Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHEN .....!!!!!!

When will get this game updated again? The event is OVERRRRRRR! All the careers, hobbies, and relationships tasks are messed up. Alot of them only have the Quick task .. some have long term, and all don't have standards. Please EAGames ... please update.
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Most hobbies broken; won’t allow advancement. Many bugs!
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    It's like EA makes these games just so they can abandon them.
  • SlumFlowers21SlumFlowers21 Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="nikki_maeve;c-16849994"]It's like EA makes these games just so they can abandon them.[/quote]

Meh they always do that when the other game makes more money, not a surprise. That's just who EA is since restaurant city & pet society lol
  • reydiantreydiant Posts: 3 New Member
    The update today didn't immediately fix my glitches :( I did open the app, complete the event from the trouble Sims with only Standard events available, close, open, complete, and repeat and it finally restored all event lengths. But I had to open and close the app at least 3 times
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    You’ve raised prices to ridiculous levels, but haven’t fixed the hobby or work glitches. Unbelievable 😳
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    EA’s free games just get better and better at first glances, in spite of the fact that that just get worse, always. Asking for money for just about any single littlest thing. In a way more annoying than a kid no to mention that how offensive TSM is. I’ll just conclude with this: Thank. You. Very. Much! Don’t EVER go ruin my Sims again!*
    [i]*Applies only to “Free” games[/i]
    AxxYIX4.png