Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Would Make TS4 Better?

13...Next

Comments

• VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    We should have teens shorter than adults and create a style also please bring back cars that would make the game much better for me.
  • Spyguy747Spyguy747 Posts: 26 Member
    More autonomous drama
    Maybe I am a dull person, but I really wish I could have some drama thrown at my sims once in a while. I feel like their lives are all too perfect..
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    more realism and lest fantasy like more furniture for homes and make the game fit each players way of life and game play sure super natural can be in the game but with an option to turn them off for players that would not went to play witches or vampires

We barely have any fantasy. And if you don't want them in your game, don't buy the packs
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »
    more realism and lest fantasy like more furniture for homes and make the game fit each players way of life and game play sure super natural can be in the game but with an option to turn them off for players that would not went to play witches or vampires

We barely have any fantasy. And if you don't want them in your game, don't buy the packs

Agreed. Nobody made you buy Vampires.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »

Hmmm, "If you do not want them in your game, don't buy the pack" I am sorry but I agree with that poster's opinion for that is what he posted an opinion for there is nothing wrong with having options.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Consequences to action, danger/random events occurring, NPCs (fireman/burglar), attraction system.

THIS THIS THIS we need consequences for what we do it would make the game more challenging and interresting
    And way more small details
    And turn on’s and turn off’s
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Gameplay, options and creativity.

- Actual individual memory system.
    - Turn ons/offs and attraction system (everything in CAS should be an option + traits + emotion + career + skills)
    - Each sims having their own personal funds (they can choose to either ask/beg for money, give money etc), bring back burglar and police NPCs
    - A more balanced success/failure rate and also the option to ignore chance card.
    - More romantic interactions (slow dancing, cuddling on beds etc.)
    - Actually we can't we just daydream/read/rest/write on beds, couches or on the floor ?
    - Multitasking while building skills
    - FEAR. Why is this important emotion still not there? Sadness is not the same at all.
    - Magic + other supernaturals (could add magic school along with an Education EP)
    - More diverse animals
    - Active schools + university
    - IF/WHEN they bring back cars, I want actual gameplay not just as cosmetics. (driving skill + auto mechanic career etc.)
    - HOBBIES!
    - More activities in pools and more sports in general.
    - We need more aspiration. It's unfair for some to have 5+ option and other to have only one.
    - More traits, especially negative ones same for aspirations.
    - A more developed aging system for townies.
    - More risks, less second chances.
    - Swimming in the ocean, scuba diving skill, lounging chairs, sunbathing and houseboats.
    - Hotels and managing them
    - An off the grid option.
    - Cooking skill for children
    - Why do children have only ONE traits?
    - Let us teach our toddlers how to walk.
    - Free the babies.
    - CASt or at least a color wheel
    - Make it easier to split families when one sims moves out.
    - Let us choose who gets what, don't impose it on us. (Seasons, supernaturals, animals etc.)
    - More than 3 traits to start with.
    - More space for builders.

I probably forgot some, I'll just add them when I'll remember.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    Tag from TS3, please bring back Tag! I loved Tag! :D
  • akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    -Improved romance interactions. TS4 interactions seem so... puritanical and unnatural in comparison to previous installments.
    -MAKE THEM STOP WITH THE CREEPY SMILING. Or at least tone it down a bit.
    -For the love of Pete, a CAS tool. Sometimes I love the furniture design but the color schemes don't match the look I'm going for. Not everyone enjoys everything looking like rainbow vomit.
    -Return of burglars/firefighters. I miss those spoopy burglars and their thieving shenanigans. And other fun NPCs like the Social Bunny, Mrs. Crumplebottom, Bonehilda, etc.
    -More clutter & decor items as well as missing objects from previous installments (cars, pool tables, poker/blackjack table, slot machines, kegs).
    -Swimming in lakes/ponds/ocean. Beach pack anyone?
    -Return of careers such as military, politics, education & paranormal
    -For the moveobjects cheat to work on Sims again. I don't understand why this was ever removed. Teleporter is nice and all, but if your Sims are super muscular/busty, some poses clip pretty badly. :(
    -University
    -Cuddling/tossing & turning in sleep. It's so weird to go from that to your Sim staying completely motionless all night. Small details are important.
    -More disasters/diseases. Some of us used to play the Sims to sow discord and chaos, not to do simulated laundry...
    -More traits. Brave, eccentric, uptight, absent-minded, unlucky, high-strung/neurotic, frugal, mellow, responsible, handy, party animal...
    -A dating app for Sims. Simdr?
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Play chase for children/teen (and possibly with dogs), maybe hide and seek as well?
    Slow dance
    Personality traits (as said above, mostly quirks)
    Sports
    Fridge queue (sending several sims to take something from the fridge would make them form up a line instead of stomping their feet even if they're across half the house and the place is empty by the time they'd reach it)
    Bonehilda! This should be in some anniversary update.
    Set funds split ratio when splitting household (probably in percentage with 5 or 10% increments)
    Agree with more romance interactions (werewolf cuddle in TS3 was extremely cute)
    Expensive but utilitarian satisfaction rewards (remember food replicator from TS3?)
    Funny satisfaction rewards (again, remembering hovering bed from TS3)
    More towns, especially with 40x50 and larger lots
    +2 pet-only character slots as in TS3
    Buy written books for writing sims
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    - More dancing (like slow dance)

- Less awkward interactions (most family interactions and some other relationship ones look a bit too spaced away oddly)

- Tweens

- More love for elders

- More Supernatural States

- Magic

- Babies that are functional and not objects

- More meaningful traits

- Cars (I want to see it get out of the driveway at least)

- Fairies, Mermaids, Witches

- Servos

- Reworked Plant Sims
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • AnnaleinAnnalein Posts: 5 New Member
    I would love to see more [b]random things[/b] happen story-wise. Like when your sim gets kidnapped by aliens, I want more stuff like that.
    They could get burgled, or inherit a large fortune, or be visited by a long-lost family member, or get offered a job in a different career, or find a baby on their porch, or forget their keys at work,...

Also I loved the quests that sims got in TS3 like when you had to bring an urn to the science lab to make a ghost-sim. I would love to see more like that in TS4.

I would just like for more unexpected things happen to my sims.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Gameplay, options and creativity.

- Actual individual memory system.
    - Turn ons/offs and attraction system (everything in CAS should be an option + traits + emotion + career + skills)
    - Each sims having their own personal funds (they can choose to either ask/beg for money, give money etc), bring back burglar and police NPCs
    - A more balanced success/failure rate and also the option to ignore chance card.
    - More romantic interactions (slow dancing, cuddling on beds etc.)

I probably forgot some, I'll just add them when I'll remember.
    I loved all your ideas but these are the ones i need please devs make an atraction system and memories that actually impacts the game and give it more much NEEDED DEPTH
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2018
    I don't think I have commented on this thread, but instead of making a very long list, what would make it better, is if they would have listened to my more than 20,000 posts about this game. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    Witches and university from sims 3 would make sims 4 for me better.
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    edited November 2018
    And horses would be cool also.
    Post edited by Mirlo12 on
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    There are so many things that would make it better I can't even list it all. One thing though, To be able to set what you want them to wear in a venue. I would like them to wear party clothes in my nightclubs, but they show up in anything but that. They show up in their jackets and coats. I don't want them wearing that inside.