Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BaneBane Posts: 1 New Member
    HI. sorry for bother.
    what's the in set_state_from_stat meaning?
    my sims or object have any state trouble?

my lastexception hint those to me.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1e31b6750ffa7f5d5bf9eed6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-25 09:05:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>state.py:3143</categoryid><desyncid>1e31b6750ffa7f5d5bf9eed6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_value_active')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 765, in _alarm_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 786, in _trigger_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2559, in callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2659, in set_state_from_stat
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2402, in set_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2478, in _trigger_on_state_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3155, in trigger_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3143, in is_trigger_state_valid
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_value_active'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited November 2018
    AndieC25 wrote: »
    Yeah, I figured it should be there but that's not working for me. I get every other option in the MCCC menu except for the Relationships one.
    Tried with a couple of households and different sims but the option is just not there.

Options showing are the following:
    - Modify Household in CAS / MC CAS / MC Cheats / MC Dresser / MC Pregnancy / MC Tuner / Sim Flags ... / Sim Commands ...
    And there it stops. No Relationships option at all.
    Tried to link a few screenshots but apparently I'm not allowed to yet.

Strange - it should look like this on any sim, regardless of active or NPC:

y4ml6Z-HvnnUXf0SfNIxZOJTzLWKh-gKjAEuBJJoae1PUnPYacQjxAWI_AZLkbZ938OeVRdVbuIsLl8DXllJdVeop-uLbo_tMo8C5N9nK_rYaD4PLWD_poLM8Pe8IH80lz27zYbHouPfTFmSLjwW_Y8IwdPvJnuql6WhUaPgu52gYGam3wiH_cAR7qPgSe9AOAh_7LDCiheCcoQEScNi9qnVQ?width=728&height=495&cropmode=none

Never heard about an item missing. But with the python patch EA changed the UI, so there is now less space left in the menus. You might see it in my screen shot on the left menu: there is no space between the last menu item and the menu window borders. In some menus the menu item button is clearly out of the borders.

What's your game version? - The numbers please (like 1.36.122), of course everyone runs "the latest".
    Do you use other mods in your game and if so, which ones?
    Did you scale your UI? - For example, because you're using a 4K monitor.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • AndieC25AndieC25 Posts: 5 New Member
    Alright, I found out what the issue was. Apparently after all of these updates some of my settings for MCCC had been reset/changed. The options showing when you click a Sim was one of them.
    Went to the main MCCC menu on a pc then 'MCCC Settings > Notifications/Console/Menu Settings > Show Menu Setting > Bypass Specific Menus'. And lo and behold my Relationships menu was indeed set to be bypassed for some reason. Must point out that it wasn't set like this before.

So yeah, I fixed that and then proceeded to check pretty much all of my other MCCC settings and I found out that quite a few of them had been reset or changed as well, which would explain some oddities I was having in my latest saves.
    I'm not sure what could have caused this though.

Just to be sure, I am running game version 1.47.51.1220 (Mac) with MCCC 5.2.5. I do have installed a few other "big" mods along with with it such as WW and Basemental, all to the latest version available on their respective sites as of today.
    AndieC25 wrote: »
    Alright, I found out what the issue was. Apparently after all of these updates some of my settings for MCCC had been reset/changed. The options showing when you click a Sim was one of them.
    Went to the main MCCC menu on a pc then 'MCCC Settings > Notifications/Console/Menu Settings > Show Menu Setting > Bypass Specific Menus'. And lo and behold my Relationships menu was indeed set to be bypassed for some reason. Must point out that it wasn't set like this before.

So yeah, I fixed that and then proceeded to check pretty much all of my other MCCC settings and I found out that quite a few of them had been reset or changed as well, which would explain some oddities I was having in my latest saves.
    I'm not sure what could have caused this though.

Just to be sure, I am running game version 1.47.51.1220 (Mac) with MCCC 5.2.5. I do have installed a few other "big" mods along with with it such as WW and Basemental, all to the latest version available on their respective sites as of today.

You keep the cfg files while updating?
  • AndieC25AndieC25 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    >
    > You keep the cfg files while updating?

Yep, I keep them every time. It wasn't all of my previous settings that were reset, just some of them. The others were exactly as before ... It even seemed a bit random.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hello.

I am returning to playing the Sims and updating my mods. Don’t know if we can suggest features for MCCC here but I have one for Get Famous.

If we could get the option to force NPC-celebrities to use disguises when walking in public that would be nice. Much like making aliens use disguises and vampires use their dark forms.

Cheers!
  • Sasha_FlamboyantSasha_Flamboyant Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello Everyone, I am totally new in here.

I have some problem with my sims when I load it. I have installed few mods and also MCCC 5.2.5 however when I load my sims, it takes FOREVER, sometimes 5 mins , sometimes 30 mins. I have tried to remove MCCC5.2.5, it load quicker; And also usually THAT spectacular sim family have such problem.

and also sometimes the TIME in the game is not match. such as my sim should finish his work at 17:00 however he comes back home like as 01:00

h.t.t.p://imgur.com/a/f263GHL
    h.t.t.p://imgur.com/a/7rYCZdz
    What should I do? I have tried to REPAIR the game.

i use Mac, latest update patch of the sims 4 with get famous patch

Thank You VERY MUCH
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Did you delete the localthumbcache file after you installed the mod? Try that and see if it helps.
    If that isn't the problem, one thing you can do that may help is to drag your Sims4 Documents folder onto your desktop. Make sure you access it through the Electronic Arts file folder. Once you've done that, power your game up again. Don't fret your Sims 4 folder will automatically regenerate. (Don't panic, your game saves will not be there. Your screen should appear as it did when you first opened the game.) See how long it loads, and you can go ahead and play a 'practice' game to be certain the game plays as it should. Once it does, save the game and exit.

Then you can replace your tray folder with the one from your desktop, as well as your saves folder (this will restore your previous games). Delete the localthumbcache file and restart your game. If this doesn't work, I would suggest you seek help from EA.

Hope this helps.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @SilentKitty
    @Sasha_Flamboyant

Come to our MCCC discord server, if you don't mind. Both of your issues are way easier to discuss over there.
    Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

@SilentKitty You might directly tag @Deaderpool in the #mccc_support channel with your suggestion. He is there almost every day for some hours.
    edited November 2018
    Upcoming MCCC 6.0.0!

MCCC 6.0.0 development made good progress so far and there will be some exiting new options to improve your gameplay!

There will be a new function in MC CAS: Paste Tray Sim!
    Perhaps you remember that function from The Sims 3: You're now able to copy several attributes from a saved sim in the tray to a target sim in game. You can choose to copy different attributes like name, personality including body/facial attributes, gender options and clothing.

Stay tuned for the next announcements!

Have Fun!

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users from all over the world
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team, even in different languages (i. e. Korean, French, Spanish, Russian)
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #Teaser
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited November 2018
    MCCC v6.0.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.47.51 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-0-0-23012679 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/180425266026/tumblr_pio5lfRnjc1w6igb0

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

If you're experiencing problems with the installation, look into the troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous and the patch released November 16, 2018 – PC 1.47.51.1020 / Mac 1.47.51.1220.

Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 6.0.0 installation/update:
    y4mr6giBvIDiXWj33K9egvkTxaBCSGUCAsBwxE1nmONO9c_syDhINHTGZ90g9kErpDnMaO2xtbBV9BEFCALh6ayI6qUMvM0-97PvnPev29vXvpsbHNxn0ohWzBxtOofx81VtdLct0extyo8u6XJUJLYl5mS2g8xvAY--ah6_Yf_U4A6lp96tX_eNZFIpTv1scEj1Yr4Fqf1kO5tQYEeeecrWA?width=642&height=510&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC6.0.0 looks like this:
    y4mNPHGprcgr7POM5UiTRAhbL2yVYpI5VzraqGmdY9ksR1110BME6avccUIjLLb-g1fAkYqxIr1skGh2jo_xEkdCgj4mCJOfTh9HZyKnLZhzMIJIlX3E7YpTGzDiAnoeMKb8HmemCdH2U75TgqbB4v3esKGZ81DhRkozHLJLqpk8XhzIh8-Fit2SvTZdIRUM3sS0Z-FRGoPgVhIS-Uspgsp0g?width=277&height=268&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Awesome, thank you!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Thank you!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    Hello, I don't know if this has been asked before even though i made a little search,
    In MC CC i have selected the option for married couples to keep their surnames unchanged. I want both sims to keep their last name when they get married. But I'd like to know if there's a way for the kids to take their father's last name instead of the mother's name? I have looked everywhere in the mod but I didn't seem to find a solution.
    Any ideas? Do you know if that is even possible?
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    @alexandra5, from typing MC_settings (or select MC COmmand from a computer)->MC Pregnancy->Offspring-> Then the settings you want to access are a couple different ones: Sync Child Surname, Rename Non-active offspring to get you involved. Also go into the adoptions settings if you want to be involved in those names.

There's no way to set it to automatically use the father's surname, as far as I have seen, but having it set to get you involved to name them will allow you to choose what you want. Personally, too much bother for me.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    I see, so none of those options can give me exactly what I want :/
    I don't want to manually name the townies, I wish there was an automatic option for this.
    Thanks anyway.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hello, just wanted to see if you could help me with an issue. I've been getting error messages from MCCC every time I enter a new household. I'm not sure why, I only use 3 mods, MCCC, Hoe it Up, and Happy Buffs to Fine. None of them should be causing issues. Is it just bugs in the game itself that's causing this? I already repaired my game and it hasn't changed anything.

Edit: I just noticed there was an update to MCCC since I last downloaded it. I'll update it and see if that fixes it.
    edited December 2018
    bixters wrote: »
    Hello, just wanted to see if you could help me with an issue. I've been getting error messages from MCCC every time I enter a new household. I'm not sure why, I only use 3 mods, MCCC, Hoe it Up, and Happy Buffs to Fine. None of them should be causing issues. Is it just bugs in the game itself that's causing this? I already repaired my game and it hasn't changed anything.

There are a lot of bugs in the game, so what you're seeing don't have to be necessarily caused by your mods. That's all I can say atm, bc I don't know what kind of error message you're receiving. Not enough input for my crystal ball.

If you have Last Exceptions (LE) you might show them one of the support team on our MCCC discord, also regarding your 18+ mods, which be shouldn't discussed here on a teen rated forum.

You might also try the "Last Exception Self Service"
    https://lastexception.com/
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    bixters wrote: »

There are a lot of bugs in the game, so what you're seeing don't have to be necessarily caused by your mods. That's all I can say atm, bc I don't know what kind of error message you're receiving. Not enough input for my crystal ball.

If you have Last Exceptions (LE) you might show them one of the support team on our MCCC discord, also regarding your 18+ mods, which be shouldn't discussed here on a teen rated forum.

You might also try the "Last Exception Self Service"
    https://lastexception.com/

Thanks for the response. I put my error message through the link you posted and got this message back:

"Sim Missing Household Error
    Potentially base game issue with a Sim missing their household.
    The game loaded a Sim without a household and failed to assign a shared one before proceeding.
    For the most part, you're safe to ignore this error."

I guess it's just a game error. I'll have to save that link to my bookmarks, it was very helpful. Thanks!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i don't know if deadpol comes here but i wanted to say thank you. since i'm off today i'm recreating the parts of my legacy that broke. and one thing i found is i can add relationships wife......... so its going to save me a lot of time. :):):):)
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    i don't know if deadpol comes here but i wanted to say thank you. since i'm off today i'm recreating the parts of my legacy that broke. and one thing i found is i can add relationships wife......... so its going to save me a lot of time. :):):):)

Your thanks has been delivered. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Had a bit of a strange LE just now. When I tried to save I got an LE and an error message popped up. This happened a few times, but I did eventually manage to save.

I tried putting the LE text file into the LE tool, but it said there had been an "unknown" error.

Would appreciate if anyone could have a look at this. Thanks!
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-04 19:44:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>fan_situation_manager.py:115</categoryid><desyncid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: argument must be int, not None) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 805, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1489, in save_zone File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\venue_service.py", line 513, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_director.py", line 817, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_zone_director_mixin.py", line 68, in _save_custom_zone_director File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_situation_manager.py", line 115, in save_fan_situations TypeError: argument must be int, not None rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-04 19:45:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>fan_situation_manager.py:115</categoryid><desyncid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: argument must be int, not None) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 805, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1489, in save_zone File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\venue_service.py", line 513, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_director.py", line 817, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_zone_director_mixin.py", line 68, in _save_custom_zone_director File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_situation_manager.py", line 115, in save_fan_situations TypeError: argument must be int, not None rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-04 19:46:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>fan_situation_manager.py:115</categoryid><desyncid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: argument must be int, not None) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 805, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1489, in save_zone File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\venue_service.py", line 513, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_director.py", line 817, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_zone_director_mixin.py", line 68, in _save_custom_zone_director File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_situation_manager.py", line 115, in save_fan_situations TypeError: argument must be int, not None rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-04 19:56:21</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>fan_situation_manager.py:115</categoryid><desyncid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: argument must be int, not None) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 409, in request_client_disconnect_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 411, in save_to_scratch_slot_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 805, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1489, in save_zone File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\venue_service.py", line 513, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_director.py", line 817, in save File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_zone_director_mixin.py", line 68, in _save_custom_zone_director File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\celebrity_fans\fan_situation_manager.py", line 115, in save_fan_situations TypeError: argument must be int, not None rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-04 19:56:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>route_event_type_exit_carry.py:135</categoryid><desyncid>386c42bb2a3565aa5c06555d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception hard-stopping element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_route_event_by_data') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 655, in _stop_element_tree File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1087, in _hard_stop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1096, in _call_finally File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\route_events\route_event_type_exit_carry.py", line 135, in event_finished AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_route_event_by_data' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top