Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Dexter's 29th Generation

After completing the 26 A-Z Generation with the Dexter's I have decided to continue with the Dexters. Zackery was the 26 Generation of the Dexters. So now Zackery had a son and called him Dewey Dexter the second, after the founder. Dewey Dexter the 2nd is the 27th generation, Now Dewey the Second has married and had a son Andy Dexter who is the 28th generation, now Andy Dexter and MaryAnn just had a son and they called him Billy Dexter who is now the 29th Generation.
Meet Billy Dexter the 29th Generation

XlZ4vsJ.jpg
2bkTDp8.jpg
umNRitp.jpg

I am trying to do 26 more A-Z generations of the Dexter's to bring it to 52 generations of the Dexter's, It takes a long time as I do not age anyone up and play each generation from birth to death. It is a lot of fun, and I love the Dexters.
I just love the 3rd picture of Billy. All Dexter's have the trait Love the Outdoors. Sorry I do not have any other pictures as I have not been taking any.
But I have a note book I made with the Dexters form A to Z. love looking back on them.
Have fun with your sims, they are amazing.

Comments

• Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Holy mother of pearl 29 generations? :o
    that’s dedication! I’ve only reached Generation 5 in my legacy. Coulda been a generation 6 but the sole heir had a swimming accident. Been thinking of resurrecting him but haven’t done so. Too lazy and busy making houses in my game lol
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Amphora, thanks, I just love the Dexter's and sometimes hard to play other families. I wish I could build nice houses, not to good at that. maybe small ones.
  • Options
    JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    That's amazing! And Billy is so adorable!
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    WOW 29th? :o furthest I've ever got is 10th, but I've always played on epic. I've notched down to long now so gonna break my record or try :D

Congrats on such a long legacy!!! Impressive!
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @I AcTosh, I have my sims Child, Teen, YA, A age slider all the way up, E is about half, and babies are on 3 and toddlers are on 7, I am not much for toddlers, seems they take too much attention and my Adult sims can't do much else. They are cute, but I can't wait for them to get to be a child. Then they to me are more fun. Hope you make it. It is a lot of fun, especially when you find a family that you love. I only play with one child in each generation. I can't seem to handle a lot of kids, I only had two kids, when one of my fathers got pregnant by a alien. I did not have the heart to send the baby back and let them raise him. I never had him marry. I am not sure if he was first born, if I would have made him heir. Might try that one sometime. I wonder after time, if the generation would get back to all human. I guess there would always be a alien blood line there. By the way non of my kids go to school, I delete all schools in every world I play. Just me. School takes up to much time with my sims, and I only had one Adult sim that went to work, he was a detective. Not sure why I let him do that, but it was fun. He worked for himself. went to city hall to get jobs. My sims only make money painting, computer, writing, collecting, fishing and having their own store. Once one of my generations owned just about the whole town. The next generation I made poor, lost everything and had to start over. Have a great time with your sims. they are amazing.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Wow @Evalen I can't imagine 29 generations. I've only played up to 3. In my current game I am trying for more.
  • Options
    Wow @Evalen I can't imagine 29 generations. I've only played up to 3. In my current game I am trying for more.

@Brandontaylor I guess I just love the Dexters, I seem never to grow tired of them, I have tried other families but somehow I just don't seem to get as interested in them. can't get away from the Dexters. If you love the family you are playing just keep going. You can play with them In so many ways. Have a great day playing sims.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Thanks @Evalen I hope you have fun playing sims today too :smile:
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Evalen wrote: »

@Brandontaylor I guess I just love the Dexters, I seem never to grow tired of them, I have tried other families but somehow I just don't seem to get as interested in them. can't get away from the Dexters. If you love the family you are playing just keep going. You can play with them In so many ways. Have a great day playing sims.

Once you get a family, it is hard to break away from the family. You make memories with the family as you play them from birth to old age.

I am on generation 6 or 7 with my Goths. I had to restart the game as they had all stopped aging, but the rest of the town was aging. So, I keep my family tree on family echo. I play on normal life span.

I haven't been playing much due to exams and things. But now I am wanting to play my Goths later when I get home.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    @xxnearlyperfectx Your right, it is hard to breakaway from a family, and the more you play with them the harder it is. Glad you enjoy the family you are playing with, have fun, the Sims are amazing.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

How Awesome! I have Sims I keep and enjoy playing but I never played a family even remotely as long- Excellent. :cookie:
  • Options
    @Rflong7 Thanks, I just can't seem to find another family I like as much as the Dexters, don't know why. I give the Excellent to you, because I can't build worlds like you. wish I could. have tried but am not good at land development, Love all your worlds and play with many. :)
  • Options
    JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    I think I remember you posting this on reddit!
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    29 generations is very impressive! I usually get bored after generation 3 or my game usually glitches to the point of breaking lol
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options
    Jemkatk wrote: »
    I think I remember you posting this on reddit!

My mind is not what it use to be, but if you tell me what reddit is and where it is, perhaps I will remember. I do not post in to many places. would be interesting to know.