Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

supernatural and underground world————This is for your reference only.

Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
if you going to do anything about spirit area,grim reaper house, ghostdom and lava lake or anything about the ghost,hell vision you better have full prepare,because it's a new and great challenge then you can never imagine,most brightness it should be reaper system,according to collect soul numbers to level up GR to unlock more gift and power,you can reap those animal soul for first step and start you collect long ways,You can refer to the interface of the vampire skill system or other game's Dungeon world,would you become a soul Scholar,or just Reaping soul Purely
according to already have Function to make new Attractive things and has removed Reaping skills before together!and the ghost has more special unnatural power to do something!destroy or companion with family!it all your choice now!!!visualize,good luck.
Post edited by Wyx2830 on

Comments

• Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited November 2018
    0_0||||
    the Basic level reaper can reap Animal and other basic Natural creature soul
    Second level:reaper can collect human soul now and use stargate portal
    third level:reaper can control supernatural creature soul and join the Each kind of Simulated exorcism ritual
    when the Reaper reach Master level:control angel and Devil soul to his hand,Even Combine them,it wasn't very hard!
    As the highest level:combine various soul to create new Soul species with a blink moment!Do anything about soul research and experiment,can learning different Cultural Special power of Reaping!
    Post edited by Wyx2830 on
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, this appears to be in reference to a world you're creating so I've moved it to Create a World. If I'm misunderstanding, please let me know. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    @EA_Cian No,CAW is right