Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    remember the Grant house?
    this is what it looks like now with foundations-the main house and the "slave" entrance doesn't have any

pYyyijZ.png

That looks good. Thanks for sharing. I haven't tired out the new stuff yet. It's been a busy day. Going to play around with it for a few now.

the only thing I can't figure out is the terrain tools

@MadameLee lol neither can I at the moment. I'm tired and don't feel like trying to figure it out at the moment. I will look at it more later after I get some sleep.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I'm so in love with the new "Get Famous" pack. Haven't played yet, just looked at all the stuff and this pack is so me. Can't wait to play, build, and make sims
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @mamasquirrel I downloaded the "Act 3 of Gen 2-Gen 4/5 Swanson Estate"

Aog4QiK.png

vLZb2bN.png

AIHHwem.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The new Get Famous Pack is great! @mamasquirrel :) The Build Mode items are very nice! The acting career is very enjoyable for Sims to have as their career.
    Act 3 of Gen 2-Gen 4/5 Swanson Estate looks very nice MadameLee :) It is nice that there is a swimming pool patio. The jigsaw patterned flooring in the bedrooms looks great.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The new Get Famous Pack is great! @mamasquirrel :) The Build Mode items are very nice! The acting career is very enjoyable for Sims to have as their career.
    Act 3 of Gen 2-Gen 4/5 Swanson Estate looks very nice MadameLee :) It is nice that there is a swimming pool patio. The jigsaw patterned flooring in the bedrooms looks great.

that's the kids' and future nanny's bedroom (but teenage Juliet sleeps in the former Nanny's bedroom during the main events of her gen it will be getting a balcony and some stairs)
    6adMCGP.gif

@rosemow I'm having so much fun with the new pack. I'm building and remodeling away. I hope to release some new sims and builds featuring the new pack soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel I downloaded the "Act 3 of Gen 2-Gen 4/5 Swanson Estate"

Aog4QiK.png

vLZb2bN.png

AIHHwem.png

@MadameLee It looks great! I like the unique shape of the pool and it looks like you have things set up nicely. Thanks for sharing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is a sneak peek at what I have been up to for the past few days when I have a little extra time. As some of you may know, I started my game with my simself and married the Grim Reaper whom I'm still married too. I won't go into my whole game play story, but I had built my simself a very modest home and saved using no cheats for money, because at that time I had no idea of all the cheats. I however found out about the cheat to marry the Reaper and used it. He kept coming to my house to take the souls of my pets I had in the game which was 2 cats and I also had built a small open room on the back of my house for the stray cats and dogs to come in and eat and rest. Several died in my house, so I saw the Reaper many times and we built a friendship pretty fast. He would even stop by or show up where ever I would go, so I decided he seemed pretty cool and started taking a liking to him. I cheated him into my household as a roommate and the rest is history. That is just a little back ground to how I married the Reaper. I started painting and saving money to remodel my house. I just made it bigger and change the layout some. I moved the house and us and kept doing things to make money mostly painting. I finally was able to build the house up nicely. We had a children too and anyway, I kept with all family members doing this or that job to contribute, made the max that I can make. I did it without any money cheats to this day. I'm glad that with the new pack, we can put money in the vault. I decided about 5-6 months ago to build them a new house. It took me about a month to build. I just took my time on it. I of course had different wallpaper and items here and there. Once it was announced that we were getting a new pack and world, I decided to build a new house again. I built several, but still just couldn't leave this house. I put so much time and effort and squirrel helped too some, so in the end decided to just move a copy of the house to the new world and remodel it and fix it up with the new pack stuff. I think it turned out pretty nice. I'm going to be putting up several pictures of it soon. I just wanted to show the house how it was before the pack on the outside and what it looks like now. I have several other builds waiting already for me to decorate with the new pack items. I just have been so busy and when I had the time working on my main family house first. I will be posting more homes very soon and they will be available on the gallery too.

House before Get Famous pack
    ezIiafQ.png
    House after Get Famous pack
    LNe8iVM.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the back of the house too.
    C5OrKBY.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! @mamasquirrel :) The makeover of the home and the glass house using the items from the new pack looks very nice! The wall texture, type of windows used, columns and white colour scheme of the exterior looks very nice! The golden knights statues are a special touch standing guard either sides of the doors. Very pretty water fountain feature in the front garden area! The cherry blossom plants are pretty at the entrance to the glass house. Very nice back patio pool area. The fencing on the edges of the lot looks very nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! @mamasquirrel :) The makeover of the home and the glass house using the items from the new pack looks very nice! The wall texture, type of windows used, columns and white colour scheme of the exterior looks very nice! The golden knights statues are a special touch standing guard either sides of the doors. Very pretty water fountain feature in the front garden area! The cherry blossom plants are pretty at the entrance to the glass house. Very nice back patio pool area. The fencing on the edges of the lot looks very nice.
    The home is very nice! :)

@rosemow Thanks and I hope to get more pics up soon. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my "Hollywood Glamour" home that I just finished. It's available on the gallery.
    1st floor has 2 bathrooms, study, activity area, and fountain.
    g4eB9m9.png
    2nd floor has livingroom, kitchen, dinning area and 2 bathrooms.
    6POVViJ.png
    3rd floor has 4 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 walk-in closets, and a vault room.
    QDobjLC.png
    The outside of the home has several balconies 2 greenhouses, pool and upper deck.
    dzykrYt.png
    9Kg2fU2.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Very nice exterior design of Hollywood Glamour! :) The balconies and upper deck look great! The type of fencing used looks very nice. Very nice pool in the back area of the build. Sims will enjoy swimming there,Very nice glass roof and glass windows walls greenhouses on each side of the build for Sims to enjoy growing plants indoors. The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! The fountain is a very special touch on the first floor. Very nice dining area in the middle of the second floor. It is great that there are 4 bedrooms in the home and a vault room.
    Celebrities will enjoy living there :)
    Very nice exterior design of Hollywood Glamour! :) The balconies and upper deck look great! The type of fencing used looks very nice. Very nice pool in the back area of the build. Sims will enjoy swimming there,Very nice glass roof and glass windows walls greenhouses on each side of the build for Sims to enjoy growing plants indoors. The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! The fountain is a very special touch on the first floor. Very nice dining area in the middle of the second floor. It is great that there are 4 bedrooms in the home and a vault room.
    Celebrities will enjoy living there :)

Thank you Rosemow! I did enjoy building and furnishing this home. I guess I like building anything. It seems relaxing to me most of the time.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my next Hollywood Glamour House. It's a Hollywood Vampire Glam house. It's available on the gallery. There is just so much to this house that I'm just posting the outside. It has 5 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms, study, game room, kids activity room, media room, pool, and much more.

MY0yIzD.png

Sv1JjV5.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited November 2018
    Your Hollywood Vampire Glam house looks very nice! @mamasquirrel :) Very nice design of the exterior! It looks great the type of and placement of the windows in the build. It looks very nice how the pool area has been designed. It is great that there is an outdoors dining area where Sims can enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the table. It sounds like a very nice glamour home! :)
    Your Hollywood Vampire Glam house looks very nice! @mamasquirrel :) Very nice design of the exterior! It looks great the type of and placement of the windows in the build. It looks very nice how the pool area has been designed. It is great that there is an outdoors dining area where Sims can enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the table. It sounds like a very nice glamour home! :)

@rosemow Thank you! Had fun building it as always.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are just a few more pics of the inside of the Hollywood Vampire Glam house.
    B0PP0UB.png
    wK0EYZQ.png
    X9Y4LDA.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Very nice living room area in the home! :) The large floral, black and gold patterned floor rug ,and the red colour of the sofas , are very nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, kept warm by the fire, and watching tv. Very nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining area. The corners of kitchen cabinets and counters looks great!
    Very nice living room area in the home! :) The large floral, black and gold patterned floor rug ,and the red colour of the sofas , are very nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, kept warm by the fire, and watching tv. Very nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining area. The corners of kitchen cabinets and counters looks great!

@rosemow Thank you! :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are some pics of the Reaper house of before and after "Get Famous." Not all rooms are featured in the house.
    Before: ezIiafQ.png
    After: LNe8iVM.png
    Living room before: ebRhpGa.png
    After: DWtIKQV.png
    jRcmp9F.png
    nYtuJKr.png
    Dinning room before: BMQUJ1s.png
    After: QYj1YeW.png
    9o0kcFP.png
    Kitchen before: ny075wd.png
    After: 70ma2hy.png
    yScGgPd.png
    3eSWfei.png
    Simself and Grim's bedroom before: hZYCfPh.png
    After: XIXUDGy.png
    3LJehIW.png
    Jr's room before: v8FSZzh.png
    After: gdGMAwQ.png
    Study before: NijYPeL.png
    After: RqZsnbs.png
    Basement before: lKwHnhc.png
    Basement after B1, B2, B3: 9TzHgmX.png
    t5JPtF7.png
    ikcoalE.png
    I forgot to take pics of the bathrooms before remodeling, but here are some of the bathrooms now. Not all are pictured.
    Main floor bathroom: JBqv8Nr.png
    Jr's bathroom: unIk0hx.png
    Simself and Grim's bathroom:THZsFNy.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The changes between before and after the pack look so very nice! @mamasquirrel :) The new gold and black colour scheme of the interior rooms looks so very elegant! It looks so very effective! The new wall patterning looks very nice! The new chandelier lights and the gold/black patterned floor rugs are very special touches in the rooms! Very nice new chairs and luxurious beds now used. It is great that there is a video station in the study now.
    The makeover with the new items is very nice! :)
    The changes between before and after the pack look so very nice! @mamasquirrel :) The new gold and black colour scheme of the interior rooms looks so very elegant! It looks so very effective! The new wall patterning looks very nice! The new chandelier lights and the gold/black patterned floor rugs are very special touches in the rooms! Very nice new chairs and luxurious beds now used. It is great that there is a video station in the study now.
    The makeover with the new items is very nice! :)

@rosemow Thank you very much. I think it turned out pretty good too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Thought I would build something different this time. I built a cute little duplex. It's available on the gallery.
    Basement: Game room and Study.
    5kMSRLV.png
    Main Floor: Living room, Kitchen, dinning area, and bathroom.
    r5KL7w7.png
    2nd floor: Bedroom and bathroom
    baUgjrt.png
    Outside: WuB5sa0.png
    F7V6t1b.png
    pHh9XRF.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The exterior design of the Duplex is very nice! :) Very pretty pink colour of the exterior, and the lower and upper porches look very nice with the open shutter windows either sides of the doors. The backyard pool and outdoors dining area is very nice for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors at the table, or enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice design and furnishing of the interior! It looks great that both homes are mirror images of each other. Very nice basement level for Sims to have fun playing the llama tabletop game or chess, keep fit using the fitness equipment and enjoy playing the keyboard . Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table in the study using the computer or resting on the armchairs reading a book. The branches wallpaper through the home areas looks nice.
    It is a great duplex build! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top