Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mcrudd's Collection rooms

Comments

• WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    edited July 2018
    Looks fascinating! Have you include the 27 dishes from City Living?
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    If I were to buy the rest of Sims 4 I'd be downloading yoyr hard work. They look great.

aww thank you <3
    edited July 2018
    Winthorpe wrote: »
    Looks fascinating! Have you include the 27 dishes from City Living?

Yes they are there, They don't transfer in a room, so I had to upload them as a lot.
    The complete full collection has been updated up until the release of Seasons. Happy simming everyone :)

V3oYBK7.png
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Hi Simmers after a lot of splicing troubles, I finally can give you the flower arrangement collection. It took a wee while I am sorry but I had to mix and match plants while splicing to make sure a harvest of both flowers gets given from one plant. Happy simming everyone :)

xdczyHK.png
    After many real life hours of simming and shouting and having pen and paper to work stuff out, I am proud to present you all with my balcony harvest update. I had 17 trees that are spliced with 17 bushes to make all your fridge harvestables balcony friendly for city living. I usually splice it three times to make less plants but with the new seasons gardening system it does not work out. So the trees are only spliced with the bushes to make for two harvests per plant. Happy simming everyone :)

ozrTRRY.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Wow! This is amazing Mel! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* You have been a busy wee bee!
    I start out on a mission to complete tasks and collections but then I end up doing something else (-‸ლ) *ᖴᗩᑕᕮ ᑭᗩᒪᗰ - ᗪOᕼ!* ..I become easily distracted while simming - there is always new things to discover and do (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    rnKEhBT.png
    Wow! This is amazing Mel! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* You have been a busy wee bee!
    I start out on a mission to complete tasks and collections but then I end up doing something else (-‸ლ) *ᖴᗩᑕᕮ ᑭᗩᒪᗰ - ᗪOᕼ!* ..I become easily distracted while simming - there is always new things to discover and do (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*

Aww thankies my friend <3 Yeah I get distracted too. I made a thankyou gift for when I get 500 followers, only need one more and then I will upload a fully skilled sim in both just base game and also in some expansions. She took me all day to dress, because I made her extra outfits in all the catagories so she can dress according to season. It was super challenging with basegame only hahahaha. But now that I updated all my collections and have my gift ready to go I can finally start a normal game in seasons. Can't wait :)
    Hi Simmers I have updated my full collection with the new positivity posters from the update we got just before Get famous released. I also uploaded them by themselves as well :)

Positivity posters

Z8Mrfv0.png

and then the Full collection up until the Get famous positivity challenge

jkohUy0.png

0mbQujC.png

Happy simming everyone <3
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I made a thankyou gift for when I get 500 followers, only need one more and then I will upload a fully skilled sim in both just base game and also in some expansions. She took me all day to dress, because I made her extra outfits in all the catagories so she can dress according to season. It was super challenging with basegame only hahahaha. But now that I updated all my collections and have my gift ready to go I can finally start a normal game in seasons. Can't wait :)
    Ooooh exciting! 500 followers - go you! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ *ᑕᕼᕮᕮᖇIᑎG*
    Creating a sim does take hours! I admire your dedication to using only base game items as that is super tricky d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ*
    rnKEhBT.png
    Ooooh exciting! 500 followers - go you! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ *ᑕᕼᕮᕮᖇIᑎG*
    Creating a sim does take hours! I admire your dedication to using only base game items as that is super tricky d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ*

Thank you <3

Not really a collection room, but I had my sim paint some emotional paintings to help out with her actress career then thought to share it with you all too :)

b7l7VCM.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F4205911F08711E885846995527B6279
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Mel do u have anything re veges herbs fruits n trees in nice condition so my sims can evolve n water etc ???
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    mshadai wrote: »
    Mel do u have anything re veges herbs fruits n trees in nice condition so my sims can evolve n water etc ???

They all at perfect stage, I can always make up nice ones for you during the school holidays when I have more free time. I am working until the 18th December then I should get more simming time after wards :)
    Happy new year to you all. I will update the collections if we get any new packs in the future, thanks to all favoring and using my collection rooms you guys are the best <3
    So while playing the actor/actress career I realised that all the emotional paintings in one room is just too much to afford if you are just starting out. So I made seperate rooms of each emotion which is cheaper LOL. Hope it helps you out as much as it did me.

WmmwuzI.png

Angry

Flirty

Sad

Playfull

Confident

Happy simming everyone <3
    Hi all, here is the full collection up until Strangerville for you all <3

That was the most difficult plant ever to get to perfect status :o
    But I did it B)

So here is just the bizzare fruit in perfect stage for you :)

3lZzUt0.png

And then the full collection with the updated fruit in there :D

YYIWGta.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Thank you,have all of your rooms and now the updated one is great.
    Thank you,have all of your rooms and now the updated one is great.

Its a huge pleasure <3 Happy simming :) I must say I was surprised that the medals are not a collection item.
    q3EFRzN.png

Here is all the perfect seeds updated.

Here is the full plant collection with the Bizarre plant added for you all :)

As a bonus I also made a small little separate room with the Bizarre plant and some perfect bizarre fruits as well :)

c4DyQIN.png
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Just out of curiosity, is it possible for you to provide a Room that provides all the different Droid Verities (i've only found one such room, and it is missing a few droids color options).
    Just out of curiosity, is it possible for you to provide a Room that provides all the different Droid Verities (i've only found one such room, and it is missing a few droids color options).

Are you talking about the Droids from Batuu ? I could make a room for you, what type of colour options would you like? All solid the same, if you could let me know the colour option then I can sent my supersim there, she as lots of credits ;)
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    Thank you for all your hard work. :) Love your work.
    lori171957 wrote: »
    Thank you for all your hard work. :) Love your work.
    Thank you, this one is not as updated anymore since they removed the Australian website, so see the below link for more goodies :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851201/full-collection-updated-november-2020-on-pg-21#latest