The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @squirrelwithacup I'm glad you like him and the shoot - holding onto your enthusiasm for the season this year! It's an inspiration and a beacon for me! :)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup Hey Y'all! Hope you don't mind my sharing another of my guys. This is Kotori Copeland. He lives in Oasis Springs and these shots may seem ahead of season, but in fact they are behind as they were taken last year (before Season's came out). :) This short shoot was something I thought @squirrelwithacup might appreciate until I can get this year's decos in order!
    Kotori Copeland Winterfest 2017
    nNlSyHx.jpg
    UE04CVA.jpg
    30VWas5.jpg
    fQxRPNl.jpg

Hope you like him! Thanks for hosting! :)

@kirivian He is a cutie and we both appreciate the decos. We are both crazy Christmas ladies....I mean squirrels. Thank you for sharing. Wonder if he fits in one of those boxes.......
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    @mamasquirrel what did you think of my two sims?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    One of these sims I'm posting is Canada's former prime minster before the current one and the other one is responsible for the horror of WWII

lxYSEU2.png

5LUTxkT.png

@MadameLee They look great! The first one looks to be on importance for sure. The second one reminds of someone just not sure who. Thanks for sharing them. Great job!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel Thanks :) I should have realized you were as a big a fan as @squirrelwithacup for the holiday season (duh - my dumb shining thru and all that :s ). I am determined to let y'all be my guides this year and celebrate the season properly - 'cause the last few years we got to being lazier and lazier about it (perish the thought :# ). We have been reminded (thank you both), that that will not do this year! So as the season gets closer, I may look for a way to show my new attitude with some posts of it reflected in my sim families! Maybe I'll incorporate it into some of the makeovers I'm working on! Do you think it's too early?
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @mamasquirrel Thanks :) I should have realized you were as a big a fan as @squirrelwithacup for the holiday season (duh - my dumb shining thru and all that :s ). I am determined to let y'all be my guides this year and celebrate the season properly - 'cause the last few years we got to being lazier and lazier about it (perish the thought :# ). We have been reminded (thank you both), that that will not do this year! So as the season gets closer, I may look for a way to show my new attitude with some posts of it reflected in my sim families! Maybe I'll incorporate it into some of the makeovers I'm working on! Do you think it's too early?

@kirivian Squirrel and I both think the sooner the better when it comes to Christmas. lol Mater of fact, she keeps a small porcelain tree that runs on batteries up in her room year round. People celebrate Christmas for different reason, but we can all use Christmas as a time for family, kindness, love, sharing, giving and thankfulness. Glad to hear that Squirrel and I have been a help in that. I think you should built a Christmas showroom and deck it out to the max. It can be a Christmas house too. Then make one of your beautiful sims named "Santa" for me. ;)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Eliza Pancakes certainly doesn't need Bob now, she cleans up nicely! I got inspired by a YouTuber who for once held Eliza in a higher regard and completely remade her, lol.

259iwbk.jpg

Slight maxis makeover over of the Goths. I like how they turned out. Bella is a really stunning sim, Mortimer is quite handsome too, I liked him more as the eccentric old man in 2. I bet they'd make a pretty cool vampire couple although I haven't tried it yet. ^^

faq7ux.jpg
    2dkxvza.jpg
    iqeer6.jpg
    Eliza Pancakes certainly doesn't need Bob now, she cleans up nicely! I got inspired by a YouTuber who for once held Eliza in a higher regard and completely remade her, lol.

259iwbk.jpg

Slight maxis makeover over of the Goths. I like how they turned out. Bella is a really stunning sim, Mortimer is quite handsome too, I liked him more as the eccentric old man in 2. I bet they'd make a pretty cool vampire couple although I haven't tried it yet. ^^

faq7ux.jpg
    2dkxvza.jpg
    iqeer6.jpg

@Rebelution76 These look awesome! Great job! They do look better for sure. Thanks for sharing them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    these are rough representation of 3 of my girlfriends (2 of which have sweethearts)
    MhVh7K8.png

zFzMvg5.png

wBq7Tol.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    these are rough representation of 3 of my girlfriends (2 of which have sweethearts)
    MhVh7K8.png

zFzMvg5.png

wBq7Tol.png

@MadameLee Thanks for sharing them. They look very nice.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is 2 new sims I made. The young lady is Aleigha and the young man is Jase. They will be available on the gallery tomorrow sometime.
    Bq5J8kM.png
    CKLLrdO.png
    xItvt87.png
    JyyQNIP.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I'm so in love with the new "Get Famous" pack. Haven't played yet, just looked at all the stuff and this pack is so me. Can't wait to play, build, and make sims.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    JPjPH3q.png
    a child mix of Leslie sim (blonde hair) and John Brackenreid.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel Really beautiful chars (Jase :love: ). I am not sure about Santa, but I am currently working with a different winter icon who I will hopefully be posting on my gallery thread by Monday. If you'd like I'll look into posting a few shots of him here as well. I've been a bit absent on the board this weekend because I am trying to get this project done, but I miss y'all! <3
    @mamasquirrel Really beautiful chars (Jase :love: ). I am not sure about Santa, but I am currently working with a different winter icon who I will hopefully be posting on my gallery thread by Monday. If you'd like I'll look into posting a few shots of him here as well. I've been a bit absent on the board this weekend because I am trying to get this project done, but I miss y'all! <3

@kirivian Thank you! Would love to see the shots of him when you can post. I've been a bit more absent too the last couple of days. Working on a few projects myself and trying to get things done for the Holidays approaching. Hoping to release some new sims, builds, and my new simlit prologue next weekend. Miss you too! <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    JPjPH3q.png
    a child mix of Leslie sim (blonde hair) and John Brackenreid.

@MadameLee She is very cute! Thank you for sharing her. You did a good job on her. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    This is the mix of my Dr. Odgen and William Murdoch sims (he's William Jr)
    zzbPZAM.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    NftXm2j.jpg

Uhbpmqp.jpg

Made a three-eyed cat last night :p his name is Spider *shrug*
    zzbPZAM.png

@MadameLee He's a cute kiddo. Thanks for sharing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Loftyy wrote: »
    NftXm2j.jpg

Uhbpmqp.jpg

Made a three-eyed cat last night :p his name is Spider *shrug*

@Loftyy Thanks for sharing Spider. He is a very cool looking.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I want to wish everyone here on the forums that celebrate, a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for all the blessings that I have been given and most of all my family and faith. I want to thank every person that has read my simlit and posted on my threads. Thank you for taking the time and interest in doing so. I hope that my threads have provided you a place of peace and encouragement. I look forward to seeing more and sharing more sims and builds. Since Tumblr is having issues and that is where I post my link for my simlit, I will be delaying my new simlit "2 Nutty Squirrels" until the issue is fixed. Hopefully, that will be soon. If it continues to be a problem, then I will move my simlit elsewhere. I will keep you posted. So, until then, I will be sharing more builds and sims soon. I have several that I'm working on now. I'm sorry that I haven't been on much here and posting on my threads, but RL has been keeping me busy and any spare time I have been playing around with the new "Get Famous" pack (which I totally love and recommend). Thanks again for your support and Happy Thanksgiving! <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    zzbPZAM.png

@MadameLee He's a cute kiddo. Thanks for sharing.

@mamasquirrel he's in the "First Chances" club along with one of the Pancakes' offspring and my Priestess offspring (one dressed like Alice) + the Grants themselves and Hannah.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hey guys. :) I finally finished the project I was working on - so as I mentioned earlier here is a small outtake from the larger project which anyone who's interested can view here. This is the holiday portion of the post featuring a makeover I did of Jaques Frost by @paradiseplanet. Jacques is a Father Winter child, and magical in his own right. The vampire with him in some of these shots is my own Amriel Croft who I also just posted an update for on my vampire thread. Hope you like him. Once again want to thank @paradiseplanet for letting me play with him and share his makeover on the forums.
    Chip Off the Block?
    dVIzwXm.jpg
    xhZUyVu.jpg
    xHIf2kU.jpg
    mWxYnkc.jpg
    omVdpBB.jpg

@mamasquirrel As always thanks for hosting and have a wonderful holiday! <3
    @mamasquirrel Forgot to mention! Fun Fact:The house they live in is a variation of The Oasis Springs home that I posted on your thread not too long ago! These images were taken there.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Hey guys. :) I finally finished the project I was working on - so as I mentioned earlier here is a small outtake from the larger project which anyone who's interested can view here. This is the holiday portion of the post featuring a makeover I did of Jaques Frost by @paradiseplanet. Jacques is a Father Winter child, and magical in his own right. The vampire with him in some of these shots is my own Amriel Croft who I also just posted an update for on my vampire thread. Hope you like him. Once again want to thank @paradiseplanet for letting me play with him and share his makeover on the forums.
    Chip Off the Block?
    dVIzwXm.jpg
    xhZUyVu.jpg
    xHIf2kU.jpg
    mWxYnkc.jpg
    omVdpBB.jpg

@mamasquirrel As always thanks for hosting and have a wonderful holiday! <3

@kirivian WOW he's hot!! As always...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top