Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your fave holiday(s)

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
In light of Seasons almost here I think this is appropriate :D

My fave holidays would have to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

My daughter bday is the before Halloween, my son's bday is 6 days before Christmas, and who doesnt love Thanksgiving food lol.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Christmas!! From the day after Thanksgiving until December 26th I'm in full Christmas mode. I'm literally obsessed with Christmas :D
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • alyssuhalyssuh Posts: 7 New Member
    I absolutely love Halloween; all the horror movies, costumes, and candy. Plus it's a few days after my birthday :p
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Christmas and Thanksgiving!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    Christmas and Thanksgiving. I love that time of the year!
  • Simmer5555Simmer5555 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="MacKEB;c-16566233"]Christmas and Thanksgiving. I love that time of the year![/quote]

Right? Me toi
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    There really isn't much to choose from so I guess I have to choose Christmas. We don't really celebrate Halloween (not many people decorate and trick-or-treating isn't really a thing here either) and we also have no Thanksgiving or anything like that.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    There really isn't much to choose from so I guess I have to choose Christmas. We don't really celebrate Halloween (not many people decorate and trick-or-treating isn't really a thing here either) and we also have no Thanksgiving or anything like that.

No Thanksgiving?!?! Oh my goodness!!
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

No Thanksgiving?!?! Oh my goodness!!

*gasps in north american*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• L_HarrisL_Harris Posts: 11 New Member
    Christmas is my favorite. It could be because it's in the same month of my birthday.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    When I was a kid, I was super into Easter.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • cynicalpandacynicalpanda Posts: 16 Member
    Christmas is my favorite!
  • AlexTheSims3FanAlexTheSims3Fan Posts: 39 Member
    I like only one holiday and this is CHRISTMAS!
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Halloween.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Christmas! I love the spirit, the decorating, the presents, the food (mostly the roasted turkey, and the ice cream log dessert) chocolates and candied chestnuts.

We don't have Thanksgiving here in France, but I would love it if we did. I was once invited to a Thanksgiving dinner at an American friend's place, the food is delicious.
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Thanksgiving for sure! It’s the one time of year where everyone in my family MUST be there for the week/end (other holidays and vacations are optional, haha). Plus autumn, the food, the traditions, etc. I love it!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Queens birthday, and Easter.
    The reason: Cooler weather, and more of my friends are able to have time off, to be able to go camping.

Christmas is just a day when the shops are shut.
    Halloween isn't really celebrated here, and it's in spring.
    Thanksgiving doesn't exist.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    xmas
    Húsvét (our easter like holiday)
    Summer holiday xD
  • FifinezFifinez Posts: 59 Member
    Absolutely Christmas. Why? Because food. Especially chocolate.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Carnaval! Basically a whole week without school? I'm in
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • NAPK1NSNAPK1NS Posts: 116 Member
    Christmas! Has to be Christmas. The one holiday where there is no excuse the bust out the chocolate fountain and dip strawberries into it o:)<3
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    I guess mine would be Halloween because during the month of October a lot of horror movies come out or are shown on streaming sites and TV. I love horror movies. 👻

Most holidays make me feel stressed out. I think it’s from having high hopes for a perfect day, it’s easy to get discouraged when it’s not everything you imagined. I like ordinary days... haha 😅
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg