Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims 3 Music Genre?

13...Next

Comments

• gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    Custom Music or R&B
    I like my sims' music tastes to not only reflect my own, but also reflect the "time period" my saved game is set in. For example my Angel City save is set sometime during the 90's and most of my teenage sims would most likely be blasting some Grunge, Punk, West Coast rap, Eurodance, New Jack Swing, or some guilty pleasure 90's pop.
    k657Sd0.png
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Beach Party or Soul
    There are songs I love in most every genre featured in The Sims 3, but I love Soul the most, then Beach Party and Island Life next.
  • pax1swpax1sw Posts: 654 Member
    Geek Rock or Island Life
    My very favorite TS3 music of all is OFF.
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    Indie or Dark Wave
    I love the dark wave music for some reason lol
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Location (French, Egyptian, or Chinese)
    I love the French music, its all the makin magic soundtrack.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Indie or Dark Wave
    I usually turn dark wave on, although I don't mind the Indie or songwriter music. If there is a party, it's usually set to electronica or pop. Some of my quieter Sims prefer classical or location music in the background if they are eating or reading something. I think it all depends on the mood or the activity going on. I rarely listen to the kids channel.
  • BishybriBishybri Posts: 35 Member
    Custom Music or R&B
    I love the pop channel, but RnB is the best.The teens in my game are like the same age as me so I have them listen to the current music of today of the custom music channel.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Indie or Dark Wave
    Indie is my favorite, specially because I can listen to Rise Against!
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Indie or Dark Wave
    Indy by far, I have that playing anytime the household has a radio.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Custom Music or R&B
    I would say custom - like that I can listen my whatever I want. Granny listens mostly to classical music and Missy and Juan's radio plays country. Taïga listens to hip-hop, R&B and Indie... But honestly, I play with the sound turned off anyway and my own music on!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Why can’t we choose “none” I have all sounds off and listen to movies or music on my iPad. Perhaps I should check out some Sims music though, I would most likely like pop, and classical....maybe some kids too, I’d love to hear what dark wave is! I just found a bunch on youtube...interesting stuff. Luckily I don’t need to understand music to love it, I have some Japanese music on my iPad that I adore.

So far I really like Dark Wave.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Indie or Dark Wave
    I picked indie/dark wave, cause, well I like some music on both of those.
    I think you should have put electronica and digitunes together though, I woulda voted that. Picking an option I don't like both of seems weird to me even though your intention is "or".
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Electronica or Classical
    https://youtu.be/QRDhot7KL5c

I'm throwing this onto my Sims 3 Custom Station. :D I'm turning my Custom Music station into a Baroque station. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful music, as always. I don't have as much experience with Handel (other than the Messiah, obviously), so the recording you posted was a real treat. When I listen to something so simple and elegant, it reminds me why I've never been passionate about modern pop. With music like that, why would I need anything else.

P.S. If you want me to see your pages, perhaps you might like to learn how to spell my username properly. Or else whoever eventually claims the name puzzleaddict is going to be very confused.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited April 2018
    Electronica or Classical
    Oops. :) Sorry. :)@puzzlezaddict :) Evidently I'm physically awake...not mentally. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Classical...
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2018
    Chinese and dark wave. Sometimes electronica or classical. I wish there were a mod to put the new age music from 4 into 3 or a way to download the files.. That's the only thing I actually like about 4 is that channel :D
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    French because it plays music from Making Magic. I looooooove that music. (I hate the kid one... Viscerally, lol.)
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Custom Music or R&B
    R&B because I like 100% of the songs on that radio. Pop, Indie and Darkwave have great music, but they also have songs that aren't that great.
    I listen to the Disco station a lot because it was my favorite from sims 1 and I have the New Wave station from sims 2 on my custom station.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top