Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread ๐Ÿ’–

ยซ13456713
GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
Male Sims deserve love too uwu

Share your favorite Male Sims & moments with me!

03-27-20-5-48-11-PM.png
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Feels like male sims never get enough love and I love making a variety of sims including males.

Who's some of your favorite male sims in your game you've made? Or perhaps a townie in game or even premade?

I had made Maxamillian Moore from the Urbz from the gba title. Usually sports a fro, but the ones in base game looks like a big blob and a bit too big. Your local richie and handsome doctor. I always like seeing him walking about in game.
    gK3sUaW.png

Was REAL surprised to see that my mailman was really cute and just enjoy seeing him come up to a lot of my sims places to deliver the mail. <3
    lABk6Vv.png
    A LOT of sims look so much different when they get to be on set with makeup and different hair. Didn't think much about one of the sims that's a co-star, til I saw him in hair and makeup. Now I love him so much. :love:
    aAjKPKs.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    @fullspiral :love: Very nice~! I like seeing a lot of variety of male sims from different cultures.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Thanks. I love him. But to be honest, my most favorite male sim I have ever made is Frank Miner. He's been with me since almost the start of Sims 4 and I still play him in rotation.

P72JwM9.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    This boy is probably my favourite male sim. He's actually a genderbent Morgan Fyres after I turned her into a vampire
    4VEtrjz.png
    nwq9979.png
    rPVj0V6.png
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Human Disguise, Alien.
    tumblr_piqwjsD3qk1wy9czzo3_1280.png
    tumblr_pawuxaDXYl1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    This is Sam, who I use constantly and just change his last name. Newest - Sam Corsiva.
    tumblr_pauva8RCYq1wy9czzo3_1280.png
    Previous Sams.
    Pets Sam.
    tumblr_ozeovkRlKH1wy9czzo2_1280.png
    Get to Work Sam. And Clone.
    tumblr_ounnj69eX81wy9czzo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ounn1fDpLD1wy9czzo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ounlfePBul1wy9czzo7_1280.png
    Boss!Sam.
    tumblr_pj1faznsuL1wy9czzo2_1280.png
    Very First Sam(November 2015)
    tumblr_pj1faznsuL1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    @fullspiral He looks like a very friendly sim. :D I have a few sims I feel close to since I first made them years ago
    @afai1261 Ayyye Morgan looks even good genderbent. I love the piercings

These I've had since the jungle pack came out. Both were actually a townies, but instantly got smitten should go there more often for the natives. Had changed up some of their clothing though. :p Alejandro and Miguel. For once the game generates decent names that suit a sim.
    FnwLWvh.png
    K9tvLsl.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    @Rae357 just call him [Insert name here] Sam. :D Also I like his human disguise.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @fullspiral Little Wolf is amazing looking. I have the hardest time getting someone to look like the ethnicity I'm attempting. His facial features are perfect, and he is super goodlooking.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I remade some sims I had for a Sims 3 challenge. The one on the left is Larry, who's a hot-headed musician. The one on the right is Gerard, who's a socially awkward spy and athlete.

9B6I4jG.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited December 2018
    He's the brown haired boy in my profile picture and I believe signature (on mobile)

He's my baby and I've been writing his story outside of sims for many years :)

His name is Kyle Hex, and long story short, he's a witch who is thrust into a responsibility he never asked for or wanted all because of his very tragic past life. He was the deity of nature and life that gave up his immortality to be with his love, a mortal. The boys in the profile pic are their current incarnation, and they hope their last. Every incarnation his love ends up dying in a horrific way, although he doesn't remember his past lives usually, this time he remembers bits and pieces over the course of the story and tries to stop it from repeating while simultaneously fighting in an escalating war.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    He's not my favorite, but I've been more fond of him lately. He hasn't got anything going on, he's just the sim I use to manage all the restaurants and stores in my save.
    lRrv8uk.jpg
    extra credit if you can spot the raccoon trying to photobomb :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited December 2018
    @fullspiral Little Wolf is amazing looking. I have the hardest time getting someone to look like the ethnicity I'm attempting. His facial features are perfect, and he is super goodlooking.

Thank you! I spent several hours going back and forth between a picture and CAS. I wanted him to be perfect. Here's a couple more ethnic males in my game.

Hec:

6EoAVnV.png
    wbZ6V7r.png

And Souk ( my good vampire):

hBKLydG.png

And a couple that are not ethnic:

Tim:

lwPiESJ.png

And Sawyer ( from the Voice because I love his music)

k2aguEw.png

Edit: There's lots of good looking males in this thread!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited December 2018
    :heart:

Neal! He has the cutest face, and is probably the friendliest male Sim in my game.
    4izgoy.png

Luke :heart: I loved his long hair, but I got it cut for his wedding :smiley:
    10nhk3s.jpg

2irq9p2.png

I've made him grow it back though :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    From my current game save:

Erik Cantrell working his way up the Ladder of Fame:

wdiJokK.jpg

First Concert:

TGtBidc.jpg

Does He Have What It Takes Or What?

kVSN6Oy.jpg

Today: A Proper Star:

NrzAu2Y.jpg

From my Ancestral game Save:

Meet John Sevier

f4DEH1I.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I love these threads, you always get to see such a wide variety of Sims!
    I had to think about it for a minute, but the decision was not difficult. My 3 favourite male Sims are (from left to right): Daniel, Seyithan and Phillip Erwin.

nrVYqyd.jpg

Regarding the premades, I really adore Dominic Fyres, for some reason. In one of my saves I even broke him up with Moira so he could marry one of my Sims.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

That would be Chris! I made him before the game was even released with the CAS demo. He makes an appearance in every family that I play.

Here is his original self.

uTiKuPw.jpg

And more recently. He's evolved to fit my vision with the help of CC

sgJeVbr.png

AKkfxMi.png

mq1XImH.png

I tend to like him with the darker hair more than his original blond.

I47TFpx.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    edited December 2018
    Everyone has some really well made and diverse sims hardly any of them look the same. :o<3
    5vJrxmT.png
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    This is Guy Pierce. He's been the founder of many of my challenges. He's definitely my favourite.

eqtDTJm.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Some good looking guys, I narrowed it down but I have a few.

1EIkj8D.png
    Luciano is one of my favorite vampires, he's going through some tough times now but he was once a materialistic but fun loving goof with a family he loved and talking pets that always had too much to say. He's also fond of building snowmen during blizzards.

revcpBH.png
    Francis was spawned in but I liked him so much I gave him a makeover, he is another vampire and part of one of my celebrity couples the woman he's singing to turned him, he doesn't realize he's in a love triangle as she so far has cut him out but he is.
    aSpePs0.png
    And Emory is another vampire I'm not really playing right now but he's in love with his two best friends he's the quiet one of the group.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Another sim I did from another Urbz game. Bayou Boo. Oddly didn't get to take a picture of his brother at the time and haven't visited the hosehold, but he always looks so fascinated to be in the city considering him being downright country and lives in the boonies. Really liked how he turned out.
    hUCxLWj.png
    hK0rtMc.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Favorite male sim is one I have been playing since Sims 2- his name is Dude Random (a joke between me and my daughter is how his name came to be!) - he has always had the insane (erratic now) trait since Sims 3. I change other traits and clothing depending on what kind of story I play him in. He is always a character! Right now he is a 5 star celebrity actor - that is why he is posing.

LqLGe7P.jpg
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited December 2018
    qa9NPOO.jpg

This is the first ever male sim I made in TS4. I named him Jermaine, only bc I thought it was fitting.

I remember his face came about in a dream one day and I woke up deciding to create him in CAS. I used him as a love interest for a while, but that save never got past having two children with his wife and being on the 3rd lvl of the Athletic career. But he still has a soft spot in my heart and sits patiently waiting in my library until I decide on what I gonna use him for again.
    ___

I love this thread btw, reminds me that I have to get back to making male sims more often lol