Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 podcasts?

Are there any Sims 4 podcasts out there that actually still update, that have actual audio files instead of you tube videos? I want something I can put onto a disc drive and listen to at work.

Comments

• LasireanLasirean Posts: 25 New Member
    I have been looking for this too! Something where they discuss new releases or just different aspects of the game. I haven't found anything as of yet.. maybe there are some Simmers out there who are interested in collaborating and creating one!
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    My husband and I talked about doing one but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that kind of commitment. It really would be nice to have something even if it only released every couple of weeks. I'd even enjoy listening to people talk about what is going on in their games!
  • cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    i believe TheSimsNews is starting their podcast soon! I'm unsure on the format of the podcast but will keep you posted as they begin to upload the podcast. It sounds like a great idea to listen at work! :)
    i believe TheSimsNews is starting their podcast soon! I'm unsure on the format of the podcast but will keep you posted as they begin to upload the podcast. It sounds like a great idea to listen at work! :)

@cookiesimmerrr do you know if this ever took off? I am down to listening to old podcasts for the sims 2 and just ran out. I talked with my husband about the possibility of doing one but I don't want a second job on top of already working full time. It sounds like editing can take a lot of time. Plus I really don't want to put money into a new mic.

The only recent stuff I am finding is youtube which is a bummer.
    OMG I HATE IT when my posts get moved! THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIDEOS!
  • jenreddjenredd Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes! Its called the REAL VOICES OF SIMTAIMENT and its update year 2018 and its new. its on youtube. I can't post the link because this website won't let me, but just type that name in the search engine box
  • VickiNJoVickiNJo Posts: 9 New Member
    Found an AWESOME Podcast it's called Under The Plumbob Podcast, you can get it off Stitcher, and they also have a website where you can download it as well!
  • Frfly072Frfly072 Posts: 16 Member
    > @VickiNJo said:
    > Found an AWESOME Podcast it's called Under The Plumbob Podcast, you can get it off Stitcher, and they also have a website where you can download it as well!

Holy crap! I'm actually a part of Team Llama for Under the Plumbob, thank you so much for the shout out Vicki!
  • VickiNJoVickiNJo Posts: 9 New Member
    No prob awesome pod cast!!
  • Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    Very cool, I'm going to have to check all of these out!