Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a positive team who we can ,Mod , Write and create Mods

Hello Sim 4 members,
I am new I love drawing, illustrating and writing stories I am trying to Mod babies but it's difficult so I thought why not create a team in this creative corner I want my Mods for Sims 4 and The Sims Mobile.

First our team needs a name: We will vote on that
Everyone is welcome even if you have a Disability!

Okay I want to create a Baby Alien for Sims 4 and The Sims Mobile in a Adoption center for my sims.

Here is the story I wrote:
A young baby crying away open it's eyes tears falling down the babie a Alien. No Sim human could ever love.

The Ophanage is overwhelmed with Babies, Toddlers and teens each having a Story as one is crying "Mama"

Lily a adult single sim dreams of a family with her husband not being able to carry she hears a echo a call from a Baby exactly like her yet she hidden her Alien Race she holds the baby in her arms and The Social Worker trys to change her mind we have beautiful baby girls and Toddlers but Lily says no the papers are filed and there in the crib in her home her babie cries filling with happiness because there's hope that every baby, Toddler will be adopted from the orphanage (Gallery) and have been loved.

If no one has time to Mod my story then I need some guidance;

Where I can get free baby poses and Models ?

What free software I could use?

And how do I make this story available, mod baby for The Sims Mobile?

Any help would be appreciated

Lillies clothes will be purple to represent Epilepsy awarness.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited November 2018
    You can find baby poses here:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4baby poses

You will need Andrew's Pose Player http://sims4studio.com/post/43313 and Teleport Any Sim http://sims4studio.com/post/72734 for the poses to work.

You might also need Redhead Sims toddler slider mod (not all poses require this, some use the base game baby):
    http://redheadsims-cc.blogspot.com/2018/08/toddler-sliders-presets-height.html

Clothes for base game baby:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4baby clothes
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Thank-you I appreciate this thanks for taking your time to find me the tools I need.
    Thank-you I appreciate this thanks for taking your time to find me the tools I need.

You're welcome!
    Yo
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

You're welcome!

You have one great blog Bananas_45 I did see some Mature mods any chance you could remove the link and post as Text only Ican copy , paste but underage users would personally physically add the link URL removing liability for the EA team and keeping our Mods E-Teen friendly. I be completely greatful for your help.
    Yo

You're welcome!

You have one great blog Bananas_45 I did see some Mature mods any chance you could remove the link and post as Text only Ican copy , paste but underage users would personally physically add the link URL removing liability for the EA team and keeping our Mods E-Teen friendly. I be completely greatful for your help.

I am so sorry. I completely missed the r rated poses. Thank you for letting me know! I've removed the link. I am so so sorry.
    Yo

You're welcome!

I am so sorry. I completely missed the r rated poses. Thank you for letting me know! I've removed the link. I am so so sorry.

No need to be sorry I've embedded links which websites look legit only to have content not good your blog is spectacular and I don't have the skillsets you have you inspired me to Mod just wanted to warn you so others don't see those links have you thought to create rated Link pages in your blog you could creat E rated page, Mature page etc. most the time teens already know about the mods but wanted for safety to keep our Mod Team clean :).
    Yo

You're welcome!

No need to be sorry I've embedded links which websites look legit only to have content not good your blog is spectacular and I don't have the skillsets you have you inspired me to Mod just wanted to warn you so others don't see those links have you thought to create rated Link pages in your blog you could creat E rated page, Mature page etc. most the time teens already know about the mods but wanted for safety to keep our Mod Team clean :).

I don't have a blog and I'm not a modder. Not sure what you are referring to. I googled the link and skimmed through it, I didn't see that when they were searching for poses they passed some racy ones.
    edited November 2018
    Yo

You're welcome!

I don't have a blog and I'm not a modder. Not sure what you are referring to. I googled the link and skimmed through it, I didn't see that when they were searching for poses they passed some racy ones.

Sorry I assumed you had your own blog the fact you actually took the time to look up and research this for me I truly appreciate it many create 3d models, give you tips but very few give you the time to look up the information I needed Thank you again and welcome to the team you still know more the sims then me. ;)