Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next GAME PACK (GP) could be related to magic

JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
So last 2 months ago, I tweeted to SimGuruRodiek, will a Hollywood world be developed, and he cryptically said it might be and in the same tweet I also mentioned about magic, and he said that too in a cryptic message. Which it turned out to be true with the new Get Famous trailer for the Hollywood world.

Today, The Sim Mobile is going to have a new update for Halloween and the icon is a witch and an undead bride...
It made me wondering, that possibly they would announce the new GP, next year like the vampire GP last year.
39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

Post edited by JasonRMJ on

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hold your horses just yet, I'm waiting on GF to drop first before we talk about Magic! ;)

And I'm not talking movie magic either! Saving the excitement for after GF...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Magic would definitely be cool if it's done in a similar fashion to vampires.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited October 2018
    I really hope Witches will be flying out soon! I need something to bring me back to wanting to play TS4. You can only play with Vamps for so long before you get burned out. They need some enemies (or allies). ;) It will have been two years since Vampires was released by the earliest that this would possibly come out. That's a really long time to wait for us Supernatural fans.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I'm hoping magic will come in an Expansion Pack. I don't think they could do it justice in a game pack. Unless it was just one supernatural like vampires. @JasonRMJ, what are you hoping for in a magic pack that could be covered in a game pack?
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sounds interesting! :o I'm open for any GP.. the more the better for my game play..

But, I am curious why we can't have an Education pack yet...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Sounds interesting! :o I'm open for any GP.. the more the better for my game play..

Same. Any GP is fine for me, but for the kind of Sims I have, I really want magic.

That being said, I'll keep my focus on Get Famous for now.

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »

Same. Any GP is fine for me, but for the kind of Sims I have, I really want magic.

That being said, I'll keep my focus on Get Famous for now.

Magic does sound cool. I have one Sim that I keep on getting her to drink youth potion (potion for me is something magical) few days before she supposed to be an adult.. :D

If we're going to get the magic pack, I always wonder, what will be added to change our game play? What kind of world we're going to have? What kind of careers will be cool, besides than a magician? I always imagine that it will be something similar/almost similar with MMORPG or RPG games that I play where there's going to be a sorcerer, warlock, summoner, shaman, mage, necromancer....

But I would say that, I am also curious about the GF too.. I can't wait for the next trailer!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Not my first choice, but it does seem like supernatural's overdue. If so, I do hope it's witches.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I hope its a GP and comes with a magic-themed world, and several different kinds of magic, as well as fancy robes for sims to wear. I also hope children can learn magic.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’m lost.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm hoping magic will come in an Expansion Pack. I don't think they could do it justice in a game pack. Unless it was just one supernatural like vampires. @JasonRMJ, what are you hoping for in a magic pack that could be covered in a game pack?

I am still hoping for this too. With a full sized magic world <3
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    I'm desperate for any and all Supernatural content at this point. Vampires are great, but they're not enough to sustain me. I like my Sims worlds to be full of the weird and wonderful, and I've no patience for the likes of toddlers or children. Give me Witches, Mermaids, Fairies, Werewolves... anything. Please.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Sims Mobile drops a lot of major hints towards upcoming packs for Sims 4. They had the gift giving action before seasons came out, slapping the camera away before this Get Famous pack, the fashion career which will come out soon in a patch I believe. I even noticed Izzy in the Get Famous trailer. For this halloween event, I noticed the magic altar thing, thriller dance, a reference to Bonehilda, AND ..... my sim flying on a broom!! So I believe witches is coming soon :smiley:

I also thought the school event was a reference to University being the next pack but I was wrong lol
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

ayyitsmell wrote: »
    Sims Mobile drops a lot of major hints towards upcoming packs for Sims 4. They had the gift giving action before seasons came out, slapping the camera away before this Get Famous pack, the fashion career which will come out soon in a patch I believe. I even noticed Izzy in the Get Famous trailer. For this halloween event, I noticed the magic altar thing, thriller dance, a reference to Bonehilda, AND ..... my sim flying on a broom!! So I believe witches is coming soon :smiley:

I also thought the school event was a reference to University being the next pack but I was wrong lol

Eh, Sims Mobile tends to also take things already created by the Sims 4 team (many hairstyles come to mind) so I'm not really sure Mobile is the best place for hints. But, one can only hope. ;)

I'm waiting to make some magic happen!
    edited October 2018

Eh, Sims Mobile tends to also take things already created by the Sims 4 team (many hairstyles come to mind) so I'm not really sure Mobile is the best place for hints. But, one can only hope. ;)

True, but I've noticed that there are hairstyles and actions that have yet to come out in the actual PC game. I mean they might have it already made for the PC but its just not out yet because they are possibly still developing packs.

I can't wait for witches and magic!!

This is my sim with the mystic table:

L75zemH.jpg
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

True, but I've noticed that there are hairstyles and actions that have yet to come out in the actual PC game. I mean they might have it already made for the PC but its just not out yet because they are possibly still developing packs.

L75zemH.jpg

I need this.

L75zemH.jpg

I need this.

Right?! I need this in my game already! I can't wait. I also noticed the ouija board there on the mystic table has zodiac signs :open_mouth::love:
    Maybe it's not just witches in particular but all kinds of magic and spiritual things :hushed:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I'm more interested in the realistic side of the Sims. That being said I wouldn't mind a little of Harry Potter style in my game (imagine having Hogwarts in TS4, who wouldn't like that ?) or Charmed (I'd love to recreate the Halliwell Manor).
    I don't have Vampires, but I hesitated since it's 50% off now.
    I'm more looking forward to a beach GP though, but if they bring witches, well, I know many people want it.
    I forgot to post this on this thread!
    fIOBjXc.jpg
    KwmYJjO.jpg

I had taken a screenshot. This is what I meant about the sim flying on the broom as a hint to witches!
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    My all time fave sim game is Makin' Magic, so YES PLEASE.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I've had my warlock brothers in reserve since 2014, I'm ready for a magic GP. I hope that they have different branches of magic, and have magic be a skill (or set of skills) to learn instead of having being a magic user mean your sim can't have any other supernatural status. After all, I have OC's I want to re-create who are mages as well as being werewolves/vampires/etc., so...yeah.

...Also, if they could buff plant sims to a full lifestate and give both them and aliens a skill tree, that would be nice too... :D
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Pretty :open_mouth: because I wanted witchcraft for this month. I had high expectation that a magic Game Pack will be announced in February but instead we get a Get to Work spinoff Game Pack.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg