Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    flobobunny wrote: »
    Super cute! The kitchen is amazing!! :o

Thanks @flobobunny :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Very nice exterior design of Apex Craftsman! :) It looks great how you have used the terrain tools! The stairs pathway up to the front entrance looks great! Nice sifting area on the front porch for Sims to sit and rest in the outdoors air. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the meals outdoors at the picnic table. Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse and enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or quietly meditating on the meditation stool. The water fountain is a special touch. The raised pool is great! Sims will enjoy swimming there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown with blue touches colour scheme of the home is very nice. The kitchen looks very nice and homely, and very nice windows breakfast dining area for Sims to enjoy eating meals with sunshine coming in onto them. The laundry nook is great! Very nice open plan living and dining room! It looks a very warming place for Sims to enjoy sitting relaxing near the fireplace watching tv, reading a book and chatting together. The fruit bowl is a nice home touch on the coffee table. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst dining at the dining table. The dolls and teddy in the stairs landing area are cute! Very nice designs of each of the bedrooms. The wall prints, strings of pictures, and decor on the walls in the kids room gives a very nice look to the room.
    It is a very nice craftsman family home! :)
    Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely comments about Apex Craftsman @BreeMiles and @rosemow.
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    It’s hard to use the terrain tools on a small lot and have it make any sense, but you did a wonderful job. The layout of Apex Craftsman is very convenient, and you’ve made the house look very cozy! Love the pergola over the pool, too! :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    The chef´s dressing room looks amazing!

Your latest house looks very cute
    Thank you for your kind comments @StSciurus and @illusie <3 And for taking the time to come and check out my thread <3
    edited December 2018
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Chefs Dressing Room being favourited by Maxis! :) That is exciting!

Thank you dearest Rose, yes, it certainly was!!

edited January 2019
    Today I present something completely different....

Welcome Home!!

nDCLT1h.pngclick on the click on the pic to take you to the DL page

The Elven Treehouse

The Grounds
    PGLblQb.png
    The snow falls under the based of the tree all year round, thanks to some magic, there are even Sprites in the pool!

eYQUUIe.png
    Another look at the grounds of the home.

NYA1ian.png
    A place to meditate amongst the tranquillity of the Water Garden.

1dGoCQa.png
    Another view of the Water Garden.

ZlqbeHa.png
    The house in Summer, as I said earlier, it snows here all year round!

jykVHyq.png
    The Water Garden in Summer

OLOepE5.png
    The seating area by the Water Garden with the garden in full bloom

GtTHy8w.png
    The meditation space with the gardens in full bloom

The Home
    JP5zThX.png
    Here is the plan of the home, as you can see the bedroom has a glass roof over the bed, so that Sims can stargaze from the comfort and warmth of their bed.

7Mretqi.jpg
    The actual floorplan of the home.

njE7CI3.png
    Up the steps there is a bench by the front door, together with lots of Lei-Up House Flowers

mwTpHr9.png
    And the mail box is up here too, I feel a tad sorry for the post man ;)

X5OHRMI
    Stepping through the front door of the home, you are greeted with the sight of the tree, which has been seamlessly built in to the home, to avoid damaging it.

ZucM9TV.png
    A look through the home.

sDuutx8.png
    A better look at the kitchen layout, everything is usable.

MjwnLGG.png
    A better look at the clutter in the kitchen.

V3hYQ1u.png
    Past the dining table is the living space

YtHtZcg.png
    Another view of the living space

JgD8djS.png
    One final look at the left corner of the living space

DzCjkek.png
    Looking back towards the kitchen from the fireplace

v4pnpxP.png
    A closer look at the bookshelf and clutter

ul09B6d.png
    A small, but perfectly formed bathroom is included.

Lji6wYW.png
    Along with a bath and lots of plants and candles.

oL88eeJ.png

xvcP7CT.png
    The bedroom. - you can just see the beams and glass ceiling in the shot, imagine laying in bed looking out at the stars, turly magical!

UKO8Gdj.png
    An altar to the Mother Earth is also found within the bedroom

ctLnAFY.png
    Dressing space in the bedroom

SoHHTF7.png
    A better look at the altar.

Outdoor Living Spaces
    VAkNr7I.png
    The bedroom balcony in Winter

tRaT4nk.png
    The main balcony in Winter.

ba3jnDQ.png
    The main balcony in Winter.

vRSCY2r.png
    Another look at the main balcony in Winter

9YPO8d3.png
    The entry way in Summer

pgSmNmp.png
    The bedroom balcony in Summer

Sf4r4ql.png
    The main balcony in Summer, yes, it snows out here all year round as well!!

ZgdVCBp.png
    Looking back towards the doors to the entry of the main balcony

WejJEWi.png
    Looking towards the easel from the entry to the main balcony

WbA4Xcb.png
    One final look at the main balcony.

I hope you enjoyed your tour of Elven Tree House, although it was completely outside of my comfort zone, I truly enjoyed building it!!
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    edited December 2018
    Elven Treehouse is very nice ! :) The layout of the build looks very great! Very pretty water garden pond under the home! The sprites are a special touch in the pond. The white lit tree , greenery plants and flowers are nice, and it is a very peaceful area for Sims to quietly meditating on the stool. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! It is nice that there is a glass roofing over the bedroom, for Sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the roofing or do stargazing. The floral greenery on the front porch walls look very pretty! Sims will enjoy playing chess on the balcony in the outdoors air, The colour scheme of the home is restful and natural, Very nice fireplace sitting area! The white butterflies look pretty on the walls either sides of the fireplace for Sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there warming up. Very nice patterned wall tiling in the kitchen. The design of the bookslves and otter shelving with the items on them looks very nice. Very nice dining area. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice and the candles are a nice touch on the table.Very nice bath tub nook! The wall tiling there also looks very nice. Very pretty bedroom ! The festive garlands on the bedhead windows, the candles, flowers , cherry blossom pairing, wall butterflies and fairy statue look very nice!
    It is a very nice treehouse home :)
    Thank you @rosemow and @BreeMiles <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Your tree house looks awesome! <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Elven Treehouse is beautiful and magical, dear Faith <3 I love all details and your use of MOO.
    edited January 2019
    Welcome Home!!

Today I present to you Mid Century Orange, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Mid Century Modern style home decorated in shades of orange. It was created for @BreeMiles' #shownshare challenge that she hosts over on twitter:

L6Fa6em.jpg

Without further ado....

y0U32Gg.png Click on the pic to take you to the DL page.

EXTERIOR
    W5dlByW.png
    The front porch

9x6ewqr.png
    The rear porch

0gQMhXI.png
    BBQ area

xtzrEsJ.png
    View to side garden

ZwvyRQ0.png
    Side garden

e8i4Bom.png
    View from side garden back to rear porch

vtGZbbO.png
    View from the bar

2PBN6v9.png
    Relaxed seating by the pool

uDpOXV9.png
    View of pool and yoga area

uLFDHem.png
    View back to the pool from the yoga area

LXA2ecK.png
    Another view of the yoga area and pool

bIHO0zI.png
    View out to the front porch

Xc8KCfM.png
    Left view of the home from the front

fQmVC2v.png
    View of left hand side of the home

INTERIOR

CUU946T.png
    Entry way

9KAu7VM.png
    Another view of the entry way

I9AQGj1.png
    Dining area

zZoewAr.png
    Office area

xlHefIx.png
    Kitchen

Ld0wZpD.png
    Kitchen

LrVk7Yn.png
    Kitchen

kps2b6J.png
    Pantry

auMzIGK.png
    Living Area

ecYw90i.png
    View from Kitchen back to dining area

aQ1AEgP.png
    Bedroom 1

QfmBW2X.png
    Bedroom 1

lBmRMaK.png
    Bedroom 2

V1Mf1YW.png
    Bedroom 2

9uyKdwz.png
    Attached bathroom is the same for both bedrooms

RcZvQZX.png
    Attached bathroom is the same for both bedrooms

mg2TG50.png
    Attached dressing room is the same for both bedrooms

cXD8Mio.png
    Attached dressing room is the same for both bedrooms

VcmJMhA.png
    Overhead with roof up

grTvAlP.png
    Overhead showing the floorplan

I hope you enjoyed your tour around Mid Century Orange!!

edited January 2019
    New room posted today for @rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge #194. A one colour bedroom!

Pink Teen Bedroom

xgGvG5g.png

I went for a teenagers bedroom and made it pink!!
    ZbII6DB.png

BsMzgri.png

MZJj4P4.png

N5kvB06.png

74Y6VUg.png

sHDTaDw.png

Sw1Y3fO.png

kCBy4JM.png

I will repost here what I wrote about your bedroom as it is your showcase thread.
    Very pretty softly pink colour scheme of Elegant Teen Bedroom! :) It looks very dreamy, calming and restful ! Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The bed area is very nice! It is nice the way that it is sectioned off, with the bookcase nooks either sides. The hanging ceiling light is nice, and the pink bunny, koala and white unicorn look very cute together on the end of the bed! The beauty items, candle and basket of flowers are nice touches on the bedside tables. Very pretty pink patterned windows that have been used in the room. The white armchair corner nook is very nice. The pink flowers wall picture, the pretty flowers on the corner table and the patterned floor rug are very nice for Martha to see as she sits resting there. The wall lights used in the room look very nice. She will enjoy checking her appearance in the pink edged mirror. Very nice entry area with the pink door and pink floor rug. The computer desk area is very nice! It looks nice that it is in the middle of the room, with the curtained windows the other side. It looks great the way that the cabinets have been placed there to create the desk nook , and the pink flowers and birds woodwork item are a nice touch on the desk table. She will enjoy sitting there using her computer. It is nice that a mirror has been placed on the nook wall. Very nice tv nook corner! The circles floor prints are a nice touch there. She will enjoy eating popcorn whilst watching tv! It is a nice nook to also read a book from the bookcase. The pink flowers are pretty on the bookshelves. The coffee cup picture looks great on the wall.
    It is a very elegant bedroom with a very nice pink and white colour scheme! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

Mid Century Orange is a very nice home! :) The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice, and the three windows placed in a diagonal row and lights spelling out the word Two on the front exterior is a great touch. Very nice outdoors bbq and dining porch! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them in the sunshine at the dining table. The plants are nice touches of green and nature on the table top. The sink nook looks great! Very pretty side garden area! The flowers are pretty! The back bar , pool , outdoors living, and yoga porch is very nice! Very nice design of the areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating having a drink from the bar, and listening to music. The poolside yoga nook is a very calming area to enjoy doing yoga. The feature with the candles, bamboo plants, circle and wooden decor item looks creatively great! Very nice mid Century furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme used suits the style so well! Very nice floor patterning in the bedrooms and living room areas! I won’t post about all the very nice features, as this post is getting a bit too long, but each of the room areas looks very nice! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Outstanding creation dear Faith! I'm so glad you joined in!
    Thank you @rosemow and @BreeMiles!!
    edited February 2019
    Welcome Home!!

Today I present to you Riverside Duplex, two base game compatible two 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern style homes decorated in shades of blue and cream. It was created for the @BuildnShare challenge #112 Seeing Double

vco6EPm.png
    Click on the picture to take you to the Download page.

The Exterior
    59oz0WI.png

qdIBTFa.png

k5OC3c2.png

TzIgGfK.png

EpLlxru.png

M2ywbAq.png

laYr4jh.png

Qpwnzcd.png

j2yM7bt.png

UoCKqds.png

4ooJ4w3.png

Bx9tTGj.png

Bx9tTGj.png

The Left Side of the Duplex
    The Entry Way
    4C5gOWP.png

The cloak room area
    9lSU1rF.png

zwu7ah0.png

Downstairs Bathroom
    4kUiZLA.png

oWBLyl8.png

The Artist Studio
    fZ3Ah7t.png

aYoZmVR.png

nktAqBs.png

The hallway to the open plan living space
    SGYSbVt.png

The living room
    bD5bCSh.png

bD5bCSh.png

The dining room
    xIf29Xj.png

Kitchen
    9DNtJ26.png

XpCmfEe.png

pQ6L175.png

The landing
    XaUaPfm.png

The master bedroom
    crUSsfs.png

ky6y5LI.png

Gww4rgQ.png

The main bathroom
    SRtNbcE.png

1s2KrdQ.png

The spare bedroom
    xZONmGJ.png

xZONmGJ.png

The Right Side of the Duplex
    The entryway
    EFPN5l9.png

Cloakroom area
    byQ8Vy1.png

Downstairs half bath
    nqpjEzf.png

The gym
    iWfzZ2m.png

The hallway to the open plan living space
    hdJqp38.png

The living room
    fwxkYQQ.png

7PPAHz0.png

The Dining room
    7PPAHz0.png

z86qldD.png

The ktichen
    RLUNcXX.png

ahT9gGc.png

bCR9skW.png

The landing
    Ve5O6si.png

The master bedroom
    Ve5O6si.png

SUTYKuA.png

q5uCxSV.png

The main bathroom
    1x3F6cg.png

GPBRaBT.png

The spare bedroom
    Toki0EW.png

hl3MsSx.png

The Balconies
    jOREmJR.png

3Bq4C2e.png

MNHLvJw.png

zMiX7DQ.png

oP0WdEm.png

aTVkZDx.png

The Overheads
    Roof up
    PHVjJix.png

aPkXu5Q.png

WWzCx2e.png

Very nice exterior design of Riverside Duplex! :) It looks very nice that the homes are mirror images of each other. The angled roofing is great! Very nice outdoors pool patio! The gardening nook is very nice for the twins to enjoy growing plants. They will enjoy doing crafting on the woodwork table, and enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting on the edge having a drink from the bar. Very nice glass roof pergola! The Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food at the dining table in the outdoors air, listening to radio music. Very nice furnishing of each of the homes! The cloak rooms are very nice in the homes. It is nice that there is an art nook on the left duplex for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel, and a gym room in the right duplex for Sims to keep fit. The sunflower and blossom are sunny and pretty touches in the art room . Very nice open plan living, dining and kitchen areas . The red rose is a pretty touch on the dining table. The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the areas. Very nice master bedrooms ! The heart teddy on the beds is very cute!
    It is a very nice duplex build! :)
    edited February 2019
    So - I have a number of rooms for you all to take a gander at today, where shall we start?

Let's start with my entry for the wonderful @rosemow's current One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge.
    rosemow wrote: »
    :) ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-SEVENTH CHALLENGE :)
    The theme for the week is: an Asian themed dining room.

With the new Asian themed items being released in today’s game patch, I thought that it would be nice to have this week’s room challenge as an Asian themed dining room! You can use the new patch Items in the room if you would like to, or you don’t have to if you don’t want to use them. The theme can be Chinese or Japanese or another Asian country. The room is an Asian themed dining room and does not include the kitchen.

nsZly9F.pngPlease click on the picture to take you to the DL page.

More images in the spoiler below:
    QvEY399.png

6mK2nR6.png

g5Ll9dF.png

2CICCtK.png

cknqBDJ.png

Dn8JRyy.png

PiHfoAV.png

gXceO9P.png

Very nice design, layout and furnishing of Green Asian Dining Room :) The green and white colour scheme looks so calming and peaceful! Very nice wall texture used. It is nice that one half of the room is a dining area and the other part a tea room. Very nice dining table area! It looks very nice how the dining table has been set up with the Asian style trays, the glasses, the money at each placement and the plants in the middle. The large restful wall decor item, the sychee item on top of it and the bamboo either sides looks very nice. The bamboo plants, greenery on the windows, citrus trees in the corner nooks and zen decor item are very calming and nice nature items to look at whilst dining there. They will enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst dining . The panda toy on the fireplace ledge is cute! The hanging lantern light is pretty! It is a nice Asian touch that the Lunar New Year boxes have been placed on the side wall table either sides of the lunar year pig. Very nice tea room! It looks very nice how the low seating has been placed in a semi circle around the teaset. Very nice water fountain vases in the corner nooks!
    It is a very peaceful and restful Asian dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)