Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    This summer I had two of my left side's wisdom teeth removed. It took the dentist almost an hour just to get the bottom one out. That was one horrifying visit.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    *shivers* I keep looking in here and seeing more wisdom teeth talk and then wandering back out. I had all four removed in January this year... It was traumatizing fro me o.o
    They really should have knocked me out like I told them to.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    *shivers* I keep looking in here and seeing more wisdom teeth talk and then wandering back out. I had all four removed in January this year... It was traumatizing fro me o.o

Oh, sorry that that happened like that. :scream: Incompetent doctors...
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Oh no, they didn’t knock you out...I feel so bad for you, I was out like a light and didn’t feel a thing. Of course, now I’m sore and can’t quite sleep through the night but that’ll soon pass, I hope.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I had to get my stitches out. Also my dentist prescribed some ibuprofen for me to ease the pain so I took them before bedtime.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited November 2018
    Sadly my insurance didn't think it was necessary to knock me out so they wouldn't pay for it... ^^;; I can look back and giggle now because I scared the dentist I was so terrified.
    He kept going "uhhhhhh more novacaine please nurse"
    edited November 2018
    Wie is de Mol (The Mole) Season 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDQggIihOu4&list=PL0V4yzkm-Av0w7nr2SGIHA3M-kHFW8Dw_

Just a warm-up for the upcoming WIDM season here! :smiley: 🦊🦊 (Warning: episodes in reverse order)
    Banner.png
    I'm going to need to actually watching that. I'm learning about so many shows by being part of the Sims community. Amazing!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yeah, it is really fun... ;)
    I'm going to need to actually watching that. I'm learning about so many shows by being part of the Sims community. Amazing!

Yes, and Wie Is De Mol is the biggest show in the Netherlands. Next January season 19 will begin. :3
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Yes, and Wie Is De Mol is the biggest show in the Netherlands. Next January season 19 will begin. :3

I still am in denial that it's the BIGGEST show there. Why did I have to be born elsewhere lol
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    So I'm a bit curious if anybody has been following the recent Survivor season.

It is really good and it is way better than the last three seasons of Survivor combined.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Nah, I haven't followed survivor much since middle school . I vaguely remember old man Y-something who should have won one season and would have by the one and only unanimous vote at the time had he not been back stabbed. And the guy that did the back stabbing I believe lost because of it.

But That's a ramble. I've been seeing some commercials pop up when I watch American football and it seems like it might be an interesting season.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    How long has It been going?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

It is really good and it is way better than the last three seasons of Survivor combined.

I definitely disagree. It's been alright but nothing stellar. I like the way it's being edited but I think I'm underwhelmed with it because I haven't connected with the cast. The cast isn't boring, its just so.... Average.

Natalie is a fav tho. XD

But I will say last night's tribal was great.
    edited November 2018
    Island Council on Expeditie Robinson tonight was also spectacular. :) Extra votes brought it to over 20 votes total(!).

Shame subtitles for Robinson aren't added. Or maybe we could watch it all.
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »

I definitely disagree. It's been alright but nothing stellar. I like the way it's being edited but I think I'm underwhelmed with it because I haven't connected with the cast. The cast isn't boring, its just so.... Average.

Natalie is a fav tho. XD

But I will say last night's tribal was great.

Possible spoilers below-
    I actually like the cast this season. We have Christian who is way better than Cochran in my opinion, John who unlike other athletes on the show is actually a nice guy, Angelina who literally voted for somebody just to receive a jacket, Alec who makes a lot of ballsy moves such as voting out Natalia, Davie the black nerd, and many more. The only one I really dislike is Jeremy but that is due some exit interview stuff that we shouldn't get into.

Also, the episodes are fantastic. A lot of them have been blindside episodes with a lot of them being exciting tribal councils. There's Alec whispering to Elizabeth's ear despite them being on separate tribes, the entire Jacket scenario, Elizabeth outing Angelina, and the recent episode where Davie and Dan played their idols for Christian and Angelina.

I have to say Natalie is possibly one of the best pre-merge villains in the history of the show. She is very entertaining and I was hoping that she will go far. However, having her go out at Jacketgate is a definitely entertaining way to go out.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    .. Gotta leave to a job interview for my next intern job in an hour and I'm really nervous. :s Wish me luck.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    .. Gotta leave to a job interview for my next intern job in an hour and I'm really nervous. :s Wish me luck.

Good luck! You’ll nail it!
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Good luck and best wishes for you Vul! I’m sure you’ll do smashingly!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Good luck! B)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It went better than expected acutally. :) I think I got the job - and I could take a sneak peek at the workplace. It's quite free and offers me room to work on my own projects when there isn't a project running. :) Which is good, since I can use that to work on Comic Design, which I hope to do on HBO after graduating MBO.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    It went better than expected acutally. :) I think I got the job - and I could take a sneak peek at the workplace. It's quite free and offers me room to work on my own projects when there isn't a project running. :) Which is good, since I can use that to work on Comic Design, which I hope to do on HBO after graduating MBO.

That sounds great, well done with the interview!

That sounds great, well done with the interview!

Yay, thanks for the kind words, all of you. :smiley: 🦊
    Banner.png