Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you've discovered in Get Famous

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »

How do you get that?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    What is the deal with the different color star tiles on the walk of fame? The original star my Sim received was light blue and she has advanced to 5 star status ( Global Superstar/Silver Screen Icon) but her star color has never changed.

Also, when she does a romantic scene onstage, it is always with a woman. So now all of the blind dates are women and she is beset by flirting women at every party. My Sim can't get a guy!

My Stan is a Firestarter, I long for her to just swipe a plate or two. The fanmail has always been too cute, I usually get a collectible I am missing or another fridge!
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    EmweeEmwee Posts: 18 Member
    My sim is so vain! Can't stop looking at herself in mirrors!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    The food on set gets better as your Sim gets better acting gigs :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    EmweeEmwee Posts: 18 Member
    It took me a while to realise you could vlog using the video recorder. It would be cool if sims could be voice actors (like me!) And have a little booth they use to record scripts sent by email or details sent in the mail.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I was always fascinated by search lights in the Sims 2.
    I would always make sure my favorite community lots had some, so I am glad to see them back in The Sims 4.
    11-24-18_7-08-46nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited November 2018
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

How do you get that?
    I believe it's a interaction with the style influencer. My sim is one and she's able to model her look in a mirror. Quite a lot of things in that career you can do even other sims can model looks for you and your sim will take a picture of them. Here's one with my sim taking a picture of Bella modeling a look.
    DMRX47j.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    edited November 2018
    My star's stan rejected her selfie request and autograph! That doesn't seem very stan-like. :D
  • Options
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    What is the deal with the different color star tiles on the walk of fame? The original star my Sim received was light blue and she has advanced to 5 star status ( Global Superstar/Silver Screen Icon) but her star color has never changed.

Also, when she does a romantic scene onstage, it is always with a woman. So now all of the blind dates are women and she is beset by flirting women at every party. My Sim can't get a guy!

My Stan is a Firestarter, I long for her to just swipe a plate or two. The fanmail has always been too cute, I usually get a collectible I am missing or another fridge!

Got one female for a detective romance and three males for other parts thus far. If anything, I'll tend to invite any co-stars over to see who they are and end up changing their looks and/or gender to fix that since it seems to be random.

Questionable fanmail my sim has gotten has been a fish and a spoiled cupcake. :#

I sometimes wondder if it is based on a sims reputation or being mean to other sims?
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    And thus my sim was considered a sell out.
    XYcnXyX.png?1

Pfft, it fits her overall personality. THIS is what finally got her to a B-lister status, since it felt like it was a slow grind to that finish line when it's close to the star. Found this funny.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Even when in San Mynshuno, you'll see some tourist sporting the tourist outfit from Get Famous, which I'm pretty happy about as a mix of the tourist outfits and only just 'slightly' less tacky is great.
    oPZbO7L.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Scarlett2k wrote: »

If you want to change the star tile's color, click on it in inventory and choose "Place in the World". After that go into the build mode and you can change its color to dark blue and red.

If your sim gets women, have her flirt with men. You can either ask them to be just friends or break up (if the sim becomes your sim's boyfriend) after that. That should be enough to make the male gender preferences go up and other sims should start setting up your sim with men.
  • Options
    misspurple0misspurple0 Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know how to change agencies? I had a notification that some more were available, and it says to look in your Sim's cellphone, but there's no option at all!!! My only options in the Career tab are Find a Job and Quit Job, and there's no mention anywhere else either.
    Please help! I hate my agency
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone know how to change agencies? I had a notification that some more were available, and it says to look in your Sim's cellphone, but there's no option at all!!! My only options in the Career tab are Find a Job and Quit Job, and there's no mention anywhere else either.
    Please help! I hate my agency

It should have been in the career tab with find a job and quit a job when you have the acting job. Possibly a bug? I would test it and see if other sims in the acting career are having the same problem. If you still have trouble with it best to report it here for a bug report.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    I've just learnt that I cant bulldoze a house,flatten a lot or use the gallary in my game!
  • Options
    AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    Sometimes in drama club they will do a show that you can send their parents to go and watch. They get a sad moodlet if no one goes and a happy one if they do. I was so happy we have this because I missed the ballet show thing from sims 3.

How to send the parents tho? I didn’t find the option anywhere.
  • Options
    AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    edited November 2018
    LadyKyn wrote: »

Interesting. I haven't gotten snow yet, though this will probably make a certain someone rather pleased finally. :)

Its possible they could have used the weather machine.

It happened to me also and I don’t have weather machine in that household. Tho it’s weird as someone who lives in South Cali I’ve never experienced any temp lower than 50 F. Thought it was a mysterious weather when it happened but no it wasn’t .

*edited to add a picture.

bezzfd.jpg
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Alorapop wrote: »

I tried this after seeing this thread. I was a but disapointed because it didnt work very well. Everyone was standing around talking. Not seated. The first time it told me when it was my turn. But the second time I went to a different venue it never told me it was my turn. Also it never told me who won both times. And both times there was no competition. Just my two sims.

Ah, that's unfortunate! Figued with how this particular lounge was set up with seats and a bar close by as well things fell into place pretty well.

Yeah, they don't really announce a winner much like a Kareoke contest, which may be by design or was either overlooked. Wasn't expecting any prizes just some recognition for my sim. Though, I just kinda found it amusing how sims were actually sitting down watching performances and chatting among drinking bar drinks.

Can you share the lot? It looks great
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I only just got the game yesterday and I haven't been keeping up with this thread 100% so this might have been mentioned before, but it seems you can't film pets with the drone. :/ That's pretty annoying for me since I wanted a story element where one of my sims filmed their cat for her inflencer hobby. I assumed it wold be possible since there's a slot for you to pick from pets when selecting to film with the drone, but the option to actually select them isn't there.

I also find it incredibly weird considering how poplar cat videos are online, but whatever. At least the fam got some cats out of this :p
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I only just got the game yesterday and I haven't been keeping up with this thread 100% so this might have been mentioned before, but it seems you can't film pets with the drone. :/ That's pretty annoying for me since I wanted a story element where one of my sims filmed their cat for her inflencer hobby. I assumed it wold be possible since there's a slot for you to pick from pets when selecting to film with the drone, but the option to actually select them isn't there.

I also find it incredibly weird considering how poplar cat videos are online, but whatever. At least the fam got some cats out of this :p

I did a video of my sim training and playing with her dog. I know it's not the same as only filming the pet but it's the next best thing I guess!
  • Options
    When getting a higher acting skill you'll be able to tell the difference in how your sim delivers lines compared to when they started. It's pretty amazing really from stumbling over lines in such a monotone to being dramatic.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    NamesYumsNamesYums Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Airakale said:
    > Anastaciasgem wrote: »
    >
    > Sometimes in drama club they will do a show that you can send their parents to go and watch. They get a sad moodlet if no one goes and a happy one if they do. I was so happy we have this because I missed the ballet show thing from sims 3.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How to send the parents tho? I didn’t find the option anywhere.

I too am having trouble trying to figure out how to send the parents. Spent two hours searching forums and nothing.