Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    Congrats @Xamira99!! Thanks @SimTresa & @BuildnShare
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you so much for the feedback @BuildnShare ! :)

Thank you @SimTresa , & @adniram00 ! :blush:

And congratulations @adniram00 & @RachelSelena ! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    fcuRqPI.png

Starting Out Results for BnS 106 – That Entrepreneurial Spirit

@LisaMarie3003
    zlWE8Ka.jpg
    Comments: Small Mall is a great retail venue. The fountain is a nice touch and gives the mall an upscale feel. The layout is simple and straight forward. It’s great that you were able to stock the stores, as that was not part of the brief. There is certainly plenty of parking. Nicely done!

Suggestions: The glass roof is nice, but I’m not sure that it would be practical. Perhaps you could have done something different with the shape of the mall to create more interest. Less parking lot and more landscaping would have been nice. Overall a great job. I look forward to seeing you enter more challenges.
    3gHHX7s.png
    3v3u3hZ.jpg

And the winner is….

@LisaMarie3003

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    HVCdrRO.png

Established ROOM Results for #BnS106 That Entrepreneurial Spirit

@AlJay
    Violet's Bakery is so lovely! Great job on the service counter and displays. The shelves with teas and other goodies are perfect. Love the bar seating at the front window. The umbrella table seating out front is fantastic.
    7UtGJso.png

@TinkPlays
    The toy store at Lakeview Shopping plaza is so full of life and detail! The minute you step in the door, it's a kid's dream. The bright colors and decals on the wall are great choices. Nice private area for employees.
    4jjiuNu.png

@FloboBunny
    Sunset Salon is very modern and chic. I love the ombrey walls and bright yellow client chairs. The hairwashing basins are a great use of MOO. Love the use of mirrors throughout.
    YJXH7dH.png

@Soloushen
    Christmas Emporium is just what we need to get us in the holiday spirit! I like the glass front doors that let shoppers see the wares inside. Great job of cluttering the various store displays. Good use of stickers on the stairs. I would have liked to have seen what was upstairs!
    6iu8QJS.png

@RachelShennan
    This pet shop has items to appeal to sims of all types. The use of footprint stickers on the floor and walls is very cute. Love the display tables and shelves. Good use of different surface heights and levels.
    296ehUU.png

@SimTresa
    The exterior of the shop is very nice although, as you noted, we don’t usually judge the exterior on a room challenge. Nice use of flowers on the tables, floor and walls. Like the use of floral artwork as well. Very clever that the shop also sells gardening books and supplies not just flowers.
    bTG4t3E.png

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Aljay
    2nd Place is @TinkPlays
    pvdzxWc.jpg
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats @AlJay and @TinkPlays
    image.png
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS106 That Entrepreneurial Spirit

@13Vader

Paradigm Plaza is a very impressive retail centre, designed and laid out wonderfully well. The different sized units cater for varying businesses and it’s good to see you have used a second floor for some. The larger unit is a great focal point in the centre and I really like your choice of contrasting exterior finishes and large windows which are perfect for display purposes. The modern design is neat and will attract businesses and customers alike. Plenty of parking at the front which provides easy access to the units and it’s very thoughtful of you to provide rear access for deliveries. There is just the right amount of greenery at the front which works perfectly with the modern style and the planted borders provide colour in just the right places. Your attention to detail is first class. The shelter above the front door and cameras are both great ideas and the mail on the floor looks like it’s just been popped through the letterbox! The electrical and safety equipment at the rear of each unit and air con are all well thought out. Great to have restrooms in the basement out of the way and it’s really cool how you’ve disguised the entrances in between the benches.

Suggestions: I feel there is a little too much grey flooring at the front pathway. I would have added a design in the middle using a different floor tile. This would perhaps provide more interest and ‘draw’ customers in.
    WXkKEkP.png

Room Challenge: I was amused to see your take from the original to ‘Pear Store’ and you have created a masterpiece! The white/grey interiors are elegant and sophisticated and the layout is lovely and spacious, not at all cramped. I really like how you’ve brought colour in with the posters, plants and products and offered a wide range of electronic equipment including phones, music and tablets, which are all very well displayed. The ‘pear’ designs on the walls really finish this unit off beautifully.
    19RNW4c.png

Sim Challenge: Cardona is absolutely fabulous, a young and enthusiastic manager for the business who is very ‘hands on’. His love of computers shows and it’s great to see him helping the customers choose their products. It was lovely to see him welcome his employees together with his management of them and how he dealt with the ‘messy’ customer.
    I9JU3MA.png

@linday

The design of Retail Rental is stunning, super chic and stylish and perfectly placed in the city of San Myshuno. The decorative façade is beautifully ornate and modern and will certainly draw the customers in. The roof structures are quite elaborate and the large windows are a good choice for displaying goods. There are ample parking spaces at the front and I love the bike racks, very creative. There is just the right amount of greenery which fits in well with the contemporary theme. I also really like the signs pointing to the WCs which are discretely ‘hidden’ towards the rear. The large waterfall is a great focal point and a welcoming feature for all to see. The seating around this area looks a very restful place to be with the sound of water trickling nearby. The interior design of the units ensures plenty of space and it’s good you have provided varying sizes to accommodate different retailers.

Suggestions: There seems to me a little too much brickwork at the front. Perhaps replace the textures of the planters with wood or render. I also feel there is quite a lot of grey flooring at the front. I would leave the parking bays and bike racks with the same flooring and change the pathways to a different tile. This would break it all up and add interest as well as differentiating between vehicle and pedestrian.
    6L9RB59.png

@Laireen35

Oasis Retailers is a fantastic new development in the heart of Oasis Springs, a unique and fabulous modern structure which will definitely bring lots of new custom to the area. The main entrance looks very inviting with the fountain and the parking at the rear is well placed. I absolutely love your bike racks, wonderfully modern and creative. The lot is landscaped beautifully with a Mediterranean theme very appropriate for its environment. The coffee shop is a great feature offering both indoor and outdoor seating with the option of a takeaway. I really like the design of the roofing above the main entrance, very unique and your choice of large windows ensures plenty of light into the building. The main feature in my eyes is the central skylight dome, this is so beautiful and really let’s the sun shine through. The units are all good sizes and it was very thoughtful of you to provide shutters to lock everything up when the shops are closed.

Suggestions: The only thing that stands out to me is the indoor flooring of the main areas. It seems a little plain and in need of livening up. I would use different floor tiles to create a patterned design to highlight certain areas. For example at the entrances and the seating area upstairs. Alternatively maybe use a more elaborate floor tile all round.
    hUaJZG6.png

@gmcrozier

Newcrest Historical District is the perfect site for this beautiful Old Towne Shopping centre. Everything about this lot is interesting, there is so much to see and do here. I absolutely love the central plaza and can just imagine walking through looking at shops either side and hearing street music playing. Perhaps a little rest under cover of the beautiful glass roofing playing chess while admiring the sculpture feature with the seating around it. Excellent idea to provide ramps for disabled access and the hanging baskets add lovely colour to the units. The unusual roof structure looks fantastic and it’s great you have put this space to good use as a second floor to the apartments. Great choice of large windows for the retailers to display their products and the units are all wonderfully airy and spacious.

Suggestions: There is ample parking at the rear but the access from the left side of the road looks a little odd to me. I would have used a lighter colour from the road to match/blend in with the street paving and continued this through the centre of the car park thus creating a drive/pathway to the parking bays.
    p3YNm4n.png

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner of this Challenge is .…

@linday
    CY7Qmc1.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner of the Room Challenge is ....

@13Vader
    mUUmw9e.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is ....

@13Vader
    mUUmw9e.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Thank you! And congrats to @linday :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Superb work all round, many congrats to all the winners :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations to all of the winners and great job to all of the participants! There were some really creative builds this round!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    I agree you all did a fabulous job of presenting a smorgasbord of eye candy. So much variety and so well laid out. Very nice everyone!
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    Well done Linds!
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    Thank you so much guys! Congrats to the other winners as well. It was, as usual, so much fun to see how different everyones entries are!

@BuildnShare, I agree with the grey flooring, but it is the only one that is free :P Budget restrictions and all that xD Thank you so much for your time and your comments, appreciated! :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Thanks everyone! Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone who participated did such a great job!
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS107 Fall Designer Showdown

@13Vader

You have expertly transformed the shell into the very beautiful Hacienda del Desierto. Mediterranean is one of my favourite styles and you have really nailed it! The arches really are a great inspiration for any Spanish design and the stone and stucco exterior textures combined with the dark contrasting fenestration and terracotta roof really are the perfect recipe. The porch and upper balcony enhance the build and I love your choice of fencing and columns. The Mediterranean planting is spot on and the greenery really enriches the façade. The entire lot really does blend in well with the surrounding area. I also really admire your attention to detail from the guttering to the fire safety nook, very well thought out! Going inside it’s good to see you’ve carried the theme on but with a cooler approach using a blue/grey scheme though there is still much needed warmth with the ideal amount of clutter and decorative items making the house very cosy and homely.

Suggestions: I absolutely love the fishing pond with the addition of the fountain and plants and it will be a beautiful area to meditate whilst listening to the water and the birds feeding. However the neighbouring pool looks a little forlon compared to this area. I would add some outdoor lounge seats, maybe a parasol for some shaded yoga or some outdoor dining, together with potted plants perhaps, for a more decorative effect.
    hiqXdCg.png

Room Challenge: Dreams in Blue and Green is a beautifully designed room with a great layout. The only thing I would add is a little divider between the bed area and the bookcase but that’s a personal preference! The colours work well together and there is almost a feel of the ocean in this room. The eclectic style is a favourite of mine as there is always a lot going on and hence much interest for the eye to see. The feature wall at the bedhead is a superb backdrop and really enhances this area.
    sBBScQv.png

@Oliana

Santa Rosa is a very beautiful hacienda in true Spanish style. The contrasting shades of the exterior walls blend well with the dark trims. Your choice of windows is perfect for this build and the three smaller ones at the front provide a wonderful feature to the façade. The front path lined with terracotta pots and porch with stringed lighting gives a very welcoming appearance and the upper balcony provides balance to the build. I love the pergola roofing in these areas as well as the glass above the entrance porch which shelters the area well. The pool area is my favourite place, so peaceful and private. Again, the terracotta pots enhance this space with their bold colour and the fountain is a great feature set among the staged hedging, I can almost hear the water trickling! The pool room looks a fantastic place to relax as does the sun terrace above. The interiors look lovely and cool decorated in subtle shades combined with dark wood. All the rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated in a very classy Mediterranean way.

Suggestions: Firstly we like to see overhead shots of each floor provided in order to determine the layout of the build. Regarding the landscaping at the front I feel there is an ‘empty’ space at the left. I would have filled this in by providing a ‘winding’ path from the side gate to join the main path using terrain paint. I feel this would provide more interest to the front.
    uqY6VyH.png

@KittKat7147

Fall Master Suite is a very elegant and classy room decorated and furnished with lovely cool earthy tones. A wonderful spacious layout with everything in it’s place, very tidy. It’s good to see you have provided an ensuite and continued with the earthy colour scheme. Awesome vanity arrangement with the double mirrors, this feature really enhances the room enormously and I also really like how you’ve used a variety of wall textures to highlight the different areas.
    HeQcR2K.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner of this Challenge is .…

@13Vader
    mUUmw9e.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner of the Room Challenge is ....

@KittKat7147
    D6LU7RQ.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations @13Vader and @KittKat7147 , well done!
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    @BuildnShare, thank you for choosing my hacienda. :). And congrats to @KittKat7147, this is a very nice room. :)
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited November 2018
    Congrats @13Vader and @KitKat7147
    Post edited by flobobunny on
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats @13Vader and @KitKat7147
    image.png
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Congratulations to @13Vader and @KittKat7147 ! Beautiful entries <3
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Congratulations to all who participated, I loved all the entries, - so many creative people !

Again - I feel honored to be among you participating !

Diane Pinkus :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Congratulations @13Vader and @KittKat7147 ! You did a great job!
  • MrsHosniMrsHosni Posts: 108 Member
    Congratulations @13Vader and @KittKat7147 great creations!
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    edited December 2018
    Congratulations @13Vader and @KittKat7147 , beautiful work all round :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2018
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS107 Fall Designer Challenge

@Flobobunny
    NaFg7So.png
    Your Sunshine Blue looks adorable, I really like the colors you have chosen for the exterior, the brown and blue work good together. The landscaping looks nice and blends in well with the world you have it in, I love the wood walkways you have chosen. I’m really impressed with that roof line and how you have chosen the overall exterior look of the build! I really like how you have the mailbox tucked away going up the steps. The archways going into the build looks wonderful and will keep our sims dry during the rain and snow as we wait to be invited in. Entering the living room, I really love the color you have chosen for it and how the brilliant brocade rug blends nicely, and really seems to make the piano pop! You’ve really made the entryway look nice with the little touches here and there to blend in with the mega bookcase. In the kitchen you have nicely pulled the garbo hanging and floor color together. The overall detail in the kitchen looks nice. I really enjoy the light blues in the dining area with the light blue chairs, pairs up nicely and the terra cotta potted plant blends nicely. The mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, you have made the area look nice. You have really pulled the color out of that starblossoms with the darker blue in the bed and it really pops with the blue wall behind it! The kids room with the kindermaide dresser and the sincerity mirror you have made it lovely, you have really pulled the room together. The wall mounted coat rack/bookshelf has made for a nice walk in closet, very lovely. Really nice design of the bathroom with the two sea star bath holders, wonderful how you have pulled the color out and made it work. Overall very lovely home, our sims are sure to enjoy!

Suggestions
    The rock landscape tile you used around the outside of the build, I think the terrain paint would have better suited the area. The back small roof on the left side needed pushed in so not to come so far in on the wall! I think the entryway could have used a wall picture or two. I think I would have went with lighter browns for the counters in the kitchen and lighter floor color maybe would have suited it better. I did notice however that some of the brief items had changed colors, the color of those items were to stay the same. I think it could have used a bit more clutter here and there.

@sawdust123
    2OgQRyx.png
    I really enjoy seeing what you have come up with for the overall design of the home, the landscaping looks lovely and just the right amount! You have made the home really settled into its new surroundings very well. The backyard area is lovely, my sims could stay there for a long while soaking up the beauty, and a beautiful place for our artist sims to catch up on there paintings. The entryway looks lovely and really pops with the green you have used and the mega bookcase blends in well. The deep purple in the living room really brings out the brilliant brocade rug and the piano looks really nice and blends in well. The kitchen green with the garbo hanging really makes it pop, i’m enjoying the color you used, a nice blend to pull just the right amount! The mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, you have blended well into the upstairs landing. Lovely design of the bedroom using the wall mounted coat rack/bookshelf. Great use of color pulls with the starblossoms! Your kids room is adorable, the kindermaide dresser blends in nicely. Your family bathroom looks nice and you pulled the color nicely out of the sea star bath holders. Overall wonderful build, our sims will enjoy the time they spend here!

Suggestions
    The top windows on the right side of the home, I think I would have chosen the same type as the windows below it. I did notice however that some of the brief items had changed colors, the color of those items were to stay the same.

@MrsHosni
    4JLoE7N.png
    Your Midtown Meadows Is a very lovely design, the landscaping detail is superb, your walk paths very well detailed and lovely, my sims could spend hours under that shade tree! You blended the bookcases in well for the entryway. Nice modern bathroom, your laundry room looks wonderful. The area for the piano looks nice and has a wonderful modern feel to it. The living area was nice and a wonderful pull of color from the couch and the wall paintings. The dining area looks lovely and you pulled the color out of the painting really well with the chairs! Your kitchen area detail looks wonderful and the pets will enjoy eating while our sims cook and such. Nice landing area, made up with the mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, and our sims can enjoy painting there also. You pulled the color out of the painting really well with the starbloosom, and made a nice blend of color. The bathroom with the sea star bath holders look nice. The bedroom with the wall mounted coat rack/bookshelf looks really nice, i’m really enjoy how you have pulled the color together in that room, it really stands out and pops! Your child's room looks lovely and the use of the kindermaide dresser & sincerity mirror looks wonderful. The overall build is nicely done.

Suggestion
    The entryway seemed a bit empty to me, and could have used a bit more clutter and pictures. I would have like to seen more color in the bathrooms! I did notice that some of the brief items were replaced in some rooms and some of the brief items had changed colors, the item/color of those were to stay the same.

@Pinkusfamily
    ycb8p72q
    Your Summer at the Bay is a very lovely build! Nice amount of landscaping terrain paints. Our sims will enjoy the swing set and the relaxing under the tree on hot summer days. Your entryway looks nice and has a nice amount of clutter, the mega bookcase blends in well. Your bath/laundry room looks nice and you blended in the sea star bath holders nicely. I really enjoyed how you brought out the blues in the kitchen, it looks really nice, your use of moo and clutter was spot on! Your dining area was nice. Your living room area looks nice and cozy along with the area for the piano, the purple wall color really sets the mood for that room. Your upstairs landing area with the mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, looks really nice. I really enjoy how the color pops in the bedroom with the starblossom! Your kids room looks wonderful with the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirror, nice blend of clutter and moo. Your messy girls room looks nice. The overall build pulls together nicely!

Suggestions
    I think I would have like to seen the dining table in a different color. I think the kids room needed a bit more white to tone down the all the yellow! I did notice that some of the brief items were replaced in some rooms and some of the brief items had changed colors, the item/color of those were to stay the same.

@SimTresa
    x7CmD3d.png
    Your Stone Beach House is lovely! The entryway looks nice, and the mega bookcase blends in well. The living area looks nice and has a nice touch of color. The area where the piano sits is nice! Your kitchen area looks nice and the added touch of clutter is always a plus!. Your dining area looks nice. Nice touch with the combination laundry room/mudroom coming off the back entry way, looks nice and a perfect catch all sort of spot. Nice bathroom, and the sea star bath holders blend in well. Nice landing with the mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc! You've done really well at pulling the colors together in the master bath. The master bedroom looks wonderful and blends well with the bathroom and sets off the starblossom plant! Nice view from the balcony. Your teens room has just the right amount of color and clutter and blends well with the wall mounted coat rack with shelf! Your child toddler room looks wonderful, the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirror blends in well. Lovely work overall!

Suggestions
    I would have like to seen more use of terrain paints and landscaping. I think the dining area curtains could have been a different type maybe. A different color rug under the computer desk would have helped pull things together.

@AlJay
    xHdiO4l.png
    Your Optimist's Outlook, looks lovely, the landscaping and walkways look wonderful! The overall design of the home looks wonderful. The added garage looks nice. I could see my sims staying in that hot tub all day! Your entryway looks wonder and a nice blend in with the mega bookcase. Nice living area with a nice blend of color and the music note pictures is a nice added touch. Nice modern blend in for the piano. The kitchen area looks wonderful, with a nice amount of clutter! The Garbo Hangings blend in well. Good moo work in the dining area with the terra cotta potted plant blends nicely. Nice use of moo with the mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc. Lovely girls bedroom and a wonderful use of moo, the wall mounted coat rack with shelf blends in nicely. Your toddlers room looks nice and you have done really well with pulling the colors together with the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirror. Your bathroom with the sea star bath holders looks nice. Your blend of starblossoms in the master bedroom looks nice. Overall, a fantastic build!

Suggestions
    I would have like to see terrain paint under the fences, trees and such. Maybe a bit more color to throw off the black/white?

@soloushen
    wZatHHM.png
    The Summer Home looks lovely, the brick exterior looks nice and really sets it off. Your color choice of windows and doors look wonderful and blend with the brick very well. Your landscaping looks really nice and simple. Your dining area looks wonderful and the terra cotta plant blends in well! Your kitchen looks nice and the garbo hangings blends in well. The Orangery 1 & 2 looks nice and has a nice blend of decor. Our sims will enjoy their time out there. Your living area with the piano looks nice and cozy. I could see our sims spending a lot of time relaxing and listening to the piano being played! The master bedroom looks wonderful with a nice blend of color. The sea star bath holders look nice in the bathroom and blend in well. Nice blend of color with the children's room, the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirror blends in well, a nice pull of color!. The teen bedroom looks nice and the wall mounted coat rack blends in with the room really nicely. Fantastic work!

Suggestions
    I think using a larger roof trim would have made the roof look a bit better. I think the entryway could have used a few paintings on the wall and some clutter, the mega bookcase seems lonely. The landing could have used a bit more the computer area seemed alone.

@iampes23☆
    d7WqEjD.png
    Your Suburban Dream fits in nicely with the world and has a lovely touch of landscaping! The overall exterior color is wonderful, and the roof line looks great. The shed outback looks wonderful and our sims will enjoy there time in the area. Our sims will enjoy watching the kiddo’s play in the sandy area. Your front entry looks nice and a nice touch adding the laundry room close. The entry with the mega bookshelf looks nice. Wonderful color blend with the first floor bathroom! The kitchen looks lovely and the terra cotta plant blends in nicely. Nicely done with the dining area. The piano area looks great and blends with the brilliant brocade rug. Cozy living area with a nice blend, the moo with the candles over the fireplace is a lovely touch! The mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, looks nicely blended. I really enjoyed your master bedroom and how you pulled the color with the starblossoms! The sea star bath holders is blending in the bathroom nicely. Nice color pull with the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirror in the kiddo’s room. The teens room looks great and has a nice blend of color, the mounted coat rack blends in nicely. Overall, a lovely build!

Suggestions
    The entryway with the stairs could have used some rugs. I think windows on the top landing could have used some curtains and a few rugs. I would have like to seen a bit more color in the bath with the sea star bath holders.

@Adniram00
    y8a3gfu9
    Your Jungle Bunglaow fits nicely in the world, the landscaping looks wonderful and jungle themed. Nice use of the terrain tools. Your exterior colors and windows blends nicely in the jungle. I think the outdoor patio is where my sims would stay, the hot tub looks nice and has a wonderful view of the jungle! Nice entryway with the washer and dryer, wonderful color choice for that area, nice touch of clutter. Lovely kitchen area and the garbo hangings really blend with that wall color. The dining area looks wonderful and the terra cotta plant blends in nicely. The piano area looks nice, and the living room looks cozy, the brilliant brocade rug blends nicely. Very nice added touch with the wall cracks and fits nicely with the jungle theme! The top landing looks nice and the mega desk, sought one drafting chair, & all in one powerful pc, blends in nicely and nice blend of clutter for the area. The sea star bath holders is blending in nicely with the colors you have chosen. The master bedroom looks lovely and blends the starblossom in nicely! The mounted coat rack blends in nicely with the color theme for that room. The toddlers room with the kindermaide dresser and sincerity mirrors looks wonderful! This build is very nicely done!

Suggestions
    I think some of the plants and chairs could have used some terrain paint under them. I did notice however that some of the brief items had changed colors, the color of those items were to stay the same.
    3gHHX7s.png
    And the winners are...

fiVC4IV.jpg

1st Place - @iampes23
    2nd Place - @AlJay
    3rd Place - @soloushen
    4th Place - @SimTresa

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji