Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children and awards.

simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
I have a child sim, she isn't famous at all, maybe just a sliver of green.
She made a sad vlog and has now been nominated for an award. How can I get her in to receive it? Can she bribe her way in or am I just going to have to forget it?
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I heard during the award ceremonies the restriction is lifted so everyone can enter.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I heard during the award ceremonies the restriction is lifted so everyone can enter.

That would be good, I hope that's the case, thanks :)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Wait kids can use the youtuber thing? I tried and she was never ever able to use that.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited November 2018
    Wait kids can use the youtuber thing? I tried and she was never ever able to use that.

All my kids are able to use it. They can do everything on there. Edit videos and upload them. Plus all the status update stuff, checking for trends etc.
    I don't think they are able to use the music station though, is that what you could mean?
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    simm621 wrote: »

All my kids are able to use it. They can do everything on there. Edit videos and upload them. Plus all the status update stuff, checking for trends etc.
    I don't think they are able to use the music station though, is that what you could mean?
    Can they make every video on it?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    simm621 wrote: »

Can they make every video on it?

Yes, all the review stuff plus the emotional ones too.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    First time my sim tried to get in that building that they do the awards in - all he did was ask the bouncer if he could go in and he was able to! My sim had no fame at all yet and there was not even an award ceremony going on at the time - I had just started the game and was checking things out. Bouncers not to scary! I believe bribe is an option too (and fight but that would not work for a child).
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    First time my sim tried to get in that building that they do the awards in - all he did was ask the bouncer if he could go in and he was able to! My sim had no fame at all yet and there was not even an award ceremony going on at the time - I had just started the game and was checking things out. Bouncers not to scary! I believe bribe is an option too (and fight but that would not work for a child).

you can also reduce the fame requirement on the rope