Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glamour Life Stuff Pack

bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
Now that Get Famous is out, how many would love to see a great glamour stuff pack? Some of the new content is nice, but we really need a great closet system (dresser with rainboots is an epic fail), glamour clothing, jewelry, more diverse bathrooms, carpets, paintings, etc. I love the house on the top of the hill but no glamour home has siding! I would love to have huge lion statues, epic water fountains and perhaps Avant Garde décor. Yes, I'm talking about the 30's and 40's grand Hollywood style. Anyone else like this idea?

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Was Vintage Glamour not enough to satisfy?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    We already have that.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would rather have more of a Jewelry stuff pack with huge diamond earrings, necklaces, etc. Jeweler career where we can make necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc using rare gems in the world.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2018
    @keekee53 wrote: »
    I would rather have more of a Jewelry stuff pack with huge diamond earrings, necklaces, etc. Jeweler career where we can make necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc using rare gems in the world.

TS4 Diamonds Are Forever Stuff pack

Work as a jeweller and make new jewellery for your sims to wear. Get and work rare metals like gold and silver to make different earings, rings and necklasses and add rare collected crystals to them, to make them higher value.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Was Vintage Glamour not enough to satisfy?

Not really. It is a decent pack but does not have what I think Hollywood Glamour really is. TS3 was on the right track with a few packs they offered us. But all is well, I use CC to complete my walls to perfection. LOL
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Work as a jeweller and make new jewellery for your sims to wear. Get and work rare metals like gold and silver to make different earings, rings and necklasses and add rare collected crystals to them, to make them higher value.

I could get into this! But they tend to make the diamonds look funky. Maybe I am a perfectionist, but I know the Sims developers can totally kick it out of the ball park when they want to.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    edited November 2018
    Done that already, twice. Luxury Party Stuff and Vintage Glamour Stuff.
  • ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    > @keekee53 said:
    > I would rather have more of a Jewelry stuff pack with huge diamond earrings, necklaces, etc. Jeweler career where we can make necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc using rare gems in the world.

Sounds great! Especially if it came with polished nails to show off those beautiful rings, and jewelry!
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

EXACTLY!!! My celebs need more bling...lol