Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GET FAMOUS: POSSIBLE AWARD GLITCH

My two sims have been nominated for an award that is held every Sunday, but the awards were never held. So I guess I'm asking if this is a glitch or if anyone else is having trouble?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I haven't had a popup for the ceremony appear, but if you go to the lounge that the ceremony is being held at 7 pm on a Sunday the ceremony will commence. Usually it's at Studio PBP unless you've done something with it.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    My two sims have been nominated for an award that is held every Sunday, but the awards were never held. So I guess I'm asking if this is a glitch or if anyone else is having trouble?
    Cupid wrote: »
    I haven't had a popup for the ceremony appear, but if you go to the lounge that the ceremony is being held at 7 pm on a Sunday the ceremony will commence. Usually it's at Studio PBP unless you've done something with it.
    @GEATMA07 There does not seem to be a pop-up for this ceremony. The if you go to Studio PBP on the day of the ceremony it will automatically start. It shows once a Sim year in my game and not once a week.
    Use of mods may interfere with how this occurs.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited December 2018
    I can't remember if there was a pop-up for the ceremony, but it was announced in the calendar.

Edit: Just found this picture of a pop-up https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16857809/#Comment_16857809
    Post edited by Gagea on
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    I was wondering why I wasn't getting awards shows in my calendar (they occur on Sundays) and I checked the lot. Not sure how but Studio PBP was missing a musical instrument which broke the requirements for the lot. After I placed a guitar and piano I attended an awards show and my Sim won for a novel she wrote. Hasn't won for acting career specifically yet but I'm hoping my next play session she can!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I never had any pop-ups or award ceremonies in my game that I know of :(
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi folks, could I ask you to create a Bug Report on this on Answers HQ? We are using AHQ to house and better track all Bugs. If you are new to Answers HQ and unsure how to create a Bug Report, please follow these steps:
    1. Locate The Sims 4 Bug Report section and select 'New Topic' (see image in spoiler tag for location of 'New Topic' )
      nrylf54zfhqf.png
    2. Fill in the fields that auto-populate with information regarding the Bug you're encountering (See image for what that may look like)
      zp38xrmim86k.png
    3. When you are ready to share, scroll down and select the 'Submit' button
      sv0ubusppji4.png
    4. Bookmark your thread to keep tabs on the conversation and to check in for any updates shared.

If you are having the same issue/bug as someone else instead of creating a new Bug report we ask members to join the existing Bug report and to make sure to let us know by hitting the 'Me Too' button. The 'Me Too' button can be found at the end of the opening post of a thread and it is one of the most helpful and powerful features as it enables EA to see how many Simmers are experiencing the same issue. If you're having trouble spotting it, check out this image
    jyxh5k5trz5e.png

I'll lock this thread in the meantime. Thank you.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top