Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Vampire Back Storyline

2...Next

Comments

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    There's gonna be a million Goth vampires, that's for sure.
  • KitAceKitAce Posts: 38 Member
    The Vampire I'm going to have is going to have a big mystery and randomly show up. They are going to fall for one of my main sims (and alien) and I'm going to have an alien-vampire family. Not much of a backstory, just a plan.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @AlanSims - Bella Goths Sister... now that is a cool concept
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    I write a story called Undead with Benefits. My main character, Doctor Domingo de Guzman is a vampire crime lord who specializes in art gallery heists and smuggling. He is aided by a ghost of a knight named Preston, who was killed by a flock of angry chickens. With additional help from a young foreign immigrant who barely speaks any Simlish, the three of them try to find the Doctor's missing memories sealed in priceless relics, particularly when he used to be human. The Doc has to deal with enemies and problems, like a crazy cult leader, the Guild of vampire hunters, and a mysterious enemy pulling the strings within the Vampires' Association of Newcrest.

I've already finished the first arc of my story and now working on the second one. This story is for you if you like comedy, thrills, and action.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm recreating Alexandra a f Varg from my TS3 game. She was a noble girl in the Viking era, when she became a vampire. The latest place she lived in was Bridgeport, where she had a romantic relationship with movie star Matthew Hamming, whom she also used as a source of plasma.

Now the story starts, when Alexandra moves to Forgotten Hollow with a teen girl, Chloe Fox, she met in Bridgeport and turned into a vampire. Alexandra will probably first befriend Vlad, but we'll just see, where it goes from there.

Chloe will still miss her old life and try to go to school and she refuses to drink from other sims (actually I don't know if teen vampires would even be able to do that). Alexandra will have to try to teach her how to be a vampire. I will probably soon turn Chloe into a young adult, and she'll end up on the criminal career, because she feels she can't be a good person as a vampire.

Alexandra was an alchemist in my TS3 game, but this time she'll probably earn money by painting, because I don't want her to have to go to work.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I borrowed my backstory from the Dark Eye rpg. In Dark Eye vampires are beings cursed by the gods and have weaknesses specific to the god that placed the curse. So at the moment I'm itching to see what can be done ingame with the powers and weaknesses to fit the pantheon that I use in my simsworld (Ea and Maxis are their chief gods).

My first generation vampire, Marcus, was cursed in ancient roman times by Neptune, so his weaknesses will revolve around water. He can turn into batfish instead of bats, but this is only a story element for picture taking, of course.

Marcus turned Isabel, a spanish adventurer whom he had fallen in love with. Trouble was, Isabel fell in love with Arthur, a mortal warrior. Marcus didn't care, as Arthur would die after just a few decades. Trouble was, unknownst to Marcus Isabel secretly turned Arthur, thus creating a third generation vampire. While the other two are self-serving and hedonistic, Arthur won't turn down a party invitation, either. But he is also a man of ideals and seems a fitting candidate for the "good vampire" archetype, trying to stay as human as possible, probably even trying to convince the other two to atone and live out their lifes as humans.

These three were sealed in the forgotten grotto which I recently opened in my mainsave. Marcus already has had his first contact with modern civilisation in the form a nicely decorated fishbowl in one of my sims' house :D The other two roam freely and I'll probably let them do their own thing for a while, watching how they behave while I play other households.
  • KaiKai Posts: 132 Member
    Alexandra Petrova, daughter of Evie and Alex petrova who are now deceased after being burned at the stake, is smuggled out of Forgotten Hollow by the Petrova's Family Royal Butler to his city apartment.

Samuel Johnson is set on keeping Alexandra's heritage a secret so he enrolls her into human school and grows plasma out in the back garden. Samuel will do anything to keep her safe but how long before Alexandra grows into her powers and seeks revenge on those who have stolen her throne?
    img
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I sort of have some Sims made that I'm going to vampify (made them specifically for that xD ). They're siblings, haven't really thought of their names yet. They're just two vampires who decided to move to the new town xD They'll be my main vampire Sims, but I do plan to move in some of the residents of Forgotten Hollow (if they're already there) and start a vampire "family" ^,,^
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    32h44EZ.png
    (that's her with white vampire skin already)

Zola Patel is the evil clone of Zoe Patel, wife of David Einstein (a Sim I made for testing out GTW, which I got on Christmas). David has also been building on a wormhole generator. But while Zoe was calibrating it to maybe make contact with aliens again, Zola tripped and then fell into the half-established wormhole.

She woke up at the Magnolia Promenade, lying on the sidewalk. When she got up she noticed how the Promenade's empty lot wasn't so empty at all: Instead, it had a very high and somehow creepy castle filling the entire lot. She went inside, saw nobody, the door was left unlocked, so she tried finding the next bus to Oasis Springs to get back home. She found one and took it some hours later.
    But the bus did not drive to Oasis Springs, but instead it left her in the middle of a dark forest at midnight. When she turned back the bus was not there and no road could be seen. So she then wanted to find help, which she assumed to find at a group of houses located some hundred metres away.

Just some steps away from them she saw an (apparently very old) note between a dead tree's exposed roots. It said:
    Dear Zola,
    If you see this letter then the wormhole generator somehow worked again. We don't know what exactly happened but it seems to have sent you to a parallel universe of some kind. Try to find the alternate version of me and ask him for help. If you received this message, then he got one too telling him that you're on your way to him. He appears to be living in a small and peaceful forest village called Forgettable Hollow, or at least that's what Zoe and me could see through the wormhole connection. Show him this letter's back side if he doesn't believe you.
    We hope you come back safely
    Zoe Patel and David Einstein

After putting the letter (which had a group of nonsensical and weird looking letters on the back, probably some kind of code) into her pocket she proceeded to go to the village. Zola saw a bunch of people in old-fashioned clothing talking to eachother and approached them. One of those actually looked a lot like David but had much paler skin and a scar on one of his eyes. She thought "Nah, that's not him... but then again he might be, it's an alternate universe after all...".
    The oldest of the group, an old man wearing a black robe, pulling the smell of death (and oranges, strangely) behind him introduced himself:
    "Ah, a new one. My name is Vlad, fou-- *ahem* mayor of this village called Forgotten Hollow."

The introduction was short, Zola couldn't help it but look at the one looking like David, so he eventually asked her: "My lady, you look quite... lost, if I may say so. Would you like me to accommodate you for the duration of your visit? My mansion has a spare room for guests and I have not had such in the last fifteen years. I could easily clean the room up for you."
    "Yeah, sure..." Zola replied, surprised and confused by both the enormous hospitality and Alternate-David's formal way of speaking.

During the first night of sleeping at David's home Zola felt a stitch in her neck, not knowing that Vlad has entered the bedroom. She did however perceive David shouting at him in the living room shortly after that (but he didn't know that he actually bit her). Going downstairs, she was greeted by the shocked facial expression of David, who now realised that her skin was almost white and the mirror didn't show any reflection of her. A little dazed, she said: "Why are you so loud? I wanna sleep!"

David then shouted even louder than before (and before, the other side of Forgotten Hollow could already easily hear the conversation)
    "So you really did it, Vlad... it's no wonder that the rest of the world despises our kind, if you keep disturbing the younger generations' efforts of whitewashing our reputation! I have had enough of this, I will go away and take this lady here with me, as she will NOT be influenced by your evil deeds!"

And this is how she went to an underground structure in Forgotten Hollow with David, where he plans the Great Vampiric Revolution he always dreamt of while Zola just wants to turn into a Sim again and maybe even get back to her own universe. Which won't work by the way, because the wormhole is actually alien technology. And in the other universe, vampires exist but aliens don't. But at least she is immortal then.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm saving this for my LP but I guess there's no harm in going into detail here. Okay so I plan on having two vampires and two humans living in one house. The story is about two vampire "siblings" named Seb and Max. Seb and Max are not related biologically but because of vampire customs, they share the blood of their Sire or Maker.

Sebastian "Seb" O'Farrell is a moderately vampire(nearly 700 years old) who has traveled the world with his Sire, Varrius for many years. Before his current undead lifestyle was given to him, Sebastian lived a poor life in Europe during one of the most traumatic global scares in history known as the Black Plauge. His family were simple villagers trying to get by everyday while trying to avoid the Plauge at all cost. One by one he saw his friends or family members perish around him. One night, a stranger who seemed oddly pale but in great health came to Seb who could sense something different with him. Varrius offered Seb an entirely different life. One free of disease and fearing the worst, Seb agreed to join Varrius in exchange for this so called life. Truly, he did not know what he signed up for. Days had gone by since the meeting in which Sebastian could only remember few details. But as days had gone by he noticed changes in his appetite and the strange allure of blood. It wasn't until one night that gave him a truly unspeakable pain that caused him to blackout and wake up pale, thirsty and with fangs. Luckily no one in his family noticed the change and he continued his life as normal until he realized all of the food he held dear repulsed him and only the grotesque taste of blood gave him that familiar feeling. He searched for Varrius, demanding to know what happened and Varrius explained to him what he was and what Varrius was and the life he has now is different because of what they are. Sebastian came to terms with this and saw a beacon of life of how he could save his family. This became more apparent when his sister had died from the plague and he wanted to save her life. His family however discovered what he was and abandoned him. Seb saw to it the only family he truly had was Varrius and the pair traveled the world together. Now up to todays time, Sebastian has been living a full life and has ambitions of becoming a grand vampire, one of the highest honors a vampire can receive. Sebastian has received much prestige in both the human and vampire community and hopes to change the world in the name of his biological sister.

Max: Max has always been well, Max. No one truly knows her real name as she dropped her birth name once she was turned. In her human life back in the 19th century, Max was a bit of a wild child who did whatever she wanted and no one could truly stop her. Eventually most people who cared enough chose to stop trying to control who she was. Max was known for her serial relationships with some interesting characters(each one more dangerous than the last). Her most recent boyfriend was a married businessman with a dangerous gambling addiction that nearly cost his life with many big time "investors". A night on the town resulted in a confrontation with with these investors that ended up with Max laying on the cold concreate in San Francisco. Until Varrius discovered her and while he was opposed to the idea at first, he saw something in Max. A reminder of what he was like before he had become a vampire as well and decided that she deserved to live. After she was turned, Max could see everything in a different light than before. She was a whole new person and she was ready to take the world by storm. Over the years (She's 163) traveled with her "father" and "brother" seeing different parts of history. As of now she's still a wild child who still makes bad choices but when it comes to the men she "dates" she usually gets her meal before the night is over.

Today: Max has been living comfortably in the small town of WC with her human roommate, Angela. Max continues to hide her true nature from her roommate as she really likes this one for a friend. They also have a new tenant named Dallas who lives with them and Max has got her eyes set on him. Could he really be the one good thing in her immortal life?

Sebastian has been trying to gain his status as a Grand vampire but it continues to be harder and harder the more he climbs up the vampire social ladder. He soon discovers that something has happened to his Sire and questions where he is since they haven't seen each other nor Max in nearly 50 years. Seb decides to track Max down and get some answers from her but will he be welcomed by his "sister" who has held a grudge against him all this time? What was the reason that forced the tight family to split after so many years together? Only time will tell. And vampires have got all the time in the world.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • est1956est1956 Posts: 46 Member
    Emerald Grove lives a normal life -- she's a freelance gardener, dating Salim from San Myshuno and newly pregnant with their first child, an aunt to her sister's three children, loving life. She hears of a strange plant that only grows in Forgotten Hollow, and she wants to plant it for her garden. While there looking for the plant, she meets Mandrake Esquelet, a weirdly charming gentleman. She's attracted to him for reasons unknown to her, and after an inner battle, will eventually leave Salim to become a vampire and spend the rest of her life with Mandrake. Hoowever, vampirism isn't all she thinks it is -- Mandrake has secret plans and she is forced to follow him blindly, turning specifically-chosen Sims into vampires and even committing murder if necessary, all while trying to be morally upstanding for her son and future children.

I want to get my Black Widow involved as well (Emerald's sister is married to my black widow's hitman and doesn't know it).
    subscribe to my sims youtube pls i'm poor ~ ryan the dreamer
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    I'm gonna play a vampire called Tariq who's hellbent on taking over power in Forgotten Hollow; high time Vlad had some opposition. Not yet sure whether he'll make it, he'll be defeated or be turned into a good guy in the end, I'll see where the game takes me. B)

Looking forward to what CAS options the game pack will bring, right now he looks like this:
    Tariq%20Rover%20closeup%203_zpszzqyrdan.jpg

Tariq's story:
    Seductive, with a touch of evil and a dash of crazy, Tariq is ready to storm into Forgotten Hollow and rival Vlad for the town's leadership. Tariq's been around for a few centuries but has always stayed in touch with the times. He prefers black and dark red as colours, he's still a creature of the night after all, but updated his wardrobe to go with the modern clubbing scene and emo crowd. He's a romantic at heart, but having lost more than one true love, he's taken a turn to the dark side and might not be the nicest guy when you first meet him. Having lived for so long has also had an effect on his mind and he's bound to have a few insane episodes from time to time (hey, every villain has them, right ;) ). Is there any hope left for this bad boy or will he rule Forgotten Hollow with a dark and merciless heart?
  • Danielle0914Danielle0914 Posts: 14 New Member
    I've remade my first sim

The Clair Family was well loved in their community
    Kind sweet loving and a lovely daughter
    Belle had good manners and very well behaved for her age.
    While out on a family outing Belle's parents started laughing, unable to control them self’s they fell into hysteria and fell to the ground. Witnessing their death Belle was driven insane.

Once Belle was old enough to live on her own she cut all ties with friends and to moved San Myshuno to start her new life.
    Belle was getting on great in San myshuno mastered all skills, lots of friends and a self employed painter.
    While out with her good friend Cecelia they over hear about a creature of the night roaming the town’s , interested in the rumour Belle and Cecelia do some research and find a little town called forgotten hollow.
    Wanting to know more Belle sneak out and go to the little town, on arriving she meets a handsome young man with strange red eyes she asks about the creature of the night. After a long conversation about vampires Belle accepts the gift of vampirism and begin her immortal life.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I think I'll have my Sim cure Vlad. >:)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited January 2017
    Vlad decided after several centuries to step down as leader of the council of the elders (a vamp club I'm gonna make, comprised of council members). He appointed Miss Voltaire (my name for the blonde lady from the trailers who's gonna be my main vamp) as the new head of the council, as a result she took over the manor/castle/mansion thingy on the top of the hill. (Whoever leads the council gets the house).

Vlad decided he'd held the position for long enough and was, quite honestly, fed up of the responsibility, plus he wanted to downsize. He moved into a (slightly) smaller place (one of the premade large lots) down in the "town" (or is it a village?), from which he could oversee his beloved castle night-to-night. He was sad to move, but he couldn't keep up with the upkeep of such a large place on his own, besides, nowadays if he's honest, he's rather just be left alone to play his organ.

Before she moved in, Miss Voltaire posed the idea to Vlad of carrying out some renovations and restorations to the manor/castle/mansion thingy, adding a courtyard at the back, and generally making the place look more gothic and imposing (hello build/buy mode! *waves, build/buy mode waves back, then it blows a kiss, which frankly I think was inappropriate*). Vlad liked the ideas and agreed to oversee the work before he left.

Now he's living down in the town/village playing his organ, enjoying not having to be council leader anymore (though he still holds a seat on the council, and still goes to stay at the manor/castle/mansion thingy regularly.)

Miss Voltaire now leads the council and owns the manor/castle/mansion thingy. She lives there with her l.over (is that word allowed?) Dani (based on the Cradle of Filth singer; seriously the new CAS features are perfect for creating his look!) as well as her sister Sigyn/Angrboða (a la Norse mythology, I created her myself over 2 years ago and she's breath-takingly beautiful!) and Sigyn's/Angrboða's husband Loki. (Who I got from the gallery. Norse mythology again, in which Loki had 2 wives, Sigyn and Angrboða - I haven't decided which one she is yet.)

Also in the town, in the other three lots live Selene and Markus (a la Underworld, though Markus looks like Lucian. NVM.), Mick and Beth (a la Moonlight) and Sigyn's/Angrboða's sister, who doesn't have a name yet. (Also I don't know who she lives with yet).
    Post edited by BabySquare on
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I think I'll have my Sim cure Vlad. >:)

Aw, boo. *pouts*
    Poor Vlad, first the devs burning him in the sun, now you curing him, Where's the love?! *goes off pouting*
    (Seriously though do what you gotta do, it's your game.)
    *pouts from afar*
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    ~Here's my storyline~

August Evans(16) may look like a normal teen on the outside but he bears a dark secret not known or seen by others, he’s a vampire! One somber night when August was but a baby Forgotten Hollow was under attack by vampire hunters who were trying to annihilate the vampire race. August’s biological parents put up a vigorous fight to not only protect their son but to also protect their kind from any harm. However, the hunters outnumbered the vampires and Forgotten Hollow was quickly turning into ruins as they all watched it slowly decay which resulted in early childhood trauma as August suffered from many near-death experiences which resulted in the scar upon his face. August’s parents knew Forgotten Hollow was no longer a safe place to raise him and if he were to stay he’d eventually get killed. They then provided shelter in hopes someone would stumble upon him and place him up for adoption to offer all the love and support he deserves and so needs. When August was 2 years old he was adopted by Lawrence and Grace Evans, a loving and kindhearted couple who eventually had two kids of their own. August is very happy in his family and loves them a lot but suffers from depression on a regular basis. He hates that he was born a vampire and will do anything to be a normal sim and live a normal life but unfortunately things aren’t so easy. Keeping his secret from everyone eats him up inside because he knows he’s just living a constant lie, though, he wants to keep his family safe even if he can be quite distant at times he knows it’s only for the best.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    My Sim got bit by a radioactive bat, his Uncle Ben told him to only use his powers for good, then Uncle Ben died from choking on a potato chip and this inspired my sim to heed his advice. Now he flies around town giving people moodlet buffs and saying cheesy one-liners.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My Sim got bit by a radioactive bat, his Uncle Ben told him to only use his powers for good, then Uncle Ben died from choking on a potato chip and this inspired my sim to heed his advice. Now he flies around town giving people moodlet buffs and saying cheesy one-liners.
    Ok I don't get your back story. :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • thesimspiethesimspie Posts: 64 Member
    I made a vampire, (avatar) and his ancestors have a family tradition where they start the next generation of their vampire family by finding a bunch of women and kidnapping them. Some of them will end up as walking food sources and some of them will be turned so that they can be part of the family. The sim I made isn't really into the idea of keeping a bunch of ladies in his dungeon. (Because that's weird.) He goes along with it because his creator-father-figure-vampire wants him to. It's like the selection. But with vampires. :|
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are," -Teddy Roosevelt

I'm reading the Infernal Devices. I haven't ever read the Mortal Instruments. I hope that's alright... ;)
  • Dogwolf12Dogwolf12 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm thinking of doing a painter girl who is married to a v. traditional guy. She got turned accidentally a few days after the wedding. She hides her vampirism from her husband until her child becomes a toddler, at which point the guy will realise is a vampire. Being the traditionalist he is, he yells at both of them and they divorce. The girl drinks deeply from him and, utilising her time before he awakes, grabs her easel, tomes (which she said were to try and ward off vamps) and $5000. She flees to an empty lot and must deal with raising a toddler using her painting income.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member

and you should call him....... bat-man...... wait no

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr