Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Expansion Pack

2...Next

Comments

• xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Get Together
    I enjoy Get Together the most.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2018
    Get Together
    I like Cats and Dogs but I prefer GT being I really do not play with pets, however I am glad that both are available.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    I would have voted for Get Together if club activities/rewards were expanded.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Get Together
    Easily Get Together thanks to the club system... I don't like any of the worlds so my judgement is all on what adds the most game play.

City Living has no replay value for me would never use anything from it without the singing skill and basketball hoop.
    Cats and Dogs is just boring
    Get to Work is the worst expansion ever and I loved Open for Business which is my all time favorite expansion
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Get Together
    I'd say Get Together. I like the syncronized dancing that you can make your Sims do and the clubs can be really fun, especially with the right mods. Windenburg is also my favorite world out of all of them.

City Living, I really enjoy the Singing skill, but that's about it. San Myshuno isn't my idea of a city.

Cats & Dogs, eh. I never enjoyed Pets in the Sims 3 since they felt too easy to take care of. While I like the idea of removing control of the pets in the Sims 4, it hasn't interested me enough to make me want to buy it. I may pick it up at some point in the future. When I've gotten the packs I'm actually interested in and a sale hits.

Get to Work was essentially a waste. The only thing I like from that EP was the addition of Aliens. And even then, I've only played as an Alien 3 times, max.
  • DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    City Living
    City Living because I love city and I like to living in apartments.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Get To Work
    I probably use the jobs system more than anything, its my personal preference but get together is my second favorite, i was one of the players who promoted the idea in the first place , after all.
    jr73Y.gif

• Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together. The only one that's a (mostly) new concept. The only one that's not a neutered version of things we got before. The only one not bogged down by unnecessary restrictions. The only one that made me feel like Maxis actually cared.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, the club system I can get so much use out of no matter which sim I am playing. Also as a massive builder, Windenburg is probably my favourite world. So many lots, I love the new styles for building houses and the feel of the world in general - having a distinct rural section and downtown section is perfect and I love it. Brindleton Bay kind of has it, but not to the extent. Not really played it enough though to judge it I guess, so Cats & Dogs may become more of a favourite in the future. For now, definitely Get Together though.
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Cats & Dogs.
  • GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    cats and dogs
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I know it's an older poll and they're not listed, but Seasons with Get Famous as a close second.

I feel that the expansions are getting better.
    giphy.gif