Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    They are! I love it!
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Awesome job on Castle Greenheart! My favorite parts have to be all of the outside, the chapel and kitchen. Gave you a rec!
    Thanks so much @60smusicluvr, my fav kitchens are medieval thru the 1800's.
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I love Castle Greenheart @romagi1, wonderful creation! <3
    Thank You @BreeMiles!
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @romagi1 , I've really been looking forward to seeing this build completed, and wow! You've outdone yourself again! LOL

It looks so authentic and I'm loving some of the creative things you've done. That kitchen is awesome, I love the cooking area and how you made the faux kettle, trying to figure out what you used on the sides to look like it's hanging (??)....guess I'll find out when I DL it. Never thought to do this, but it looks really good how you used the flowered leather pattern on some of the wood parts in the bedroom furniture. And how you used the skirted side tables underneath the desk to make it look like a vanity, genius! And the grounds are awesome, can't wait to check it out closer. Great job girl!!
    Many Thanks @Sandraelle! Someday I WILL figure out how to make the hanging faux kettle! LOL I've used that leather on wood before but this is the first time I thought to do the vanity that way. So happy you like it!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Spectacular job on Castle Greenheart @romagi1 . You are truly the Mistress of Medieval. Fantastic detail, clever MOO ideas, excellent layout, interesting architecture and creative execution throughout . Lol at the torture room. Love the kitchen and grotto . As Sandy pointed out this build looks so authentic. Looking forward to doing a full walk through on my computer this evening. Well done Rox :D
    LOL! You are trying to swell my head! I do enjoy Medieval way more than Modern! Thanks so much for your wonderful words and support!
    ciane wrote: »
    It's something you just have to drop into Dragon Valley, isn't it? Too awesome! Truly medieval. Love it.
    I think it is @ciane. Many Thanks for your support!
    masajo wrote: »
    Castle Greenheart is an absolutely awesome creation with the most incredible detail. Very authentic and realistic looking with so many beautiful areas to explore, a true masterpiece :)
    Thanks so much for your wonderful words and support @masajo!
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    WOW Rox! That castle is stunning! So very well detailed and looks so realistic! Wonderful work, dear <3
    LOL @AIRIS6962! So glad you stopped by and like it! Thank you!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    You're welcome and nice seeing you also!

Castle Greenheart is exquisite right down to every little detail that you dripped into this place. I really enjoyed all the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Castle Greenheart is another stunning creation! I love it <3
  • Options
    Thanks so much @MeaganJo and @illusie! :)

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976, you have on your request Eye color: brown, Hair color: brunette Most of the pics I can find of her she has reddish hair and vivid blue eyes. I did find one where they could be brown. BUT, I found one of her when she was younger and she did have brunette hair and brown eyes. I have pics so you can let me know if you are wanting the older or younger look for her.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • Options
    do the older pic i've her 4 real we always thought she was brunette n brown eyes maybe that were the spot light in the concerts

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976, will do Lou. The reddish hair and do you want the brown or blue eyes?
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    You are very welcome @romagi1
  • Options
    LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    BLUE sorry 4 the caps
  • Options
    @LOULIGHTFOOT1976, I have a WIP of Mary. Let me know what you think of her and the hair and eye color.

WIP on first page here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @LOULIGHTFOOT1976, Mary is here!

Lou, she's a household so she will be in your Game Bin.

7MxV2qE.jpg

Traits: Friendly, Family orientated, Love the outdoors, Animal lover, Night owl, Social butterfly Favorites: color - yellow Food - fish n chips
    Music - country Sign: Pisces Lifetime Wish: Rock Star ~ DNA request for Loulightfoot1976 ~ by romagi ~ No store, no cc, no cap.

nFDgBRM.jpg

Mb3HdrI.jpg

cepxqNZ.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9266599

Request: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16719003/#Comment_16719003

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your Mary Duff sim is pretty ! :) You have reflected her so well as a sim! She looks just like her! It looks very nice the hairstyles that you have used.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

You captured Mary perfectly Rox. Well done. Rec’d :D
  • Options
    Thanks so much @rosemow, @BreeMiles and @soocoolsim! :)

I was trying to blend the young Mary with the older Mary as Lou wanted her to be a YA.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Mary Duff is very beautiful with wonderful facial features, love all the outfits you've chosen :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, you did a great job capturing Mary Duff's sim-a-like self. I love her outfits and her poses. :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @romagi1

Castle Greenheart is wonderful I just downloaded and added it to a world I don't intend playing in it to take a look I really need to find a totally medieval world that is bigger than DV I can place this in to do it justice.. :)
  • Options
    lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Question for current request.

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

WIPS are in the next post down! :)

FREE items from the store. here

11-12-18

@lightnin-fantasy

Hi! :) I've got a few questions! I haven't done Gothic for awhile, so this will be fun!

Do you have a preference on which of these are male or female? Just wanting to clarify - Are you wanting the bedrooms to all be Gothic in style or are you wanting them to reflect the SN that will be using them in color and style.

1bedroom for witch
    1bedroom for fairy
    1bedroom for genie
    1bedroom for mermaid
    1bedroom for plantsim
    1bedroom for werewolf
    1bedroom in basement with coffins for vampire’s

I’ve never played a plant sim so I’m not sure if they have a problem with anything but Mermaids have a problem if there are any fires (fireplaces, fire-pits, bonfires and such) on the lot. So, are you wanting any fireplaces?

Are you wanting the swift gro for the garden? Greenhouse?

Thanks so much Romagi1 for taken my request after all this time I almost thought it wouldn't be accepted. Which is really great my birthday is tuesday and this year I wasn"t really lookin forward to it but now gettin this house would be great.

More on topic it doesn"t matter if the rooms are male or female and the bedrooms I would like done based on supernatural types. And fireplaces are fine I can always have my witch make fireplaces fireproof. And yes the swift gro for garden greenhouse would be great.

Um also trying to remember what all i nentioned already if you could aso add a kids playroom somewhere near nursery aswell. But so looking forward to all the skills rooms too. Feel free to add anything i own. I have added you as a friend as per your fruend request on sims store.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Oh I see what you meant about fireplaces now effecting mermaids i was thinking about plantsims. Um yes I would like a few fireplaces i can always turn them off if mermaids are in that room.
    And yes please reflect bedrooms on supernatural types colors and objects per room based on their occult type.
    Oh and in the nectary room could you add the canning station and shelfs and in the kitchen could you add the wood fire oven, and baking station to go along with regular stove.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Thanks so much for stopping by @SPARKY1922! Glad you like Castle Greenheart!

Hi @lightnin-fantasy! Ok I've got the greenhouse added to the list. I'm pretty sure I have room for a playroom by the nursery and I've figured out away to put a fake fire in the fireplaces on the ground floor but it won't work on the upper levels. The mermaid will get the "drying out" moodlet if there is a fire anywhere on the lot. All the fireplaces will be upgraded to fireproof and I will disable the auto light on the ones that have it.

Yay! I was going to ask about the canning, baking and pizza ovens and stoves. I have plenty of room in the kitchen but I'll put the canning one in the basement with the nectar machine.

I have a basic WIP of the build here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    WIPS for current request

Click the pic to make them bigger! :mrgreen: Well, sometimes it works. :/

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Please do not Quote the entire picture post. Thank You! :)

11-18-18

WIP's are a (work in progress) so things may change as I go along! :)

Is this along the lines of what you are looking for?

X2f81CF.jpg

Yes from your picture it looks plenty big enough. I cant tell how many floors you have but hopefully an attic, basement, and 3 main floors or so. But defenitly looks big enough. I hope to use this house for lots of generations.
    And i love the gothic exterior.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @lightnin-fantasy, Yes, it has the 3 floors with an attic and basement. The ground floor has on one side of the entry the kitchen, half bath, laundry, dining room and office. The other side has the living room, music room, bath and rec room with skilling bar. The second level has 2 bed and baths with the nursery and playroom plus some extra rooms. The third floor has 4 bed and baths and a sitting area. In the attic part on that level the one side has painting, drawing and sketching. The other side attic has the glass blowing, and inventors bench. Haven't decided which side will have the sculpting. The attic above has the magic room and the collection room. I haven't laid out the basement but it will have your requested rooms.

If you have a list of sets that you don't have that would be helpful so I don't use anything from them.

I'm hoping sense you wanted Gothic that you have all the Gothic sets old and new?

I'm also liking the bed and several other items from this set for the Genie. I can use something different if needed.

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13502&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:49579&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=13499

• Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    That castle is *breathtaking*!!! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @lightnin-fantasy, Yes, it has the 3 floors with an attic and basement. The ground floor has on one side of the entry the kitchen, half bath, laundry, dining room and office. The other side has the living room, music room, bath and rec room with skilling bar. The second level has 2 bed and baths with the nursery and playroom plus some extra rooms. The third floor has 4 bed and baths and a sitting area. In the attic part on that level the one side has painting, drawing and sketching. The other side attic has the glass blowing, and inventors bench. Haven't decided which side will have the sculpting. The attic above has the magic room and the collection room. I haven't laid out the basement but it will have your requested rooms.

If you have a list of sets that you don't have that would be helpful so I don't use anything from them.

I'm hoping sense you wanted Gothic that you have all the Gothic sets old and new?

I'm also liking the bed and several other items from this set for the Genie. I can use something different if needed.

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13502&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:49579&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=13499

Im looking up all sets i dont own now but as for gothic sets yes i do own all them and as for genie yes i do own india inspiration living bedroom set too. I most of sets i will give you list of not owned soon
    Post edited by lightnin-fantasy on