Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do packs go on SALE?!

LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
For some reason, I have this idea in my head that when a new pack comes out, all the other packs go on sale. Is this true? If not, when do packs normally go on sale?

Comments

• BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    Just buy all of the packs at full price !
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    edited November 2018
    Just buy all of the packs at full price !

But thats the thing. I dont want to. Im broke. Haha.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I think the most likely time packs are to go on sale is during the holidays. Black Friday is also coming up so packs may go on sale for that.
    6riwm5.png
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    There is a Build Your Bundle sale going on on Origin now if you want to save money and get an Expansion, Game and Stuff pack all at the same time.
  • SenorStryderSenorStryder Posts: 2 New Member
    Black Friday sales are going up now on Xbox, appears a good deal of the expansions are on sale. Haven't been on my PS4 in a while, but generally when one system has a sale the other tends to do so as well that week or the following, so keep an eye out.
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    Black Friday sales are going up now on Xbox for Gold Members & For non Gold Member it start on Monday 19th
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    Black Friday sales are going up now on Xbox, appears a good deal of the expansions are on sale. Haven't been on my PS4 in a while, but generally when one system has a sale the other tends to do so as well that week or the following, so keep an eye out.

Yeh! I saw! Thank you!
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Kind of annoyed Seasons is ALREADY on sale tbh lol. I just bought it full price yesterday! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    PS store Black Friday sale is up but no Sims dlc on sale, only base game. Wow how disappointing.. Was ready to spend some $ 😕
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Valk5 wrote: »
    PS store Black Friday sale is up but no Sims dlc on sale, only base game. Wow how disappointing.. Was ready to spend some $ 😕

Ugh. Xbox already has deals on Seasons, and PS4 only has it on the base game? That's sad. I was expecting most of the DLC to be on sale.
    Yup it is sad.. not even older dlc :/ would of thought Sony might try to compete with Microsoft for the holiday sale
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    ab92xo wrote: »
    Kind of annoyed Seasons is ALREADY on sale tbh lol. I just bought it full price yesterday! :(

Lol I did too! I'm a little mad. I also think it is funny thatI still need Get Together, and of course it's the one expansion pack that isn't on sale for black Friday. I thought if I waited for Seasons Get Together may go on sale, but that didn't happen... now this. I chose to buy the wrong pack full price. Haha
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    > @Gamer12 said:
    > ab92xo wrote: »
    >
    > Kind of annoyed Seasons is ALREADY on sale tbh lol. I just bought it full price yesterday! :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol I did too! I'm a little mad. I also think it is funny thatI still need Get Together, and of course it's the one expansion pack that isn't on sale for black Friday. I thought if I waited for Seasons Get Together may go on sale, but that didn't happen... now this. I chose to buy the wrong pack full price. Haha

I'm in the same boat. Was thinking that we'd get a bunch of good sales for DLC packs so I held off on Get Together.. Guess I'll just wait until after the holidays to get it now.
    Seasons is on sale for $20 in psn store (US) 😃
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Valk5 wrote: »
    Seasons is on sale for $20 in psn store (US) 😃

Of course Seasons would go on sale and Get Together wouldn't. :joy: I already paid full price for Seasons, which I don't regret, but they need a sale on GT soon.
    Keep checking in the next few weeks, maybe they'll have it for the holidays.. Another one is parenthood, I've been checking the store weekly for months and it's never on sale. Finally just bought it today at regular price lol
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Were stuff packs ever on sale?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    Oof wish they'd go on sale in Europe, hopefully soon. It's so hard to resist not buying them full price but if I do I'll be walking to college for the next 3 weeks 😂
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I think the most likely time packs are to go on sale is during the holidays. Black Friday is also coming up so packs may go on sale for that.

This ^ there will also probably be a January sale tooso keep an eye out in the new year.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I just saw this on twitter which was posted yesterday:

I'm assuming it's the usa though.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    Sony UK has a sale on but doesn't include jungle adventure or outdoor retreat.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸. I went and brought Seasons a week before it went on sale at 50% off. 😡😅
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • MilliedenleyyMilliedenleyy Posts: 9 New Member
    It’s March 9th and I’ve been really wanting to get the get together pack that I have been cravinggg, but it’s not on sale and I don’t have any money does anyone know when’s the nearest sale?