Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite life state?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    Other (Imaginary Friend, Zombie etc) (Specifty in comments)
    I've been known to mass murder supernaturals and occults so I guess you could say my favourite life state is the human one.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I don't know, all these sims in the poll are awesome. However some I didn't try yet since 6 years of gaming so I rather shut up.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2018
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    I also really wish they could turn into bats in this game. ...

1j0uK01.jpg

Although not turning into a bat, a mod I use allows them to teleport at nigh arriving in a cloud of bats.

well that's GOOD ENOUGH, I NEED THAT. Where can I find it?

I'm not sure if we can provide links to MTS but you can google "Sims 3 Sauzer vampire powers" to find it.

As long as you don't post links to adult sites, pirate sites and sites with browser redirect ads like Adfly you'll be fine.

I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Werewolf
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Werewolf has to be my favorite life form...as far as Supernatural life-states are concerned. Especially when it comes to seeing my Sim interact with bees. :D

Screenshot-103.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Fairy/Witch (specify in comments)
    Witches forever.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2018
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Werewolf has to be my favorite life form...as far as Supernatural life-states are concerned. Especially when it comes to seeing my Sim interact with bees. :D

Screenshot-103.jpg

Werewolves are so funny. Rose my avatar who is also a werewolf she always have funny faces. I love them. I normally never play with SN in sims 2 but in the sims 3 I enjoy getting them ALL !
    and when they sniff somebody and the other sim is bothered ahaha xD I am dead and when a sims beats them with a rolled newspaper ahahaha.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I don't know, all these sims in the poll are awesome. However some I didn't try yet since 6 years of gaming so I rather shut up.

I haven't tried them all either. While I like Supernatural's stuff and town, playing as one of the occults, not really into. So far, I've goofed around with the 3 of them, witches, fairies and a werewolf (that quickly got on my nerves).

I've been playing a long time too and there is STILL a ton of stuff I haven't played with yet or done.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Witch.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    human first and then aliens
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    I choose human. I like that they have to work a little bit harder to accomplish their goals. I wasn't impressed with the other life states in Supernatural, just everything else about the expansion.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited November 2018
    My favorite is witch, no surprise here! Mostly because you can't see it. When I play werewolves or vampires, I actually have two sims - I hate those glowing eyes... Oh, and I can't stand fairies and their wings! >:)

tgw-02-32-50.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Plantsim
    I love them all and have quite a soft spot for aliens and mermaids but right now my favorite has to be Plantsims. It’s mostly due to the personality of the plantsim I have right now lol.

He’s an evil, outdoor-hating, heavy drinking sim who hides from the police by photosynthesizing in the ground.
    tumblr_inline_pacgdsTk4n1vhkp6x_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pacghwETZ91vhkp6x_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pacgh9V5191vhkp6x_500.jpg
    I accidentally clicked on him to make a plantbaby once and after the said plantbaby was born he put her on the ground and proceeded to steal a lollipop from her. I quit that game without saving because that poor baby would have never stood a chance :D:D

@jillbg I think there’s a mod out there that gets rid of the glowing eyes. I can’t remember where though.
  • Options
    YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    Vampire
    Whenever I want my sims to learn/master a skill faster, I turn them into a vampire and buy them the Fast Learner reward. I haven't really played with supernatural, genies, or mermaids at all (I don't have IP) enough to have an opinion on them.
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
  • Options
    gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    Human.

Yeah, I'm one of those people that prefers a play style that is at least semi-grounded in reality. My second choice would probably be witches and the third would be aliens, even though I haven't played as one yet.
    k657Sd0.png
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Alien
    Oops I know this is old but I love aliens, partly because they were in Sims 2 BG which I played so much as a kid. I have never played as an alien in Sims 3 since I like to play more realistic, but I do love interacting with them when they appear in that little spaceship. Plumbots also look very fun and I'll play with them when I get my pc, but I haven't played with them yet..
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Genie
    As for aliens vs realistic gameplay....

*insert spooky tune* :#
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Ghost/Mummy (specify in comments)
    Ghost. To ponder about the afterlife. Go through walls. Comfort family members.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    human, which seems to be missing from your poll
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm glad you combined Fairy and Witch as they are probably my favorite. I kind of like the genies and werewolves too though.
  • Options
    KustridarenKustridaren Posts: 21 Member
    SimBot/Plumbot (specify in comments)
    I think simbots and vampires is cool because you can program the simbot do do different things. Vampires I like because of the special abilities like faster lerning and the ability to manipulate other sims
  • Options
    TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    edited February 2019
    I love witches and the other supernatural sims. i find that they spice up my gameplay especially with mods. i wish people still modded for the sims 3 supernatural sims. i have so many ideas!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    VaidaVaida Posts: 35 Member
    Ghost/Mummy (specify in comments)
    I turned off every supernatural Sims except vampires, as I don't like such stuff in my worlds. However I like the ghost states, postmortem interactions have always been interesting. Shame though that most ghost sims aren't as mean as they were in previous installments.
    Nice pants.
    P6Ps.gif
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Witch! It was the best on Sims 2 and is the best on Sims 3. After installing Supernatural, I have to restrain myself from having a witch on every single family I play.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    My gameplay is the run-of-the-mill family style. Friends, children, work, eat, toilet, sleep. There hasn't been much space for occults.

I liked playing with the mummy, though. It was really funny, even though they're too slow. I didn't take my mummy for a walk often.