Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Black Friday Sale

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member

The Sims 4 Base Game – 60% off
The Sims 4 Expansion Packs – 50% off (Get Famous excluded)
The Sims 4 Game Packs – 20% off
The Sims 4 Bundles – 20% off

Direct link to Origin site.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/blackfriday?fq=franchise:the-sims&sort=rank desc
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Thank you for the heads up!

Do you know if I get the 20% discount if I make a bundle with Get Famous?
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member

I want to know too..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited November 2018
    xamira99 wrote: »

I want to know too..

I could just try and see for myself, but soon as Origin goes online it will attempt to give me the latest patch. I'd rather not accept that one without a very good reason. There's still several of my favourite (non script) mods neither confirmed still working nor updated.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Ooooh I might go ahead and get Jungle Adventures then!!
  • defordbdefordb Posts: 5 New Member
    I didn't see Get Famous included.. Is there a code i'm missing?
    I've tried the bundle and it gives 35% off. Thought that it's the same price before the sale, right? This bundle includes the GF.

@defordb, have you cleared any caches or cookies? We suppose to be able adding the GF for the bundle.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I couldn't bundle get famous. It said I own too much, but I don't have Jungle Adventure or a few stuff packs.
  • Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    I want Get Famous to go on sale:(
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Ooooh I might go ahead and get Jungle Adventures then!!

go for it! I love the build items and new recipes!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    Why’d the tweet link directly to the article and not the origin site, they must really need the clicks
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    That’s so annoying that GF isn’t apart of the sale :/
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    I mean GF was just recently released so it’d make sense that it wouldn’t be apart of the sale.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Dang I want Get Famous to be on sale :/
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    No surprise that SPs arent included. ._. What does it take for a sale to hit those?

I MIGHT get Cats&Dogs. Its the one EP Ive honestly have been in no hurry to buy. (Any opinions on it would be good) Would be great though if I could bundle that EP with just SPs.
  • LollyGraceLollyGrace Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="xamira99;c-16841857"]I've tried the bundle and it gives 35% off. Thought that it's the same price before the sale, right? This bundle includes the GF.

@defordb, have you cleared any caches or cookies? We suppose to be able adding the GF for the bundle.[/quote]

I thought I’d read somewhere before release that it would be included in bundles... I’ve got all expansion packs and wanted to bundle to get GF and then new stuff pack etc. Has this worked for you? I’ve tried to clear caches etc but still no luck...
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    While I am also waiting for GF to go on sale before getting it, I think it would have been unfair to everyone who paid full price if it had gone on sale now. It will go on sale some time, I was thinking before Christmas probably. In any case, I like the feedback on GF so far, but I am in no hurry. I don't know that I wanted my Sims to ever become famous, so I am mainly getting it for CAS and BB.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    It's not working for me either. I own all eps except Get Famous, and it's not letting me build a bundle even though I'm missing several gps and sps.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    Why’d the tweet link directly to the article and not the origin site, they must really need the clicks

Included the direct link to Origin for others who might want to bypass the site providing the original notification.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    They could have gotten way more sales by including Get Famous in this, but whatever. I'll just keep waiting until it goes on sale.
    @LollyGrace , yes, I can add in GF as part of the bundle..I don't own the Dine Out yet.. so, I can add in all three (EP, GP, & SP). The price is based on my local currency (SGD). I doubt it's region lock. Have you update to the latest Origin?
    qWFhDfH.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I got GF in a bundle deal the other day. I found it to be good value.

@xamira99 good choice of GP :smiley: Dine Out is one of my favourites.
    giphy.gif
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    The bundle I was quoted with GF was $48 a couple days ago. I didn't get it as the only GP/SPs I don't have are the ones I don't care about anyway.

A bit bummed that GF isn't included but oh well. I'm in no rush.
    I couldn't get a bundle with GF, it said I have too many packs already. It doesn't make sense though, I don't have Jungle Adventure or a lot of the Stuff Packs. What's the deal with that?
    edited November 2018
    I'll leave this link for anyone who can't bundle with Get Famous. It seems to be a pretty wide issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-Get-Famous-not-showing-in-Build-and-buy-a-bundle/m-p/7179140/highlight/false#M127684
    Post edited by bixters on
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    I am also trying to make a bundle with Get Famous but am unable. I want to get Get Famous, Outdoor Retreat, and Toddler Stuff, as those are the only game packs and expansion packs I do not own, however Origin says I am unable as I own too many packs. How is this possible?