Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am very indecisive

I keep putting get famous in my basket and then not buying it or taking it out :/

I'm not sure why I'm so indecisive, I want it but I'm also worried I won't like it for some reason.

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Look more into it first before you buy.

Have you been happy with the game and packs overall?
    Why are you worried exactly? Performance? Bugs? One of the new systems: Fame and Reputation?

If you figure out why you are worried or even tell us it might help... and then if you finally decide to buy you might catch a sale!
    egTcBMc.png
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I was one of those people who wasn't that impressed with anything I saw. I always buy expansions on the day of release but not for Get Famous. However, when I did purchase it, I was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. This pack is one of my favorites very quickly! There are so many little gameplay elements added that refresh the game. I am very happy with my purchase and I am sure you'll enjoy it too!
  • silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    I have watched an LGR review, he's usually "my guy" for reviews I guess. I like him a lot - other reviews I just can't seem to sit through.

I loved Late Night in the sims 3 and I loved the celebrity side of things.

I'm not really sure what is holding me back honestly. I can only pinpoint that I'm not interested in watching my sims work or controlling them at work, which seems to be a bit about this pack, much like GTW. its just..not my thing and I find it rather dull I guess. I prefer to avoid it

but everything else seems promising and the reputation that I believe comes with it is interesting. sounds like is across all sims and not only famous ones?

I think I might just have to go for it, I just can't really pinpoint why I'm so hesitant

but I'm very indecisive in general
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I have watched an LGR review, he's usually "my guy" for reviews I guess. I like him a lot - other reviews I just can't seem to sit through.

I'm not really sure what is holding me back honestly. I can only pinpoint that I'm not interested in watching my sims work or controlling them at work, which seems to be a bit about this pack, much like GTW. its just..not my thing and I find it rather dull I guess. I prefer to avoid it

but everything else seems promising and the reputation that I believe comes with it is interesting. sounds like is across all sims and not only famous ones?

I think I might just have to go for it, I just can't really pinpoint why I'm so hesitant

Yes. All sims have reputations!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member

Yes, reputation is across all Sims another perk to this EP.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/