Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you've discovered in Get Famous

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Besides messing up lines on set, sims will also just laugh when they bumble their lines. It's as funny as it's immature since my sim couldn't even get serious about her dramatic role. Probably why she did so poorly haha, but still amusing.
    koqdP6m.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    orkhid22 wrote: »

Can you share the lot? It looks great
    Sorry this took me a moment had to go through my library when I got home.

The lot is by simmenycricket and it's a lounge. :)
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/89A71C2A285D11E886208330CC7221F9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=simmenycricket&max=50&maxis=false
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited November 2018
    NamesYums wrote: »
    > @Airakale said:
    > Anastaciasgem wrote: »
    >
    > Sometimes in drama club they will do a show that you can send their parents to go and watch. They get a sad moodlet if no one goes and a happy one if they do. I was so happy we have this because I missed the ballet show thing from sims 3.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How to send the parents tho? I didn’t find the option anywhere.

I too am having trouble trying to figure out how to send the parents. Spent two hours searching forums and nothing.

I've asked that question a few days ago and I was told to just visit the venue where the drama club's show will be held.
    I was not able to test it, because my boyfriend fell in love with Sims again, so I can't play my game 😂

Maybe you could give it a try.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Simsandra wrote: »
    I've asked that question a few days ago and I was told to just visit the venue where the drama club's show will be held.
    I was not able to test it, because my boyfriend fell in love with Sims again, so I can't play my game 😂

Maybe you could give it a try.
    What, no, you have to click on the parent there'll be an option to send them off. It's a rabbithole event.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited November 2018
    nevermind, found the answer.
    Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    A kleptomaniac actor sim swiped food at work and it got replaced with another food option immediately. Infinite food !

Children playing with the new pond are pirates fighting off a kraken. It's really cute.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    well, this was on my 'to do' list basically since the pack was released, but carl beat me to it, so being lazy and sharing the link here instead of doing extra work myself:
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/getfamous/celestial-crystal-crown.php
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    orkhid22 wrote: »

Can you share the lot? It looks great
    Sorry this took me a moment had to go through my library when I got home.

The lot is by simmenycricket and it's a lounge. :)
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/89A71C2A285D11E886208330CC7221F9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=simmenycricket&max=50&maxis=false

Much appreciated
  • nyamooranyamoora Posts: 4 New Member
    "StarKnob SlatDoor" in Doors, Build mode. It reads to the tune of SpongeBob and I want everyone to know so you're welcome.
    A chance card while my sim was already in the entertainment career as a comedian and was getting close to her first fame star. She was at Jokesmith and rose to the very top of her career maxing it out.
    TFmdsFR.png?1
    pRITP5R.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I didn't discover this from my own playing, but from a Let's Play. Earning and collecting scout badges adds to fame for kids and teens.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    A chance card while my sim was already in the entertainment career as a comedian and was getting close to her first fame star. She was at Jokesmith and rose to the very top of her career maxing it out.
    TFmdsFR.png?1
    pRITP5R.png?1

How did you manage to get the screenshot of the chance card? I thought I had two, but I can't find them.
    image.png
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Many are saying that the Quirk to constantly look and admire yourself in the mirror, comes because of the many interactions of the mirror. I found out today that you can practice acting not only on the mirrors, but also on the microphone that is usually used for comedy routines! :smile:
  • MeluseathMeluseath Posts: 10 New Member
    You improve your fame a little when you sell autograph at the park !!
    (I made a video about it on YouTube....search for "Day 5 - Vampire and Autograph tips - Let's play Sims 4 * Ultra Achiever Challenge")
    SimTresa wrote: »

How did you manage to get the screenshot of the chance card? I thought I had two, but I can't find them.

I usually use the PRNTscreen button rather than the C button for the camera. :smile:
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited December 2018

I usually use the PRNTscreen button rather than the C button for the camera. :smile:

I did. And apparently I overlooked a folder, because I finally found them. .
    image.png
    edited December 2018

That's good. My print screen shots usually go into the bin folder within the game rather than the screen shots.
    5vJrxmT.png

That's good. My print screen shots usually go into the bin folder within the game rather than the screen shots.

The ones I take with C go into the bin too. Don't know why the PRNTscreen ones don't.
    image.png
  • MichlyntyresMichlyntyres Posts: 112 Member
    I am disappointed in the lack of houses in the new extension, two cheap houses, a empty building plot and three celebrity houses. I have a Sim who is an artist and he is getting fame points and is now a celebrity, he does the odd acting job on the side, but sells all his paintings to gain more money hence his fame climbing faster than if he was just an actor. So maybe if he was a celebrity chef he might get fame as well. Would like a more interesting area for my famous sims and would be celebrities.
    edited December 2018
    Some new additions to the Get Together club system from Get Famous includes:
    -Career additions: Actor, Style Influencer (with patch)
    -Requirements: Celebrity Level (any level)
    -Trait: Self-absorbed
    -Skills: Acting, Media Production
    -Clubs do's and don'ts: Acting Routines, Produce new tracks, Record videos
    5vJrxmT.png
  • LaMystiqueLaMystique Posts: 5 New Member
    I have learned that they put Marie Antoinette in the game through the new buyable objects. Queen Luisa-Nannette
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Seemingly conflicting Parenthood reward traits and Get Famous quirks don't... well... conflict! My Sim grew into a YA with the 'emotional control' trait, but has now developed the 'Emotion bomb' quirk... Should be interesting!
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Seemingly conflicting Parenthood reward traits and Get Famous quirks don't... well... conflict! My Sim grew into a YA with the 'emotional control' trait, but has now developed the 'Emotion bomb' quirk... Should be interesting!

I never thought of that! So you have a sim that goes completely over the edge when they get sad or angry but somehow can control their emotions at other moments! Sounds exhausting! lol
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited December 2018
    When your sims child gets nominated for a award for a video she uploaded. I guess it pays to have your mom edit your videos. :joy:
    47572931_786028498407157_6914047166373691392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=208a66d11754351444b9f8bdc6be5f36&oe=5C64D036
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol. I just noticed that the turntable spins on the new retro stereo!