike my first created sim Shadow Chunyu, Heifeng isn't fierce looking, dresses not formal and not muscularity(Shadow is quite muscularity actually, just small boned)
    He and Yushi and Shadow are neighbors. and coworkers, because he's handsomess makes Shadow feels rival and Shadow is very valued on how he looks, Shadow is a bit dislikes Heifeng in heart but shows friendly(likes Siobhan and Morgan Fyres, the describe said Siobhan can't stand Morgan but they're friend in actual game), so he always does mischiefs to Heifeng and beats him under the cover of fight day.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited October 2018
    AuuoC5i.pngbbALkOD.png
    KoblyT5.pngdcLtsLc.png
    ~ Just a quick picture chop, other than that the pictures are not edited & the Sim is CC Free! ♥
    (with & without beard,as I know not all peeps like them,like me, I like my men pretty much hair free,except I like men with long hair,maybe that is why I am single!LOL)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    This is my most current sim, created a few days ago. I think I named her Janie Diamond. I wanted to play around in GIMP with the screenshots I took (thus the green background) but the white dress is a bit too light and you can barely see the structure anymore.

I still think she's pretty tho :sweat_smile:

j9wceVc.png
  • lrnblsm98lrnblsm98 Posts: 51 Member
    sIRSgxc.png

This is Aaliyah :smile:
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Janie is lovely @MissSassy

Aaliyah is so sweet, @Irnblsm98

• GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited December 2018
    My OC in TS4: Celeste Cage - the mother of my fantasy story character Celena Cage (who hasn't born yet in TS4). She was my 1st creation in the game and I just tweaked her "back-to-life" as the latest update messed up some of the CCs.

PS. Credits to artists/creators in TSR such as: @Sintikliasims - make-up, eyes, @wingssims - hair, @NataliS - earrings, necklace, ring, (left hand bracelet in Mrs Claus pic), @bukovka - holiday sweater. Didn't find who made boots in Mrs Claus pic, nails, skin texture and right hand bracelet.

Edit: @RemusSirion - skin

As Mrs Claus
    V2ohOhg.pngkT5cuNv.png

Season appropriate everyday clothes :) Spoiler shows rest of her outfits.
    6gaVlBy.png
    tW1NZNp.jpg
    Post edited by Gwiniel on
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    So I made a Sim for the first time in a long time..
    What do you guys think?

46220145191_b6e2975d26_b.jpg
    <3:)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    My OC in TS4: Celeste Cage - the mother of my fantasy story character Celena Cage (who hasn't born yet in TS4). She was my 1st creation in the game and I just tweaked her "back-to-life" as the latest update messed up some of the CCs.

PS. Credits to artists/creators in TSR such as: @Sintikliasims - make-up, eyes, @wingssims - hair, @NataliS - earrings, necklace, ring, (left hand bracelet in Mrs Claus pic), @bukovka - holiday sweater. Didn't find who made boots in Mrs Claus pic, nails, skin texture and right hand bracelet.

Edit: @RemusSirion - skin

As Mrs Claus
    V2ohOhg.pngkT5cuNv.png

Season appropriate everyday clothes :) Spoiler shows rest of her outfits.
    6gaVlBy.png
    tW1NZNp.jpg

This is super cute! <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    @BobSkellington Thank you <3 Your sim is classy in vintage Hollywood style. I like her face's structure. Could imagine her to be around 17 year-old world famous child actress stepping to adulthood :)
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    @BobSkellington Thank you <3 Your sim is classy in vintage Hollywood style. I like her face's structure. Could imagine her to be around 17 year-old world famous child actress stepping to adulthood :)

Awh thank you :) That's a pretty awesome evaluation, definitely the type of ideas I usually have in my head he he :#B)o:)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • LorchiesLorchies Posts: 248 Member
    😍custom content <3

2lusno.jpg
    4H0wpBe.gif
    SXqHYMo.gifWxpCjVk.pngyQHCqnz.gifr8OGTWg.png56PglL7.gif
    B9hE3y9.pngCOLCyt0.gifB9hE3y9.png
    edited December 2018
    Eek, the extents women are willing to go through to fit in with beauty standards.. O.o
    how the heck did this not hurt? xD
    45320443955_46ba98f163_b.jpg
    APPLY THAT LIPSTICK, GURL
    46233154901_e4dcb18eff_b.jpg
    45320401385_22dc56d4bf_b.jpg
    And now she can barely see or breathe from all scent makeup etc, but at least she looks beautiful c: :oB):#o:)<3
    Non-CC Version of Aura
    <3
    CC Version
    sox3c8.jpg