Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Thanks so much for those and updated them. Really appreciated it. :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have uploaded a room with the new positivity posters in it, and have updated the full collection room also. That is very kind of you :) Thankyou very much!

Its a huge pleasure <3
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    Thanks so much for those and updated them. Really appreciated it. :)

Very happy you find them handy :)
    Not really a collection room, but I had my sim paint some emotional paintings to help out with her actress career then thought to share it with you all too :)

b7l7VCM.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F4205911F08711E885846995527B6279
    Thank you Rosemow <3
    Happy new year to you all. I will update the collections if we get any new packs in the future, thanks to all favoring and using my collection rooms you guys are the best <3
  • HansenHansen Posts: 22 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    ok so this is not a collection but I am sure many would appreciate this. Its relics with stones. You need to place the stones in your inventory so that you can place them into the relic to activate it :)

c4hLeKA.png
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851201/full-collection-updated-november-2018/p14
    Hi, how do you find all the gold relic ? i can only find two of them and like to find all of them
    Hansen wrote: »
    Hi, how do you find all the gold relic ? i can only find two of them and like to find all of them

I am not sure if it helps or not, but when I do my collections for the rooms I use my fully skilled sim. So the sim is maxed out in all skills, it also takes real life days and days of playing the game to collect all the gold ones, its not just a few trips into the jungle. Good luck in finding yours :) If you want too you can have a look in my gallery, I do have some skilled sims in there as well, You can download them and in cas change their looks even sex but they will still remain with all the skills ;)

• HansenHansen Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you :)
    Hansen wrote: »
    Thank you :)

Its a huge pleasure, happy simming @Hansen :)
    edited January 2019
    So while playing the actor/actress career I realised that all the emotional paintings in one room is just too much to afford if you are just starting out. So I made seperate rooms of each emotion which is cheaper LOL. Hope it helps you out as much as it did me.

WmmwuzI.png

Angry

Flirty

Sad

Playfull

Confident

Happy simming everyone <3

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    It is very helpful to have separate rooms with the different emotions paintings in them :) Thankyou for doing this! :)

Its a huge pleasure :)
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    DameGiggsy wrote: »
    Pfft! Apparently my Sim got interrupted and never wrote the letters to them! Problem solved.

Really wish I had kept all of my collections... I sold them all but the postcards, Easter eggs and space rocks. :/

I wish we had a treasure chest like in sims 3 world adventures, it would have made life easier, or it would be great if we had some sort of organizer in our inventory. Glad you got the last two though, it takes a while to get all those friends to write back, my writing skill went up pretty quick while begging for postcards LOL

We do have them there in the same category as the element table thing
  • AlexiaNikitaAlexiaNikita Posts: 4 New Member
    I love this thread! Thank you for keeping it updated :smiley:
    Hi Simmers, just to let you know. I played the story first for fun :) And now my sim is working super hard to get the bizarre fruit too perfect status for you before I upload it and the full collection for you guys. I was thinking, I know the medals are not a collection item, but would you guys like it as a collection room as well?
    That was the most difficult plant ever to get to perfect status :o
    But I did it B)

So here is just the bizzare fruit in perfect stage for you :)

3lZzUt0.png

And then the full collection with the updated fruit in there :D

YYIWGta.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Thankyou very much for all your hard work in getting the bizarre fruit to perfect stage. It was very kind of you :) Thankyou very much for doing it and sharing them on the gallery :)
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    You're my hero! <3
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Thank you so much, I appreciate this B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    How long did it take you to get the bizarre fruit to perfect??
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    Thankyou very much for all your hard work in getting the bizarre fruit to perfect stage. It was very kind of you :) Thankyou very much for doing it and sharing them on the gallery :)

Its a huge pleasure <3
    belpita wrote: »
    You're my hero! <3

aww thank you <3
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Thank you so much, I appreciate this B)

Its a huge pleasure :)
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get the bizarre fruit to perfect??

mmm not sure in sim days, quite a few because I managed to get my sim all the way to level 6 military career. It was a whole human day though. It was super tricky, I first got fruits I previously saved from a saved game where my sim completed the story, then I moved to newcrest and planted them in a sheltered condition fertilizing with my usual fertilizer of growfruit. The evolving happened super slow and the plant never grew and then all of a sudden it was as if it all just stopped. So I packed her up plants and all and moved to Strangeville. I waited for the welcome wagon and secret agents to leave then I planted them in pots sheltered in locked rooms just incase the secret agents come back. They did evolve further but stopped at magnificent. Also plants stayed the same size. So I started playing the story and as I got to The Mother part then the plants grew all the way to full plants but still did not evolve much further. I then got desperate and took a cutting and spliced it with one of my perfect forbiddenfruit trees and that gave me a perfect bizarre fruit . I have now gotten far enough to plant my perfect plants in my world in darkness. They are taking forever to grow, so I will update you once they grow whether they produce a perfect fruit or not. Hope you can make sense of my long explanation @joRN1414 LOL
    I realized I spelled bizarre incorectly. Will probably re upload my perfect fruits again with correct spelling. Sorry about that all :)
    As promised here is the link to the correctly spelled Bizarre fruits that are perfect ;)

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/753FA66443D711E98F42048C513C46C4
    Oh my goodness I am not on top of my game am I LOL, must be the concussion lingering. I completely forgot to update my perfect seeds, spliced plants and full plant collection as well with the Bizarre fruit. I will start working on that. Sorry simmers :o

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top