Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thorn of Secrets

1235...Next

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-85.jpg
    The full moon would force Michael to unleash the beast, but when the moon wasn’t full he could transform whenever he desired, sometimes when he felt a rage he would unleash the beast from inside him. Upon unleashing the beast his desires to bite someone succumbed his senses. He yearned for it, desired to taste his venom run through someone’s blood. He needed no encouragement from Cyd or Leo who both were eager for him to spread the werewolf curse, and he did just that.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Michael continued to bite others, he knew Cyd would have his hands full with new wolves to test and train, but he didn’t hold back. He desired it, yearned for it, he now understood what it was that Jagger meant. He did feel alive and complete; there were no more hollow feelings of wonder and pain, but a peaceful tranquillity to his core. He thrived to bite more, to continue to build the pack.

Screenshot-1129.jpg
    Michael continued to hunt and embrace his new self, he enjoyed his lone time hunting, it allowed him to reach deep into his own core and open all his walls up to the environment around him, allowing him to embrace the universe and all it’s glorious gifts that most times many would take for granted. As he was mid hunt he came to a stone. He stopped to stare at this stone; it has ancient carved messages upon it. He touched it feeling a vibration, a slight tingling yet it was pleasing to him

Screenshot-1142.jpg
    He heard whispers, as he stared at the stone the whispers got louder ‘S UUU MM OO NNN… MMM EEEE’, the words ‘summon me’ got louder and louder in his head, he felt a vibration tickling his soul, it urged him to summon it.

Screenshot-542.jpg
    Michael closed his eyes and howled as he howled the ground shook in an abusive eruption like a magnetic earth quake, it shook violently yet all he could hear was his own howl echoing. He continued to extend his howl, allowing his emotions to take over, the stone shook louder and far more violently, then the explosion happened, the stone erupted in a bright electrical current continuing to vibrate as it shook the ground beneath him.

Screenshot-572.jpg
    Michael stood, he could smell things far greater than ever. His senses exploded and he let his environment take over his whole core, he felt at peace yet powerful. He sensed a vampire as he opened his eyes he his eyes he saw Jagger standing next to him staring.

J what are you doing here…? Michael asked with curiosity in his voice

Jagger knew this was part of the prophecy…. 'he must seek the lightning in the snow that will find him on the crossroad…'

Jagger now knew this was the cross road, this was the calling, it wasn’t a crossroad but more a sign, a sign not only that Michael has now graduated as the beast but the path he had to take now. He knew Michael was ready for the next journey.

Screenshot-626.jpg
    “M I see you have mastered your new self and being… the wolf lives in your core and has become you, you have embraced it completely”. Jagger said proudly.

Michael not surprised as he knew Jagger was wise, he also knew Jagger had been watching him as he said he would.

“M I came to watch you in your final test anyone who can summon the weather stone with such great power is a master of their own kind. If they are not the weather stone would have killed you”. Jagger added

“What!” Michael said shocked at hearing the news.

Screenshot-691.jpg
    “Yes M why did you summon it?” Jagger asked out of curiosity.

“I summoned it as it called out to me, I needed to do this, I followed my core my instincts” Michael replied.

“There is your answer my love, your core spoke to you and you passed the final test. You are a strong Wolf far greater than any ever born in over 1000 years, embrace this power you are the true alpha” Jagger added proudly

“Alpha” I was told Roman is the only alpha” Michael chuckled at the idea.

“Mike, Roman is no match for you, I have seen him, believe me… I can give him a run for his money” Jagger added with a smirk.

Screenshot-690.jpg
    “M how are your desires coming along?

“No J I will wait for you, I have put it all away, locked it for when I'm with you it shall surface until then I can function without that burden too, after I saw you last time I locked it all away, a cold shower helps too” Michael replies as they both chuckle at the private joke.

“I knew you would master this” Jagger confirmed he never doubted Michael he knew he was strong mentally and physically.

“You have learned quickly” Jagger impressed at Michael’s quick recovery.

Screenshot-661.jpg
    “J I wont lie seeing you before me, I do miss you and desire you, I desire to touch you to look into your eyes if nothing more. To smell you to…”

“M I do too more than you realize, I feel this too but we also need to talk. Tomorrow night you will come with me I want to take you somewhere we can talk and be alone. Until then not a word to anyone” Jagger said in all seriousness.

“J is everything alright?” Michael could sense something on Jagger but couldn’t read him, he had found since they had spent some time apart that Jagger’s mind was cut. He started to worry a little.

Screenshot-598.jpg
    “Tomorrow night.. ok! Now hold me until we meet again” Jagger said

They embraced, kissed passionately as it never seemed long enough Jagger left Michael alone again.

Michael watched as Jagger left he couldn’t help wonder what Jagger was up to, he knew deep down he trusted him with his life so he went about his business until he would see him, he couldn’t help the niggling feeling he was getting.
    Post edited by bebasim on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim Oh my! Michael doesn't know what he is and the cure will kill him! It's good that Montana warned Jag. I only hope he gets there on time!
    What a wonderful gift Jag got from his mother and how lovely that Vladimir still loves his mother :)
    And Remus was accepted so readily!
    How silly and sad that each side thinks that the answer is to wipe the other out :(
    He got there in time! And even if Michael doesn't know everything, he know that being a wolf does not make Jag love him less :)
    Michael is starting to understand that Roman is like Vladimir but, like Jag, he will protect his love no matter!
    Cid must be loyal to Jag to betray Roman like that.
    Jag showed Samantha who's who! LOL
    I hope that Michael can overcome his aversion to biting someone. It is obviously something he needs to do.
    He's taking his biting seriously now! LOL
    Michael is ready for something, but what? Looking forward to your next update :)
    @Mikezumi - Thank you for your comments lovely :kiss:
    That is the truth about most wars, ruling someone and many innocent people suffer as always. Men and their big egos and GREED!
    Their love is strong and it might be what saved humanity but maybe not enough to save each other?
    I really feel for Michael what he has gone through is only the beginning compared to what he is about to be hit with and all at once too.
    The next few chapters have a lot more happening. However the story itself is not far from being finished too :)
    Michael is ready... and yet excellent question.
    Hint the next chapter is a <3 warmer ;)

I am packing in RL as we are moving house, so it may be some time before i actually do put a update up. I am continuing game play but story may be on hold for a little, I have my chapters all written out however i need to grab images and setting up does take more time than game play. :disappointed:

Finally after a very long time the next chapter is completed and released :) Enjoy!
    Wordpress has also been updated for those who prefer to read there ---> Link HERE

Chapter 20 - Divine Devotion

Screenshot-54.jpg
    “J where are we? ….. I do not understand what is going on?”, Michael a little taken a back at Jagger’s aura.

“Mike we are at a secret place called the ‘Unicorns Heart’, a place many know of as a myth, a Sacred and hidden place”.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    “O..K… Why are we here?” Michael still unsure what was going on.

“Mike you know I love you yes..”

“YES”

“And you feel the same, …. Yes?” Jagger stated, to get his point across

“YES of course! …” Michael replied still confused.

Screenshot-91.jpg
    "Then MARRY ME.. Make it official … Marry me!" Jagger said as he knelt down and presented Michael with a ring.

Michael shocked at what he’s looking at

“WHAT! YES YES YES” Michael almost screaming with joy, overwhelmed with emotions.

“But … J I am confused where all this has come from…”, Michael still in disbelief he’s officially engaged.

Screenshot-82.jpg
    “M in the past few months I have discovered so much about everyone and everything, the one thing that I know, is that you are the only one true to me!”

Jagger continued “I wont give this up, what we have,….. US!”

“I know you will fight for US just as hard as I will. I know you feel the same and I want to get married. I have wanted this for a long time, you are the one I want to be married to and be proud of it!” Jagger stated

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Michael listened, embracing Jagger’s words as he knew everything Jagger was saying was how he felt inside too, deep in his core.

Jagger continued… “I am not ashamed that we are two men, I don’t care that we are enemy supernatural’s, nothing matters but you, US…., our love!”

“This whole year so far has been the biggest and hardest year of my life… since my mothers passing..” Jagger stopped mid sentence

Screenshot-133.jpg
    Both boys turned as they could sense something approaching them. As they turned to see where and who was disturbing their moment, they both stood frozen, watching before them were three Stunning Majestic Unicorns making their way towards them, one had a woman’s spirit riding it.

Screenshot-149.jpg
    Jagger heard the words as they left his vocal cords.

”M O T H E R?… Mother!…”, Jagger gobsmacked, not believing his eyes, as he watched her approach him gracefully.

Screenshot-226.jpg
    “My Son... come here and hold your mother, Alexis not containing her own excitement in seeing her son for the first time in a long time.

“My Son hold me,…. let me look at you…” Alexis continued with joy.

Jagger embraced his mother with emotions that overcome his own composure, yet a completion to his own feelings, while he embraced his mothers ghostly spirit against his own cold body.

Screenshot-231.jpg
    “Mother what are you doing here…? What is happening…?” Jagger stumbling to speak, still not believing his eyes.

“Jj my beautiful son, you are getting married! Do you think I would stay away from this day…?”

“My only son, my only treasure I ever had, do you think that I would not be granted by Grim himself, to see you get married”

“But…how…did you….?” Jagger was once again lost for words.

screenshot-208.jpg
    “Jj I am your mother… you should know I know everything about you, I am always with you even when you don’t feel or see me, I am within your own core”

“You are my only child, my joy, my life” Alexis continued to speak

“Mother please… I am sorry” Jagger chokes on his words as he feels his core tearing apart.

“Jj… please… let it go… I know you did everything and know this my darling son I never left you in spirit, I am always watching over you, kicking you along when you need it”.

screenshot-217.jpg
    “My son there is so much I wish to speak with you… but so little time” Alexis stating the urgency of her short window in her voice.

“First I wish to be present as you get married if you permit?”

“Mother it would be my honor”, Jagger jumped in with his reply, still shocked his mother is present before him.

screenshot-337.jpg
    Jagger is so lost yet felt he needed to introduce Michael to his mother as he stared at her in complete ore, to what his own eyes were seeing.
    “Mother this is …..”

“You’re husband to be Michael I know a lot about you son, you are both blessed by each other..” she states as she embraces Michael into her arms.

screenshot-256.jpg
    Their matrimonial ceremony begins, during their celebration as Alexis witnessed her only son wed his truest love. The serenity of purity fills the air around them, while the universe witnesses it’s own magic coming to fruition.

screenshot-295.jpg
    Lady Ariel the only female Unicorn wastes no time to bless Jagger with the greatest gift any living creature can bestow in their lives, the sacred Unicorns blessing. For everyone would only speak of the Unicorns blessing, however not many live to experience it.

screenshot-308.jpg
    White Knight blesses Michael, who is dumbstruck by the whole experience, a wave of a beautiful aura explodes as he feels the Unicorns blessing wrap itself around his body and his core. The three Unicorns all take their turns to bless the men. For it is the way of the Universe showing them approval of their love and marriage.

screenshot-310.jpg
    Unbeknown to them, the Universe has a greater secret to it’s gift, and this is the beginning to their journey ‘as one’. This is the universe’s way of sealing the final tie, for this was the wedding that would turn the fate into the universal hands and for the greater good. There was nothing that could part them now except for death itself.

screenshot-328.jpg
    “My sons you are both now a part of my life….., please know this.. the love you hold for each other is the KEY to winning this war”

“Never lose sight of this. Never question this. Is it far stronger than any magic, ever to exist.” Alexis continues

“Is it the universe’s way of saving all of humanity. The unicorns have confirmed this for their blessing’s can never be taken away once it is received, remember this. You both have had the honor of not ONE blessing but THREE, something no supernatural or non supernatural will ever experience. This marriage is something that was meant to be.” Alexis spoke confidently, yet humbled.

screenshot-318.jpg
    The boys knew in their hearts it felt right and Jagger knew Unicorns never came out for anyone, when they did, they would either bless or curse the person. Everyone knew a Unicorns blessings were truly only ever given to someone with a pure soul, he knew he had been blessed before by one as a child, when his mother had brought him to this very spot.

screenshot-344.jpg
    Michael spent time embracing the unicorns leaving Jagger and his mother to talk alone, he knew there would be a lot Jagger would want to get off his chest and he wanted to enjoy the company of the most regal and blessed creatures to ever exist in all of the worlds. He only ever heard that they were a myth and yet he was surrounded by three of them.

screenshot-180.jpg
    Michael stared he had never seen such Regal magical creatures, he was at peace as the unicorns took turns to nuzzle and be loved by him. Each one taking their turns to embrace his pure soul, anyone who was supernatural knew this was rare. Humans only knew Unicorns to be a myth. Michael embraced his time with all the unicorns something he knew he may never experience again.

screenshot-190.jpg
    Alexis turned to her son “Jj you must listen to me, my time is running out with you” Alexis added in urgency.

“I know you have always been faced with lies… please find it somewhere to forgive yourself for my death I do not blame you!”

“I knew what Luther was capable of, this is why I asked Vladimir to keep you a secret. but please also know this.. your father IS a good man… his heart IS pure.. he deserves to enjoy his only true son. Please honor him this chance”. Alexis showing some desperation to her own echo.

screenshot-439.jpg
    “Mother I cannot, he wants Michael…”Jagger replies as he turns to see Michael being admired by the unicorns

“Jj, Michael doesn’t know everything just yet does he? Alexis asks with hesitation.

“No mother he doesn’t.. I want to tell him but I know I cannot, some of it is not my right. His Aunt needs to tell him when he gets home, I don’t know that full story.” Jagger added.

screenshot-430.jpg
    “Mother is it true..?”

“Yes Vladimir told you the truth… he is your father. Luther had caused his father much shame and scandals and Vladimir is a honorable man, he does have a good heart son please you must believe me.” Alexis replied

“But mother I cannot side with him, if I tell him who the beast is then…” Jagger choked on his reply

“….Shh Jj this is why I need you to hear my words…, you must do what you have started, you must stand by the one you love!”

“... Vladimir and Roman will see the light.. but until then many will die and many will perish..!”

“Your own lives are in danger now too, however you must continue to fight, continue to protect one another and stand up for what you believe in!”

“Your love.. your true love, for one another is your KEY to freedom not only for yourselves but for the whole of humanity. It is the ONLY thing that will save us all. How I cannot tell you…” Alexis continued

“Just as you cannot tell Michael you are the 13th warrior.. just as you cannot tell him the information you know, he must be told and find out as time progresses. This is how it must be, you are patient my son and your patience will reward you.” Alexis confirmed.

screenshot-422.jpg
    “Mother I miss you… I would do anything to have you back…”, Jagger chocking on his words.

“My beautiful son, as I would, but this cannot be”. Alexis replied with heaviness to her own heart.

“Son.. please don’t be angry with me.. but how is…”

“Vladimir…” Jagger knew his mothers love for Vladimir was as strong as his love for Michael.

“Yes.. how is he?, has he remarried? … is he in love?” Alexis almost regretting her question.

screenshot-371.jpg
    “No mother, he has been alone, he has bed a sorceress from time to time but he is mostly alone. He has kept your chambers.. your secret room and like myself he spends most of his time there embracing you in his memories. He is lonely mother I can see it. He is hurting but he holds it well.” Jagger replied while seeing pain in his mothers aura.

“Just as you do my son, you have his strength as much as you have my heart. You are truly blessed by both worlds… embrace this power, use this power you have, to get you through this misery”.

“Please forgive him for not telling you, I asked this of him and he honored me that grace and I know it would have broken his heart.” Alexis added as she felt consumed with pains of her own in missing her only true love.

screenshot-401.jpg
    “That I can do mother… but I will not give him the name of the unnamed beast… I cannot I would be putting my own heart out to burn”.

“Shhh I know… and you wont have to.. Vladimir is a powerfully smart man and remember he loves you, he loves you as much as he loves me, he has hurt through all this too… it will work out you will see my son, trust your mother… please...”

“Has Vladimir killed Luther yet?”, Alexis added.

“No I will have that honor…” Jagger replied with a slight edge to his own voice.

“If he hasn’t then no son you wont either,… Michael will be the one to kill him… it is as it must be”, Alexis added.

screenshot-365.jpg
    “What… ? Michael? … why Michael?” Jagger asked taken aback by her information.

“Trust your mother.. His love for you is far more powerful than anything ever to exist, greater than any magic, he will fight his own life for you, my son, and I know you would do the same! But know this, Michael’s core, his soul, heart is true to you and you alone. Never doubt him! Please remember this in your darkest hours, and you will have them, remember my words son!”.

Jagger still trying to digest everything his mother was telling him, leaving him no time to speak in response to her.

screenshot-434.jpg
    “Now I must go… you must go and spend the night with your husband, so I will not take much more of your time…”

“Just remember this… the real KEY is within you both… you are joined not only in matrimony but in spirits within each others souls, your spirits are ‘ONE’ in two bodies!”

“NEVER doubt or deny yourselves this joy and what ever the outcome is. I know you both have the fighting spirit… now I must leave…” Alexis says in urgency as she feels the underworld pulling her forth.

screenshot-444.jpg
    They embrace one final time, Jagger releases her reluctantly knowing it will be the very last time he ever sees his mothers spirit on earth again.

screenshot-461.jpg
    As Alexis’s spirit vaporized in thin air, Michael and Jagger watch as the unicorns slowly return to the ‘Call of the wild’. Leaving the men on their own, in the quiet of the night.

Before Michael has a chance to say anything as he knew this would be the most difficult moment in Jagger’s life.

screenshot-487.jpg
    Michael’s ears witnessed something he never imagined, the painful howl of a vampire’s cry. The most horrendous howl left Jagger’s body, he never mourned his mothers death as a young boy and seeing her today ripped shards of lightning bolts through his core.

Jagger felt pains he never knew existed as he howled in the quiet of the night, echoing his pain across the valley. He felt consumed by this pain, his core tore through him like lightning in an uncontrollable storm, Jagger continued to scream out the wail, the painful cry of the vampire uncontrollably.

screenshot-478.jpg
    Michael felt the pain tearing through his soul as he listened to Jagger frozen, knowing this was unfamiliar grounds for Jagger. He was helpless to make this pain stop as Jagger continued to wail. Michael hurt knowing there were no words that could be said to make that pain go away. He knew those pains all too well.

screenshot-502.jpg
    Michael finally got a few words in yet felt no desire to speak. “J are you ok?, Michael asked swallowing hard.

“Yes M my time with my mother is never long enough…” Jagger whispered still feeling heavy, he really did miss his mother and it brought back the flood of memories when she was in his presence as a young boy.

“I am …so…sorry!”, was all Michael could say in a slight whisper as they continued to embrace alone in the quiet of the Unicorns Heart.

After some time embracing, Jagger composed himself and locked up his emotions as he knew best how to. He knew tonight was not going to last long, composing himself he diverted the energy.

“Come with me I have another surprise”, Jagger said as they both left the unicorns heart for ever.

Screenshot-2312.jpg
    They arrived at a small cottage, just out of the mountain past the unicorn’s Heart, Jagger knew no one knew he owned this, and they were safe to spend the night together, there was no way he was going to go back to university without allowing them a chance to spend their first night as husbands together.

“Wow J you really gave this some thought.. and I thought……” Michael said before he stopped mid sentence.

“You thought we were going to fight didn’t you!” Jagger added he knew Michael would of felt defensive for a small moment.

“Yes.. but at the same time I knew something was different about you, I know you’re not telling me things.” Michael added

Screenshot-2313.jpg
    “M I cannot please when you return home you will find out… I am not permitted please…. my love, don’t be angry it has been warned I must not speak of this! But we will meet again after you spend time with your family and we will then talk openly about everything… there will be no more secrets I promise. Like we always do!” Jagger said feeling heavy for he knew it wouldn’t be easy for Michael.

Screenshot-2349.jpg
    Jagger diverted the direction as he always knew how to best.

“I want to give you my promise I kept”, Jagger said with an arousal of excitement in his voice.

Michael knew, “you’re going to bite me..” he replied with almost the same excitement in his tone

“YES I'm going to gift you the passion we both so strongly desire”, Jagger replied eagerly.

Screenshot-2343.jpg
    As Jagger bit into Michael’s strong yet warm neck, he tasted a rush of hemoglobin he never tasted in his life before, he knew wolf blood was pristine and a vampires most precious moment to bite a wolf, but Michael’s blood tasted far greater than he ever imagined, it tingled throughout his own body like lava from a volcanic eruption as it oozed it’s way warming his whole core, leaving him feeling light and fluffy from the experience, it wasn’t only the heightened sexual pulses anymore that erupted through him but something far greater than he’s ever experienced.

Screenshot-2340.jpg
    Michael felt a rush of erotic arousal through his body, something he never in his life experienced, he now understood why Jagger didn’t rush to bite him, he knew now that if he had bitten him when he wasn’t in control of his emotional state as he was, that he would of succumbed and fallen to a lustful desire that he wouldn’t be able to control, like a magical love spell. Yet he let go, embracing with all his might the beautiful sensations his body was experiencing.

Screenshot-2334.jpg
    “Wow now I know what you mean…” was all Michael could whisper from his lips.

“I told you, it is something only a vampire can gift the one he loves” Jagger added with his own erotic sensations that are immersing his body.

Screenshot-2359.jpg
    “Now my love I want to see the man that you are” Jagger said

“I want you to turn for me”

“J really?” Michael shocked at his request.

“YES I want you to take me and show me the passion we have both missed but I want you as a wolf… I want all your desires you have bottled up and suppressed to come to surface and now I want to show you. Tonight as my husband… show me all you have got”, Jagger added with excitement.

Michael turned in an instant he didn’t have problems in turning anymore it came to him naturally, as he turned Jagger embraced him both their desires were heightened far grater than they ever experienced before.

Screenshot-2387.jpg
    As they made passion for the first time as husbands the sound of 50 harps to the tune of Amazing Grace filled the room, the harps continued to play the whole night through, the sky filled up with thousands of shooting stars, exploding through the night sky with its own array of celebrative fireworks. Something they never heard before yet the purity of their love locked together. They were not only joined in spirits and matrimony but the universe had founds its truest hearts and souls and combined them into one.

They were complete! The universe in celebration kept the sky lit with it’s own private joyful fire work display, tonight was the greatest turn in a long century that has been in the making. Tonight was the night of the beginning of a new era and new trinket. Love was the greatest magic of all and tonight was the night the universe didn’t hold back in is own celebrative ore.

Screenshot-2291.jpg
    The boys made love all night, their souls fulfilled in a way they never experienced in their lives, their spirits lifted to feel the magic of the universal powers that was surrounding them. They both knew this was going to be the beginning of a new journey for them both, a tough yet powerful one. They were one and that was all that mattered to them.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    That was lovely that Jag's mother could be there for the wedding :)
    She must know so much that those on this side of the veil can't.
    The boys have big things ahead of them but they are together in all ways now so I have faith they will see it through :)
    @Mikezumi - So true and love is the most powerful magic in life as we know :smiley:

Thank you for your lovely comments... I just wish i didn't have so many problems doing that last chapter... lol
    My current game play is slowing it down in ways i didn't need :lol: