Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They did me dirty.

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    That's very nice of you @Twicelikey

Thanks @Akl500P! Yeah, I read in another thread that the GF was supposed to be excluded even in the bundle (with an additional 20 % off). I just check it again, and I can still do the bundle with 35% off (I believe that it's the original bundle price). After further calculation, I would rather wait for a bit..

XsLY1Vi.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    > @Twicelikey said:
    > @NyaIeroWay Yes, i'm basically offering to buy it for them lol

That's extremely sweet of you to do that for somebody!
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
    > @HillyBeth said:
    > Twicelikey wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's very sweet of you to do that. GF is the only pack I'm missing at the moment but I can't get it. I also have a 15%-off code that takes $6 off the $40 purchase!
    > Edit: I entered Dylan's giveaway already, so we shall see. :) Good luck to all who'd entered!

ME, I have a 15% off coupon too but I forgot to write it down and now its lost in my mail. lmao.
    [/center]
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    NyaIeroWay wrote: »
    > @HillyBeth said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's very sweet of you to do that. GF is the only pack I'm missing at the moment but I can't get it. I also have a 15%-off code that takes $6 off the $40 purchase!
    > Edit: I entered Dylan's giveaway already, so we shall see. :) Good luck to all who'd entered!

ME, I have a 15% off coupon too but I forgot to write it down and now its lost in my mail. lmao.

Everyone is getting this 15% off and im like..where's mine ;-;
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I could build a bundle with Get Famous just a few days ago, but it wouldn't let me when I tried it again today :/ I hope it will be on sale soon!
    @Twicelikey
    I got mine from messaging EA/Origin whatever you wanna call it because of an issue I had with either the sims 2 or 3 I can't remember. They were all like since you were so patient heres 15% your next purchase.
    [/center]
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Twicelikey wrote: »
    @LiELF Okie, offer still stands though :)
    @HillyBeth Ah, if you don't win I could gift you as well~

I was reading through the comments and came across yours. That is such an awesome and nice thing of you to do! I do love this community 👍🙂
    He/Him
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018

I was reading through the comments and came across yours. That is such an awesome and nice thing of you to do! I do love this community 👍🙂

I just saw this. You don't have to do that! But it's up to you.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    > @HillyBeth said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Everyone is getting this 15% off and im like..where's mine ;-;

I have the coupon because of a mishap with my games. Two of them were unintentionally refunded, but I got them back in addition to the 15%-off code.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays

This is sweet of you. If you want to FR me through origin, my username is the same as it is here, but it's Hillybeth29 instead of just my name.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    HillyBeth wrote: »

This is sweet of you. If you want to FR me through origin, my username is the same as it is here, but it's Hillybeth29 instead of just my name.

Sure, i'll add you once i'm at home~
    edited November 2018
    @NyaIeroWay That is..actually nice lol
    @HillyBeth By the way, I gifted~
    Omg I asked my dad if I could get the sims 3 seasons for five dollars, cause that's how much it is on Origin for the sale. And he was all like yeah you're paying me back but I don't want to because it's my credit card. fidubslgkxchnukilmwjoelniakwtfhfokdlnhkiwtfnheivdkjc
    [/center]
    > @Twicelikey said:
    > @NyaIeroWay That is..actually nice lol
    > @HillyBeth By the way, I gifted~

Why are you such a nice person i can't even huefjidkcm i mean that's like what 40 dollars or something.
    [/center]
    > @Twicelikey said:
    > @NyaIeroWay That is..actually nice lol
    > @HillyBeth By the way, I gifted~

Why are you such a nice person i can't even huefjidkcm i mean that's like what 40 dollars or something.

I know this will sound cheesy..but the world could use all the kindness it can get~
  • Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    Dude someone at EA I think didn't understand me when I was asking about the pricing (I bundled GF but the pricing was not reduced like in different bundles) so they told me that it was tax, the price was correct, that GF is new so it's priced higher, that it was excluded from reduced pricing in build a bundle... I know the person couldn't simply tell me 'I don't know' since theyre working in support but maybe a link as to the reasoning and such would've helped. I bought what I wanted individually instead @_@
    @Sarcastic_Lynx

Did buying it individually make it cheaper?
    [/center]
    @Twicelikey follow me on origin?
    [/center]
    > @NyaIeroWay said:
    > @Sarcastic_Lynx
    >
    > Did buying it individually make it cheaper?

Actually yes, I ran through some possibilities as I was missing 2 EPs and 2 GPs. So I did 2 bundles to see what would be cheaper. The seasons bundle ran me about $100.75, the Get Famous bundle would've ran me at $101.95. (These prices are made up from me also including purchasing the other EP and GP individually then totaled) However by purchasing them individually it was $91.96. However this is also without a stuff pack because I normally don't buy those. If the Get Famous bundle worked correctly I believe the price for it would have been $92.86 (if the bundle was priced at 56.88 which i think it should be? not completely sure on that).
    > @Sarcastic_Lynx said:
    > > @NyaIeroWay said:
    > > @Sarcastic_Lynx
    > >
    > > Did buying it individually make it cheaper?
    >
    > Actually yes, I ran through some possibilities as I was missing 2 EPs and 2 GPs. So I did 2 bundles to see what would be cheaper. The seasons bundle ran me about $100.75, the Get Famous bundle would've ran me at $101.95. (These prices are made up from me also including purchasing the other EP and GP individually then totaled) However by purchasing them individually it was $91.96. However this is also without a stuff pack because I normally don't buy those. If the Get Famous bundle worked correctly I believe the price for it would have been $92.86 (if the bundle was priced at 56.88 which i think it should be? not completely sure on that).

AH WAIT THE 56.88 IS USING THE SINGAPORE DOLLAR. In usd I think it wouldve been about $41.36 so the ACTUAL price wouldve been $77.34 it looks like SO not cheaper apparently lmao. The original get famous bundle I have in the post is from the bundle not getting the correct percentage off. So I basically spent 20 dollars more because I didn't know that the Get Famous was not bundling correctly and I didn't get the correct information from an EA support person.
    Oh wow, 90 something dollars.... irudnzcxkjdscvxklosdiuaewgfry I feel poor lmao
    [/center]
    @Sarcastic_Lynx now that makes sense cause there wasn't much of a difference before
    [/center]
    > @NyaIeroWay said:
    > Oh wow, 90 something dollars.... irudnzcxkjdscvxklosdiuaewgfry I feel poor lmao

IT SHOULDVE BEEN 70-80 for the bundle and the EP and GP I was missing. I'm actually salty now lmao 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    @Twicelikey follow me on origin?

sure lol
    I got it!!! Idk who sent it to me, but I have Get Famous! Been adding the new stuff to a build I started after my birthday. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays