Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    I hope they put the burglars in Sims 4. I can't wait for that feature, hopefully, someday we get it. It was fun in the sims 3, so I hope they put it in the sims 4.
  • Juicebox88Juicebox88 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like better interactions for kids when their sick, there’s a box that pops up saying a kid threw up at school, an option to pick them up early would be nice or if they sick be able to take them to the doctor, let the parents bring them soup in bed. Some more hairstyles and most importantly can we please PLEASE have a bigger world with all the shopping places and stuff but with more lots spaces? I wouldn’t mind a place like windenburg where you can live on the island or toward the city center but another world with more lots to be more creative would be awesome! Oh and can we bring back cars?! I feel like the sims 3 had it all and the sims 4 took away a ton of the things that made the sims awesome, the open world was the best, I know we can’t get that in the sims 4 but to be able to travel to different places in the current played world without a load screen would be fantastic!!!
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Would be nice when my sim turns up for an acting job the cast and crew are inside the building ready to go instead of milling about outside,thereby not wasting a sim hour waiting for them to start work.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I would like to see our toddlers play in their pool without their parents holding on to them like they are 8-months old. This is a video of younger and older toddlers playing in their pools.
    https://youtu.be/PPPIiUxxqXk
    as our Sims 4 toddlers get older they do more, so keeping them at 8-months old in their play pools just seems like they are going backward.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    @simgurunick or website guru. The only OS that can access the Gallery website now to browse and download is Opera. Maxis Advanced only shows. Edge, IE and Chrome will not accept Sign ins even though EAs website does. This goes for me and others. Happened since Get Famous trailers. Can you pass this on please?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Personalities. ^^
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Could we hire at least 2 nannies for when we have doubles or triples?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Personalities. ^^

I endorse this comment.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BrownFam4everBrownFam4ever Posts: 5 New Member
    I’d like to have more hair colors!!! It’d be great if we could customize hair colors
    What i'd like to see out of game is mopping puddles when it's raining and shovelling snow when it's snowing.....
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,027 Member
    I'd like to see:

Just a seamless 1 by 1 tile rod with clothing on hangers that functions like dressers that we can connect to create various size closets.

A wall-less shower that functions like our existing showers so we can create larger shower stalls using wall, windows and doors.

A non-stolen ATM machine. Even better if it's functional so we can create proper banks.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I would like to see the Sims that invite your Sims over to act like they have them as a guest not just go and do their own thing. If they are going to be a host they should act like one. Offer a meal, watch a movie, play a game, something that shows they want your Sims there.

• DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    edited November 2018
    g01denswan wrote: »
    I'd like to see:

Just a seamless 1 by 1 tile rod with clothing on hangers that functions like dressers that we can connect to create various size closets.

A wall-less shower that functions like our existing showers so we can create larger shower stalls using wall, windows and doors.

A non-stolen ATM machine. Even better if it's functional so we can create proper banks.
    ... don't know if you use cc but:

for the shower kit, delete this file: MadHox_BAS_ShowerwDoor_Delight.package as it needs to be updated-- but only that one. The rest work well.

I use all of these and have not run into any problems with them in my game.

• ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    Stairs that occupy less space. and Witches!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'd like to see:

Get Famous came with some new walk-in style closets.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Now that GF introduced after school activities for children and teens, there's no more excuse not to add some more in a future patch.
    - Arts: painting, photography, crafts
    - Musical: piano, violin, guitar, drums, music bands, dancing, ballet etc.
    - Sports: basketball, football, rugby, volleyball, diving, swimming, badminton, cheerleading, climbing, wrestling, martial arts, shooting, archery, soccer, gymnastics etc.
    - misc: tutoring, cooking

I'd also like to form study groups and to have more club icons to choose from.

A Magic EP.
    Anyone can become a magical being or can born as one or created in CAS and an option to choose who can become a magical being/to opt out like with fame.
    Babies and toddlers can perform magic but also more randomly.
    Magic not exclusive to witches and to have different types of magic which can also be used as either skills or careers:
    elemental, astrology, divination, alchemy, Wicca, black/forbidden magic, wand/wandless magic, druidism, exorcism, incantation, invocation, mysticism, cartomancy, shamanism, runic divination, transfiguration, astral projection, magic circle, chaos magic, white magic, demonology, familiar spirit, occultism, necromancy, love magic, lust magic, lunar magic, blood magic, crystal magic, faery magic, chi magic, etc. Sims can choose one or more subjects to study.

Magical sims can either become initiates, adepts, mages, masters or apprentices.

To keep it simple, witch sims can follow 3 main paths: good, bad and neutral.

Magical beings can have familiars which means adding some supernatural creatures or just normal animals like cats/dogs/frogs etc.
    Depending on their relationship and traits, if their familiars die, the sims can die too. Magic duels.
    New deaths: potions/spells that backfire or another sims using dark magics to kill another sims or curses which can be nullified thanks to the right potion (alchemy).

For items: grimoires, ouija, tarot, crystal ball, amulets, brooms, wands, cloak of invisibility, magical weapons, magical carpet, magical ring, talismans, voodoo dolls etc.

It means I'll also like to have a magic school which can be added after a School pack if it ever happens.

Cut back on sims reacting to film stars....both my sims are global superstars and they both keep stopping what they're doing to cheer and applaud each other....very annoying....and as for going anywhere without a disguise...forget it.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Now that GF introduced after school activities for children and teens, there's no more excuse not to add some more in a future patch.
    - Arts: painting, photography, crafts
    - Musical: piano, violin, guitar, drums, music bands, dancing, ballet etc.
    - Sports: basketball, football, rugby, volleyball, diving, swimming, badminton, cheerleading, climbing, wrestling, martial arts, shooting, archery, soccer, gymnastics etc.
    - misc: tutoring, cooking

I'd also like to form study groups and to have more club icons to choose from.

A Magic EP.
    Anyone can become a magical being or can born as one or created in CAS and an option to choose who can become a magical being/to opt out like with fame.
    Babies and toddlers can perform magic but also more randomly.
    Magic not exclusive to witches and to have different types of magic which can also be used as either skills or careers:
    elemental, astrology, divination, alchemy, Wicca, black/forbidden magic, wand/wandless magic, druidism, exorcism, incantation, invocation, mysticism, cartomancy, shamanism, runic divination, transfiguration, astral projection, magic circle, chaos magic, white magic, demonology, familiar spirit, occultism, necromancy, love magic, lust magic, lunar magic, blood magic, crystal magic, faery magic, chi magic, etc. Sims can choose one or more subjects to study.

Magical sims can either become initiates, adepts, mages, masters or apprentices.

To keep it simple, witch sims can follow 3 main paths: good, bad and neutral.

Magical beings can have familiars which means adding some supernatural creatures or just normal animals like cats/dogs/frogs etc.
    Depending on their relationship and traits, if their familiars die, the sims can die too. Magic duels.
    New deaths: potions/spells that backfire or another sims using dark magics to kill another sims or curses which can be nullified thanks to the right potion (alchemy).

For items: grimoires, ouija, tarot, crystal ball, amulets, brooms, wands, cloak of invisibility, magical weapons, magical carpet, magical ring, talismans, voodoo dolls etc.

It means I'll also like to have a magic school which can be added after a School pack if it ever happens.

Let’s keep religion (Wicca) out of it. I’d rather have magic Sims style where they have their own things I don’t want it based on real life stuff.

And yes it needs to be exclusive to witches otherwise what’s the point? I don’t want any old sims walking around doing magic. It takes away the secrecy and mystery of it all.

Not everyone can just become a vampire, they have to be bitten, so I’d rather not have every sim just be able to do magic. This is the sims.

A makin Magic 2.0 would be fab. But I don’t want every sims doing it. That’looks getbold fast.

—T
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    To7m wrote: »

Let’s keep religion (Wicca) out of it. I’d rather have magic Sims style where they have their own things I don’t want it based on real life stuff.

And yes it needs to be exclusive to witches otherwise what’s the point? I don’t want any old sims walking around doing magic. It takes away the secrecy and mystery of it all.

Not everyone can just become a vampire, they have to be bitten, so I’d rather not have every sim just be able to do magic. This is the sims.

A makin Magic 2.0 would be fab. But I don’t want every sims doing it. That’looks getbold fast.

—T
    I don't see why magic would 'need' to be exclusive to witches. How about letting us decide what we want in our game? I'd personally like to have a vampire who can also do magic they can develop thanks to a magic skill. If you don't want old sims to do magic, you could always opt out in the settings, that's why I stated I wanted it to be completely optional and to let the details up to the players' play styles.

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @To7m I may not like witches or vampires much but I also think the game needs more option and in term of magic I was thinking more like a harry potter theme like for exemple a normal human sim discover he has magic powers because the mom was human but the father a warlock?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    DreamaDove wrote: »
    I'd like to see:

... don't know if you use cc but:

for the shower kit, delete this file: MadHox_BAS_ShowerwDoor_Delight.package as it needs to be updated-- but only that one. The rest work well.

I use all of these and have not run into any problems with them in my game.

Thanks, but I don't use cc and prefer to support EA. Good to know that there is a demand for these items though or they wouldn't exist in cc.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'd like to see:

Get Famous came with some new walk-in style closets.

Do they function like dressers or are they only decor?
    Some way...possibly in game options that lets you tone down or turn off the constant hugging and kissing sims do...Thereby letting your sim actually learn new skills,cook meals etc.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would love to see -

Babies freed from their cribs (the option to teleport them to a bouncer, playpin, playmat, bathtub) would be awesome! Maybe a few other outfits to choose from? Would love some cherub hair on their little heads:)

Toddlers able to travel to all lots - except the ones children aren't allowed at (like bars and nightclubs) Sometimes i want to take the whole family out to dinner, it bums me out toddlers can't go. We could have a lot trait that keeps toddlers out- so it doesn't bother those who don't want toddlers maybe? Also- it would be an option.. still with the option to hire baby sitter or send to daycare - but also the option to take them with.

Funerals- I don't get why this hasn't been added yet; To any of the Sim series ever. I had a Sim die last night, and realized how much I want them :(

More events like Generations introduced in TS3 - would be amazing for family players!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Children and Teens -

* Slumber parties return. Would love to see other options for delivery food.. other than pizza. Chinese takeout, Mexican takeout, Italian.. hey, there's DoorDash now! :D

* Assigned daily or weekly chores. Would really go well with my Parenting pack:)

* Additional after school activities would be really fun! Various options like Chess Club, Music, Choir (once we get singing as a career with fame options) Cooking, Homework Club, Art Club, Sports.. (Introducing extra curricular activities basically.) Also- maybe certain days of the week, the Teen or Child has to wear their uniform if they're in sports.. so introduce Basketball players, Football Players, Cheerleaders, Soccer Players, Golf, etc
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Teens-

* Return of Prom - (Please not in the Winter though, trying to take pics while they walk out in their Winter wear was all sorts of bad)

* Overnight Senior Class Trip after graduation. A picture to commemorate it or a trophy to remember. (I'm thinking a rabbit hole, similar to Prom in TS3- they could travel to an indoor waterpark, a carnival, an "Expo" center.. all the cool places that would really pose problems in game.." Its a way for them to say farewell to their teen years.

* Graduation.. because yes, and its a big moment in a Teens life. LOL. (Would be cool if we could see what grade they're in and how close they are to graduation)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Young Adults and Adults-

* More parties! I know we have SO many! And I love them! But.. we need more! Baby Showers, Engagement Parties! Yes please! If the babies get freed with more objects, perfect way to get baby items:) Also- Honeymoons! Its terrible when you're Sim is more concerned about "sleeping on a community lot" than enjoying their first night with their new spouse! :D

* Would love to see anniversaries return for the couples! That was a really sweet surprise everytime it happened in TS3. And it was so sweet, and I loved it.

* Mid-Life Crisis- Wasn't my favorite, but i wouldn't mind small things like a more expensive car, get a motorcycle, get a tattoo, hair cut, change hair color, grow a beard, shave a beard.. Ohhh that reminds me! Shaving! Men should be able to shave! (Theres a mod, but I can't find it updated :( It can be optional to turn on and off- but for men, this is a huge part of their life, and I want my Sims to have it too!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Elders -

* Ability to put together their last will and testament. This should address who their money goes to (A friend, family, member, or charity) If there are any items they want to "pass down" (I love this idea for my legacy fams) - and what happens to their pets. I was SOOO mad when a Sim I wasn't playing that family of, died, and their pets just disappeared.. this would also go for kiddos, toddler - teen. In the event that a child is living with an elderly Sim, and the elder dies, that child is taken into the system.. and poofs forever currently :'(

* Golf. Old people love Golf.. Idk why. But they do. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.. thanks for reading through:) I know its long. I tried to organize it! I AM IN LOVE with the game you guys have made for us, and I am so excited to see what else you guys have planned! Thank you for all you do !!!

<3<3
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    ChelleyJay wrote: »
    I hope they put the burglars in Sims 4. I can't wait for that feature, hopefully, someday we get it. It was fun in the sims 3, so I hope they put it in the sims 4.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top