Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    This is the mix of my Dr. Odgen and William Murdoch sims (he's William Jr)
    zzbPZAM.png

@MadameLee He's a cute kiddo. Thanks for sharing.

@mamasquirrel he's in the "First Chances" club along with one of the Pancakes' offspring and my Priestess offspring (one dressed like Alice) + the Grants themselves and Hannah.

@MadameLee That's cool. What does he do in the club?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel Forgot to mention! Fun Fact:The house they live in is a variation of The Oasis Springs home that I posted on your thread not too long ago! These images were taken there.

@kirivian Thank you for posting these cuties. You are so getting me even more in the Christmas spirit with that. Squirrel is already hatching out her attack plan on putting up the Christmas tree Friday. She does such a good job with it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @kirivian Btw, you can put the frosty blue cutie under my tree. ;)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    zzbPZAM.png

@mamasquirrel he's in the "First Chances" club along with one of the Pancakes' offspring and my Priestess offspring (one dressed like Alice) + the Grants themselves and Hannah.

He's just one of the three other defenders besides Hannah to defend Jacob against (rival club called Jacob-Haters) (maybe i should re-oragnize my pictures-so the other two people have a chance to shine? the Pancake child did already) I don't know why Kerry's club don't have the same idea about Jacob's twin Emma (that Jacob and Emma's dad is a criminal=makes Jacob a criminal as well)
    6adMCGP.gif
    zzbPZAM.png

He's just one of the three other defenders besides Hannah to defend Jacob against (rival club called Jacob-Haters) (maybe i should re-oragnize my pictures-so the other two people have a chance to shine? the Pancake child did already) I don't know why Kerry's club don't have the same idea about Jacob's twin Emma (that Jacob and Emma's dad is a criminal=makes Jacob a criminal as well)

@MadameLee I would like to see them whenever you get a chance.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2018
    CkUC2lN.jpg

J7IeKUE.jpg

Nf0Sarp.jpg

WVTITeY.jpg

MVVW3VP.jpg

1pZWkqG.jpg

And her. I dunno what to call her but it was fun making the hair :*
    Last pic was before I finished her bell/ collar
    @Loftyy She's cute and she reminds me of someone. Trying to figure out who though.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the beautiful vintage styled Hollywood glamour vampire Sabrina Trueblood.
    6CkGYUf.png
    N1wCme4.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is a new really cute vampire. His name is Vour.
    DrWOkdH.png
    syRUmS3.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my newest cutie sim. His name is Cade Maxwell.
    2xT7DS6.png
    pqlEzgj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    of the three sims only the first and the last (as a teen)will actually be seen in the Gen 6 of Swanson Legacy. You wouldn't see person 2 at all
    OYrg2au.png=but he wouldn't look like that in the story
    2oxevLn.png
    L2EUmx4.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    of the three sims only the first and the last (as a teen)will actually be seen in the Gen 6 of Swanson Legacy. You wouldn't see person 2 at all
    2oxevLn.png
    L2EUmx4.png

@MadameLee all 3 look very nice. Maybe you can find a place for #2 somewhere in your game. Thanks for sharing them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    2oxevLn.png
    L2EUmx4.png

@MadameLee all 3 look very nice. Maybe you can find a place for #2 somewhere in your game. Thanks for sharing them.

Not really because she's the "Late" queen (consort) to King George Aquitaine (first picture) and mother to Prince (later King) James (list of other names) Aquatine. Well maybe I can have sim!Hailey take a potriat of the Royal Family when the Mom's still alive).
    6adMCGP.gif
    2oxevLn.png
    L2EUmx4.png

Not really because she's the "Late" queen (consort) to King George Aquitaine (first picture) and mother to Prince (later King) James (list of other names) Aquatine. Well maybe I can have sim!Hailey take a potriat of the Royal Family when the Mom's still alive).

@MadameLee Maybe you can. If there are sims that you really don't use or need in your game, you could put them up on the gallery for other simmers to use maybe.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited November 2018
    2oxevLn.png
    L2EUmx4.png

@MadameLee Maybe you can. If there are sims that you really don't use or need in your game, you could put them up on the gallery for other simmers to use maybe.

@CitizenErased14 calls it "giving up for adoption"

the next couple of pictures when I'm able to get around them-I might not till Dec 1st in the afternoon).. is going to be some of my um "magic" of clothing..
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel guess what will happen to Hannah's great granddaughter with this picture
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel guess what will happen to Hannah's great granddaughter with this picture
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1

@MadameLee That is something you could consider if you like. She looks great! What will happen?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1

@MadameLee That is something you could consider if you like. She looks great! What will happen?

Juliet (the Great-granddaughter) gets attacked and her dress (Picture 1) gets ripped into picture 2's version. So you see how I'm using my imagation?
    6adMCGP.gif
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1

Juliet (the Great-granddaughter) gets attacked and her dress (Picture 1) gets ripped into picture 2's version. So you see how I'm using my imagation?

@MadameLee Yes, I can see that. Very clever.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1

the only thing I will ever to figure out is how does the necklace escape the fight? or maybe it's waiting at (the cafe?) which "THE MUSES" ( Juliet, Hailey and their Mom's singing group)=with Juliet on Piano but I forget what Hailey did but both are background singers.
    6adMCGP.gif
    DN4w2Gf.jpg?1

the only thing I will ever to figure out is how does the necklace escape the fight? or maybe it's waiting at (the cafe?) which "THE MUSES" ( Juliet, Hailey and their Mom's singing group)=with Juliet on Piano but I forget what Hailey did but both are background singers.

@MadameLee Maybe she held on to the necklace to make sure or avoided it somehow.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Remember Kid!Luna Priestess? This is Teen!Luna

Tz2IG5P.png
    6adMCGP.gif

Tz2IG5P.png

@MadameLee Thanks for sharing, whenever you can I would like to see her face too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited December 2018

Tz2IG5P.png

@MadameLee Thanks for sharing, whenever you can I would like to see her face too.

sMUJhJ3.png

bRfLlwA.png

@mamasquirrel ^this is the front and face of Luna Priestess as a YA she will dress in her mother's fashion (I needed to figure out now what do I dress elderly priestess as? We don't really have robes..aka FG, Maybe I could arrange something like " Mama Odie," from Princess and the Frog
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

Tz2IG5P.png

sMUJhJ3.png

bRfLlwA.png

@mamasquirrel ^this is the front and face of Luna Priestess as a YA she will dress in her mother's fashion (I needed to figure out now what do I dress elderly priestess as? We don't really have robes..aka FG, Maybe I could arrange something like " Mama Odie," from Princess and the Frog

@MadameLee She is really cute! Thank you for showing me.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top