Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which fame quirks does your sim have?

roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
As I’m asking out of curiousity! Mine just gained the vain street quirk because I kept having my sim practice acting and charisma in the mirror. I eventually got rid of that one because being tense 24/7 isn’t something I was thrilled about. For now, I have the refine palate quirk since my sim is a skilled cook! She will feel uncomfortable if she eats anything that’s not excellent quality. Which ones does your sim have so far? I’m looking to get the public number one so if anyone has that one, I would love a guide on how you can get it! :-)

Comments

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I think the way to get that one is to call people on the phone a lot, but I don't have it.

I have Paparazzi Darling, this one is actually quite useful to be in a confident mood, and "Fan" Mail but nothing happened yet ?
    CelebuSerum prevents regular fanmail to get delivered, maybe the bad kind too. I miss the pretty rainbow letters.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2018
    Mine has paparazzi darling. She chases down the paparazzi so they can take pictures of her. It's funny until she just wanders off in the middle of eating or something just to go outside to pose for them.
    She has vain street too, A Stan, her stan is that Judith woman, lol when my girl first started out she wouldn't giver her the time of day, now I find her rummaging through my trashcan. Don, my sims husband is forever chasing her off, and she just now got fan mail. I'm scared to check my mailbox now lol.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited November 2018
    Paparazzi Darling and No Touching so far (this one kind of had me rolling my eyes at my own sim, like just who do you think you are? :D ). Public Number is from using social interactions on the phone.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Paparazzi Darling and No Touching so far (this one kind of had me rolling my eyes at my own sim, like just who do you think you are? :D ). Public Number is from using social interactions on the phone.
    lol my sim turns down fans who want something from her and I'm like, this was YOU not that long ago.

Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My Sim has Stan and Fan Mail.
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    My main sim managed to get Refined Palate from eating steak at her acting gigs (lol!) and No Touching. Her husband, on the other hand, got the Phone Fanatic quirk because I kept using it to Photograph Impressions.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    mistwolf7mistwolf7 Posts: 78 Member
    My stylist sim got the public number quirk because she uses her phone to update her social media status all the time. I like that there are a few different messages that my sim gets and they all give different moodlets. It's pretty benign too since it's only a +1 and they only last a couple hours.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Mine just has refined palate so far from all of the plasma salad. She had the mirror one, but she’s a vampire so it made zero sense.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    All I've gotten so far is Vain Street and it's so annoying. :D I love it.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Emotional bomb which is perfect because it's the sim version of me and I unfortunately have such a quirk in real life.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I had my sim start the Grilled Cheese aspiration by eating 3 grilled cheese in a row, which are easy to make excellent quality, and he got the Refined Palate quirk.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I think the way to get that one is to call people on the phone a lot, but I don't have it.

I have Paparazzi Darling, this one is actually quite useful to be in a confident mood, and "Fan" Mail but nothing happened yet ?
    CelebuSerum prevents regular fanmail to get delivered, maybe the bad kind too. I miss the pretty rainbow letters.

How long did it take you to get a Serum? I've had it for about a Sim week and my Sim has never received anything but bills in the mail.
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Emotional bomb, her mother died and she was sad for two days so she got the emotional bomb quirk.
  • Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    My sim had vain street, but I removed it with a potion bc it was so annoying and now she has stan.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    As I’m asking out of curiousity! Mine just gained the vain street quirk because I kept having my sim practice acting and charisma in the mirror. I eventually got rid of that one because being tense 24/7 isn’t something I was thrilled about. For now, I have the refine palate quirk since my sim is a skilled cook! She will feel uncomfortable if she eats anything that’s not excellent quality. Which ones does your sim have so far? I’m looking to get the public number one so if anyone has that one, I would love a guide on how you can get it! :-)

I have the public number one - probably because I made my sims update his simsta way too frequently, as his number leaked right after updating his status for the nth time. I think the messages are sometimes hilarious, and I love how they're getting different moodlets depending on what the messages say.

lWBu9qg.png

I had refined palate first (this sim lost his star and so the quirk as well, got the public number second), which was because he got the quirk right after winterfest and all he was eating was grand breakfast and grand meals lol. So it made sense :) I liked it, but well, Frederik got lazy.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Okay after I got rid of the second quirk for my sim, she got Paparazzi Darling which is pretty nice. I’m still trying to get the Public Number quirk!
  • Options
    Okay after I got rid of the second quirk for my sim, she got Paparazzi Darling which is pretty nice. I’m still trying to get the Public Number quirk!

to get the public number quirk you have to do a bunch of social things on the phone such as simstagraming
    v3mcW4b.jpg
    O _ O
  • Options
    So far my sim has Public Number and A Stan. The stan doesn't even show up at my sim's house but I see him everywhere I go! (Its really annoying)
    v3mcW4b.jpg
    O _ O
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I got the public number quirk now, honestly it did not take too long and I really love it! And the stan one sounds really interesting! I already have paparazzi standing out at the middle of the night from outside my sim’s home so that’s enough for me, lol
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    One has Refined Palate, her husband has Emotion Bomb because his aunt died and he was very sad for too long, apparently. But I don't mind. The quirks are fun to play so far. :)
  • Options
    So far my sim has Public Number and A Stan. The stan doesn't even show up at my sim's house but I see him everywhere I go! (Its really annoying)

HE JUST SHOWED UP! (OMG)
    v3mcW4b.jpg
    O _ O
  • Options

HE JUST SHOWED UP! (OMG)

lol he just went to my fence to grab some water from the cooler from the other side of the fence.
    v3mcW4b.jpg
    O _ O
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited November 2018
    My Sim has Paparazzi Darling and Emotional Bomb.

He soaks up paparazzi attention everywhere he goes. If he knows they're outside, he saunters on out and strikes a pose for them and benefits from it (fame, positive reputation, confidence..) but at the same time, he is a wreck if he becomes angry or lonely. He cried non stop when he became lonely, all because I forced him to work on his career and fame more than his social life. He didn't take it well.

Basically, fame has made him an attention seeking wreck :lol: I love how fame can change our Sims. Life is never the same when you become famous, and I feel this pack captures this so well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    My Sim has Paparazzi Darling and Emotional Bomb.

He soaks up paparazzi attention everywhere he goes. If he knows they're outside, he saunters on out and strikes a pose for them and benefits from it (fame, positive reputation, confidence..) but at the same time, he is a wreck if he becomes angry or lonely. He cried non stop when he became lonely, all because I forced him to work on his career and fame more than his social life. He didn't take it well.

Basically, fame has made him an attention seeking wreck :lol: I love how fame can change our Sims. Life is never the same when you become famous, and I feel this pack captures this so well.

What triggers Paparazzi Darling?
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    How about for the Juice Enthusiast? My Sim has had a handful of them now