Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    You can do the entire leg without my assistance; of course, if you want to tell me where you're at for my amusement that's fine too, but yeah, all the info you need is already available. :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    You can do the entire leg without my assistance; of course, if you want to tell me where you're at for my amusement that's fine too, but yeah, all the info you need is already available. :)

But... How will you know whether or not people are going step by step, rather than just telling their partner at the end what to do for the last step? XD Isn't it dire to have your assistance in that regard?
    edited December 2018
    HayloHusky wrote: »

But... How will you know whether or not people are going step by step, rather than just telling their partner at the end what to do for the last step? XD Isn't it dire to have your assistance in that regard?

Hm... good point. :p I mean, I have my ways. ;) I have spies. But it's not foolproof(foulproof?), so, fair point. If you want to ensure I don't get suspicious, it's a good idea to update me as you go. :) Not required, but recommended. Doesn't have to be EVERY step, but, yeah.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll get on this when I can
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

Hm... good point. :p I mean, I have my ways. ;)I have spies. But it's not foolproof(foulproof?), so, fair point. If you want to ensure I don't get suspicious, it's a good idea to update me as you go. :) Not required, but recommended. Doesn't have to be EVERY step, but, yeah.

OH god no DX Still have traumas from you doing spies last season. XD
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I think I lost already :o What must I do? Looking for stuff between the pages?
    I can no longer comment, but anyone still in the game can if they so desire, either on here or privately.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I found the first one I think ;)
    edited December 2018
    IMPORTANT ALTERATION OF THE RULES

1) Does not complete the leg within 3 days after the first team fully finishes

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm lost as well, Where do we start? :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Not at the finish, me thinks.
    Banner.png

Not at the finish, me thinks.

Oh good, That solved all my problems, Silly me. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    This is my week before finals and I'm drowning in work so we'll see how this goes.
    Rabbit
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I did make a mistake.... The Wikipedia page is a 007 videogame title, NOT a film.

My bad guys >.>
    A TEAM HAS FINISHED

Everyone else has 3 days starting now
    Due to this team being a super power duo who have both won this game before... and who I know work well together as a team... As well as a team that has gotten a high medal last leg... We've decided to use this...

0UgJj.png

On Lo and Alleen!
    :o I say! Steady on!

Though that's probably a good choice Haylo, I'm still up the creek with being forced to do math. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited December 2018
    Due to this team being a super power duo who have both won this game before... and who I know work well together as a team... As well as a team that has gotten a high medal last leg... We've decided to use this...

0UgJj.png

On Lo and Alleen!

SPEED-BUMP PLACED!
    giphy.gif

Alleen & Lo are forced to slow down. They will automatically be lowered by one placement.
    If Haylo sends a speed bump to the people he loves, I'd hate to think what he sends to people he doesn't. :scream:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    If Haylo sends a speed bump to the people he loves, I'd hate to think what he sends to people he doesn't. :scream:

I love everyone, so I guess we’ll never find out XD
    edited December 2018

SPIKE STRIP!
    GregariousSentimentalFinwhale-size_restricted.gif
    Post edited by Turner on
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Such a sweet gesture. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    giphy.gif

Body is 5 characters too short.